lollipop (mitake)

uhhhh smut...... Bet y'all aren't even surprised. Also I won't upload that frequently cause of exams....... lol.
I got this lewd idea at class xd
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Takemitchy!" Mikey yelled as he got into takemichi's arms. "hey mikey-kun!" Takemichi replied, faintly blushing. "You look so adorable today!" Mikey complimented as he tip-toed himself to kiss takemichi, closing the door from his foot. "Mnn~" takemichi kissed back as he putted his hands on mikey's waist. "Chifuyu told me you like candy a lot?" Mikey spoke as he sat on the sofa. "Hm. Yeah" takemichi replied. "Do you like lollipops?" Mikey asked as he cuddled with takemichi. "Uh not really...." takemichi spoke awkwardly smiling. "What?! It's like.. my favorite thing after taiyaki and dorayaki!" Mikey spoke pretty sad. "You know what? I'll make you like it. Far worse, love it" Mikey mumbled. "Sorry?" Takemichi spoke, switching channels and looking at Mikey with a confused face. "Nothing" Mikey replied.

"Damn! This movie is great!" Takemichi spoke faintly blushing while looking at the bl movie they were watching. 'wait isn't this movie rated 18+? does that mean this movie contains-" Mikey thought as he saw the more specific details about the movie on his phone. "Cyro.. cyro" the voice of the actor came. This was so intense. Well, for takemichi to say for the least. He was so focused while Mikey was annoyed. But he decided to shut up since takemichi looked so cute and takemichi liked the movie. "Say what, kai?" The other actor spoke. "you know.. i think. It isn't working for us.. i-.. I am sorry.." cyro spoke. "NO!!" Takemichi yelled as he stood up, right on the sofa. Mikey's eyes widened, but he couldn't help but just laugh at his adorable boyfriend yelling and crying over a bl intense breakup. In a movie. "Cyro" kai spoke in his cold tone. "I am scared" takemichi mumbled. "Pffft. Why?" Mikey giggled at takemichi's cuteness. "I think kai is going to hit cyro. Didn't you hear his cold tone?!" Takemichi spoke holding mikey's hand for support. Kai holded cyro's wrist and threw him on the playground's ground. Takemichi gasped as his grip tightened on mikey's hand. 'this guy.. fucking.. adorable.. I can't resist this much.. god!' Mikey thought as he rubbed takemichi's hand. "I love you. I am sorry i made you feel like this" Kai confessed. "Oh my god!!" Takemichi asked as the spark in his eyes was dancing. Literally Mikey couldn't do nothing except staring at him and his adorable'ness. "What?" Cyro asked. Kai Didn't replied, he just kneeled down and putted his hand in cyro's shirt. "I'll make love to you, to prove you that I love you so much. Please don't do this to me" kai spoke as he kissed cyro, taking his clothes off. "We're in the playground!" Cyro yelled. Takemichi's eyes widened completely. He tried looking away, trying to find the remote. He looked at Mikey, who was holding the remote. This was Mikey now, more focused in the movie more than takemichi before. "What are you watching! You pervert! Close the tv!!" Takemichi yelled. "What~? Come on! I like this scene!" Mikey spoke as he pouted. "But it's a-" "a?" Mikey interrupted. "It's a.. bad.. scene.." takemichi mumbled. "How do you know if it's bad?" Mikey teased. "Ahn! Kai~" cyro lewdly moaned. "Damn that sound really made me hard" Mikey spoke, shamelessly, leaving a red tomato, named takemichi behind. "Hm you can turn off the tv, I am going" Mikey spoke going to takemichi's room. "Huh? Why?" Takemichi asked as be turned off the tv.

"I'm gonna jerk myself off, bye" Mikey spoke, not locking the door on purpose. "J-.." takemichi blushed as he pronounced the first letter and putted his hand on his mouth. "Why didn't I see if it had such scene.." takemichi whispered to himself, as he took his phone out.

"Haa.. ahnnn~" Mikey moaned as he closed his eyes and stroked his d1ck. "Mikey-kun-" takemichi entered, only to see shameless mikey, stroking his d1ck lewdly. "What? You wanna join?" Mikey spoke as he stroked his d1ck more lewdly, making more sexy impressions. "I-.." takemichi mumbled. "Yes" takemichi spoke. "What?!" Mikey asked, shocked as fuck. "I was just kidding.. chill... uhh you need something?" Mikey asked, smiling for a while. Takemichi spoke nothing, except, he just locked the door and turned another light on. It was like.. he was unconcious of what he was doing. Neither Mikey likes to take advantage of his innocent lover. Takemichi took his clothes off, throwing them on the floor harshly and sat right on the top of mikey. "Ha-.." mikey low-key moaned at the somewhat sudden action. "Uhm" Takemichi spoke as he finally knew what he was doing. Poor guy, still didn't get off but instead hid his face by his hands. "I- uh.." Takemichi stuttered, but he didn't wanted anything to be awkward, so he just kissed mikey. "hun you should get off me" mikey spoke as he sweetly caressed Takemichi's cheek. "I.. don't.. uh- I don't want to..!" Takemichi spoke as he accidently moved a little. "Fuck 'mitchy-!" Mikey groaned. "Mikey-kun! Are you okay?!" Takemichi asked as he hugged mikey low-key. "God. What the heck do you want? Seduce me more? If so, you win now please go.." mikey spoke, hiding his face in Takemichi's v-line. "mikey-kun. I know you're gonna take this as a joke but I am serious, let's fuck" Takemichi spoke shyly. "What? When you seriously say in that tone? God i-" mikey ignored Takemichi. Takemichi was so annoyed by mikey, so he just moved quickly and harshly. "Ahn!" Mikey moaned loudly. "Fine. If that's how you want to play" mikey spoke.

