creepy-stare (mitake)

Smut, Manga spoilers
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"Hanagaki are you sure you are okay??" Senju asked. "Hm" takemichi nodded, as he looked up: he saw mikey staring at him continously, totally annoyed. "Imma use the washroom real quick" takemichi excused to not be in front of mikey's eyes cause he thought he'd kill him.

Takemichi just hid into a place where was close to the washroom but it was like a small type of opened place between two buildings. "God I am scared. Will he kill me?" Takemichi heavily breathed.

"I'll be back in a bit koko" mikey smirked as he went in the same direction as takemichi. "B-but--" koko was too late.

Mikey heard takemichi panting and begging god for being invisible in front of mikey. He just smirked and waited. "Fuckfuckishegone? Ihopehedidn.tfollowmehehe" takemichi spoke with no break. Just as takemichi inhaled while closing his eyes, as he opened his eyes, he saw-- "M-Mikey-kun?!" Takemichi's eyes widened. Mikey didn't say anything, just kissed him and later on entered his tongue into his mouth. Takemichi pushed mikey. There still wasn't much distance between both since the buildings were kinda way too close towards eachother. "what the hell mikey-kun?!" Takemichi yelled. "More like heaven to me" mikey replied as he pinned takemichi. "what do you want?!" Takemichi shouted looking away. Mikey immediately grabbed takemichi's chin, making him face to himself. "Don't fucking shout or look away" mikey said in a cold voice. "w-what do you want mikey-kun,?" Takemichi asked trying to keep his voice and anger calm. "something I wanted to do the second I met you" mikey answered as he unzipped takemichi's pants. Takemichi looked at mikey in shock. "Don't you wanna make it out alive and 'save' everyone?" Mikey spoke as he smirked. "I won't ask again, mikey-kun. What do you want?!" Takemichi low-key shouted. But soon when he realized that his tone got a little higher he putted one of his hands on his mouth. "You really are bad at following rules you know,?" Mikey said as he stared at takemichi with his black demonic eyes, obviously filled with lust.

"Look at me" "no!" Takemichi yelled back, rejecting mikey's order. Mikey ignored him and put his fingers in takemichi's mouth. Takemichi suffered to speak. "Suck" mikey only said one word. That one word, which was a mix of aggresion, lust, order and some-what psychotic made takemichi shiver and do what was ordered. Takemichi made sure his fingers were coated in his saliva. Whilst takemichi did that, mikey undressed takemichi with his other free hand. After a while, when takemichi was done sucking his fingers, mikey low key carried him, as well as pinning him by the wall. Takemichi crossed his legs behind mikey's waist and loosened himself towards him. Trusting him without knowing what was about to happen. Mikey inserted his fingers, making takemichi yell in pain. Instead of comforting, mikey simply laughed psychotically. "What if the others hear you? You, Hanagaki takemichi, getting fucked by me, and ain't fighting back,?" Mikey said as he smirked. "Hah.." takemichi panted. "What?" Mikey asked as he saw takemichi breathing heavily. "You could've at least told me you were gonna do that??" Takemichi said as putted his hands on mikey's shoulder. "Ooh if I tell you what I am about to do, it would be no fun!" Mikey said in a playful tone. Mikey thrusted his fingers faster, making takemichi moan and shout in both pleasure and pain. Mikey dropped takemichi. He did fell, but didn't care. Takemichi didn't care about anything now. Since mikey wanted him right now, not hurt him nor kill him. Takemichi just faintly blushed failing to admit he likes what's happening. "What are you waiting for? Stand up!" Mikey ordered. Takemichi did as mikey asked and stood up. "Move around" mikey said as he pointed towards the wall. "o-okay.." takemichi said nervously, as he moved around, facing the wall. Mikey took takemichi's both hands and pinned them on the wall by his own two hands. "Huh? Why did you-" just as takemichi was about to finish, mikey gripped harder on takemichi's hands and pushed his d1ck in takemichi's hole. "AHNN!!~" takemichi moaned suddenly. "stop.. p-..please.." takemichi said in a depressing tone. In reality he wanted more, just didn't want to be known as a whore for mikey, manjirou sano, the invincible mikey. Mikey gave takemichi some time to adjust his size. "What?" Takemichi asked. "Tell me if I should move or not" mikey smiled. 'God damn you, manjirou' takemichi though as he smiled back. He adjusted to mikey's size. "M-move" takemichi said hesitatengly. Mikey moved very slowly. Yeah, he did force takemichi (in a way) to do this, and was being very cold and scary but deep down he cares for takemichi the most.

Mikey moved slowly so takemichi wouldn't get hurt. "Fast.. faster !!" Takemichi spoke as mikey started moving a bit faster. "Fuck!! Fasterrr!~" Takemichi moaned. Mikey went deep in takemichi and thrusted faster than before. Takemichi's breath hitched as he kept moaning. "AH!~" takemichi moaned loudly.

"shit! Isn't that takemichi's voice, senju?!" Wakasa asked. "oh fuck yeah it is!" Takeomi answered instead. Everyone stopped fighting. The loud-pitched yell was able to be heard by all three gangs. The place where they were fucking was obviously so close!!

Mikey stopped thrusting for a second. He putted his one hand down, while making takemichi's both hands get locked by his one hand. This was such a sexy position, believe me. Takemichi's saliva dripping, while his hands are at the top of his head and someone is holding them tight. Mikey used the free hand to stroke takemichi's d1ck. "Ahnn--" just as he moaned a little, Mikey thrusted into takemichi's sweet spot once again. After a few more thrusts, Mikey came into takemichi. