last words. (kakuiza)

ANGSTY FLUFF??
I love angst tho I rarely write it!! :3
izana and kakuchou r secretly lovers!
requested by Ophelixsan !!
also!! heavy manga spoilers!!
GUYS I KNOW THERE ARE MANY INCORRECT QUOTES AND }K KISAKI DIDN'T SAY THAT STUFF B4 DOING WHAT HE'S GONNA DO!
short chap
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

kakuchou leaned back on the wall, crossing his arms as he saw takemichi fight with rest of the tenjiku without their leader.

just how much does he trusts mikey? is he still lying to himself that mikey will come back? would he really do anything to make mikey proud of him? does he seriously respects him that much? or is it love?

kakuchou shows izana affection in a similar way. but the older takes it as for some type of respective way.

"he's here! the undefeatable and invincible mikey.. is here!" someone yelled out, and takemichi stopped fighting all of a sudden.

kakuchou narrowed his gaze as he saw takemichi smile, even so if he just heard mikey's name.

fuck, he's not sure if mikey and takemichi are together but hell he's jealous.

mikey walked closer to takemichi, hugging him tightly. "thank you. takemitchy" he muttered out, while kakuchou gritted his teeth, looking towards izana.

"izana can I get a hug after we win?" he asked, giving a soft smile. izana gave a soft nod. "if you take down more than 20 people, I'll give you a kiss too" izana smirked, walking away. kakuchou turned red, nodding as he followed him.

the fight between toman and tenjiku continued.

seeming, kakuchou was really proud of himself as he killed more than 20 people.

time passed by, and eventually takemichi confronted kisaki about everything, who just rose his gun, pointing at kakuchou. "shut up.." kisaki spoke, as he was pull the trigger, izana came in front of him, resulting in izana to get shot. kakuchou's eyes widened, just before he could say anything, kisaki shooted him too.

both of the lovers fell down to the ground, holding each other's hands.

kakuchou turned his head to face the older, who was already looking at him.

"I'm sorry izana.." he muttered, seeming like he's about to cry or so.

"I love you." he was slowly losing consciousness, his eyes slowly closing.

"I love you too.." izana reached closer to kakuchou, kissing him on his lips. kakuchou flashed a soft smile.

at least he was dying in peace.

at least he was dying with izana.

he never felt so happier.

at least he finally told izana he loves him.

that's one peaceful death, something he always hoped for.

both of the lovers finger's intertwined with one another, both of their pupils turning smaller as their eyeballs slowly faded away, a smile on their faces.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  I'm so cool I wrote this with a straight face!! anyways 3 more requests!! yayayyy :3