fight. (ranzu) *part 4*

aaaah I feel so fuckin lewd and having to write angsty shit is totally not helping and fuck I have way to many requests to the point I feel like I might die-- lmaooo but hey atleast I got smut requests :3
previously requested by ranniemaui !!
angsty but it'll end with fluff !! I'M SO SORRY FOR DYING!! also!! rough manhandling is in here, so like just just a heads up!!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"h-hold on a secon--" "come on now, sanzu~ let's get back in," the girl interrupted, running a hand through her blonde hair.

..there was an awkward silence before sanzu inhaled a sharp breath.

"get the fuck out." he grunted, looking away. "what?" she blinked confusedly, clearly offended. "the hel-" "I said get out. the hell you mean we're a thing? your some random whore from the club," sanzu scoffed, crossing his arms as he leaned back at the door-frame.

"..what the fuck?" she let out a confused chuckle. "your joking. we have been fuckin' for a long time, and you're telling me this is a fling?" she tilted her head. "are you leaving or do I kick you out?" sanzu spoke pointing his finger at the door.

"out."

the girl blinked at sanzu unbelievingly, storming out off the house in anger, slamming the door shut as she found her way out.

sanzu huffed audibly, narrowing his gaze as he adjusted on the nearby sofa in the lounge.

fuck.

he felt.. so damn, unsettled... it.. was such an odd feeling to him, really. he does what he want, not caring who or who doesn't gets hurt in the process. but..

ran's frowning face as he regarded him as a friend.. that utterly broke reaction.. god, it was doing something tingly to his insides-- the damn ugly feeling gnawing at him entirely too well.

he shook his head, taking his phone out to distract himself-- it was no use.

hell, you think that's the only shit he tried to get off with these silly feelings?

he tied his pretty-pink hair into a bun,

genuinely went out to get fresh air,

did anything, literally everything to get this stupid man out of his mind.

fucking hell, it was no use at all!

he sighed, walking upstairs to the roof of his house, chilling gently as the thunder struck, causing the younger to flinch, confused by the sudden weather-change.

on the other side, no matter how simple did ran make it seem to sanzu, he was seriously breaking inside. hell,  all that shit-- all those confession, all those nights of sanzu moaning his name out-- was it all just a hoax? a lie?

a lie in which ran devoted himself to?

haah..

this got to be a joke.

ran made his way to the mansion, looking down as he silently made his way up to his little brother's room.

"the fuck is up with him???" koko squinted his eyes, blinking confusedly. "I wonder" kakuchou added with a gentle sigh.

"rinrin.." ran murmured, walking in rindou's room, was playing video games by himself.

"the hell you wanttt?? don't annoy me I'll los--" he stopped as ran gently hugged him silently.

"uh....... aniki? the fuck???" rindou gently caressed through ran's hair. shortly after, a small sob-like sound came out, gently holding out to rindou a bit tighter than before.