Mikey moved inside takemichi fastly, thrusting into him like there's no tomorrow. Takemichi's eyes were widened as hell, almost turning white from all of the pleasure. There were only two sounds right now. The sounds of the thrusting and.. Takemichi moaning or crying? Let's say both. "Mikey~ ahn! ahh~!!" Takemichi moaned as he was clearly losing it. His mind, of course! But mikey didn't care. This was the punishment of all takemichi's seducing. "Mikey i- ugh!!~" takemichi couldn't even speak properly. Mikey just smirked, as he leaned into takemichi for a kiss. "Hm~~ mnnph!!~" takemichi made muffled moans as he bounced on mikey. "Haa.. haa.." takemichi panted for breath, as mikey clearly didn't care and decided to sir up, make takemichi to be at the bottom and mikey at the top. All of a sudden, mikey took his d1ck out of takemichi. "AH!" Takemichi moaned loudly as he hit his head back on the bed. "Where are you going?" Takemichi asked as mikey unlocked the door. "Stay there. Don't move or touch yourself" mikey spoke, giving a last stare to takemichi's hard d1ck.

'What's taking him so long?! You know.. one touch is alright?' Takemichi spoke as he stroked his d1ck faster and bounced up and down  to pretend mikey was under, fucking him faster, and stroking his d1ck. "Haa!! Mikey..-- kun!! Ahnn~" takemichi moaned as he later on fingered himself. "Ahn!" Takemichi threw his head back as he thrusted into himself faster. "Mikey-kun aghnn~" takemichi moaned as he low-key cried. "I am bac-" "ahn!" Takemichi's moaned cutted him off. "You slut! Didn't i tell you to not touch yourself?!" Mikey yelled as he was somewhat enjoying the scene. "I am.. ahn! Sorry!~" takemichi moaned as he took his fingers out and tried getting closer to mikey. "Stay there" mikey spoke in a cold tone. "Yes" takemichi spoke, obediently. "Open your legs wider" mikey demanded. "Hm! Yes~" takemichi replied as he opened his legs wide as fuck, exposing his hole and so on shamelessly. "mikey-kun" takemichi spoke. "What?" Mikey replied. "Can you.. put it in me already?" Takemichi asked as he inhaled deeply. "It what?" Mikey smirked. "Your.. d1ck?" Takemichi replied. "Close your eyes" mikey commanded. "Yes!" Takemichi spoke as he closed his eyes shut. Mikey took the wrapper off. "I'll make you feel amazing" mikey smirked as he putted something in takemichi's hole. "HA!" takemichi moaned loudly, as he opened his eyes widely, only to see smirking Mikey with a stick in his hand which was.. inside takemichi's hole. "That is not.." "my d1ck? Yeah" mikey interrupted as he thrusted faster. "What is it?! That feels like a ba-ahh~ll..." takemichi moaned. "Oh its the chocolate flavored lollipop" mikey spoke as he thrusted into takemichi deeper. "haa.. aghn~" takemichi moaned helplessly. Mikey thrusted deeper as he hit takemichi's sweet spot. "AGHNN!!~~" takemichi moaned loudly. Mikey smirked as he hit his prostate multiple times, causing takemichi to hit his head back in the bed, moan loudly and yelp in pleasure multiple times. "Mikey..kun! I.. am gonna.. cum!" Takemichi yelled. "Go on then" mikey spoke as he kissed takemichi roughly, entering his tongue in takemichi's mouth by force and thrusting his tongue into takemichi's throat, earning muffled moans from mikey. Just as he was thrusting his tongue from here, he wasn't going any slow from the lollipop either. From his quick pace, takemichi came almost in minutes. "Ha" takemichi panted for breath as mikey finally let go of takemichi's hole and mouth. Mikey putted the lollipop in his mouth as he putted his fingers inside takemichi's mouth. "Practice to suck this, cause I'll make you suck my cock later" mikey spoke as by one hand he made takemichi suck his fingers, by the other hand he stroked his own d1ck and he also sucked the lollipop to get the whole taste of takemichi's cum. As mikey felt he was near to cum as well, he let go off takemichi's mouth and putted his d1ck in there instead. Just with a little sucking, mikey came inside takemichi. "Here takemichi taste this~" mikey forcefully forced the lollipop inside takemichi's mouth, making him suck the lollipop. "How is it? 'Mitchy? Tell me?" Mikey asked as he got a blanket and putted it on the top of takemichi. "Yeah uhm.. it's good.." takemichi spoke in a tired tone. "I know, right!" Mikey replied as he took the lollipop out of takemichi's mouth and threw it in the trashbin. Later on, mikey entered the blanket as well, forcefully putting his d1ck in takemichi and stroked takemichi's d1ck.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
1725 words omg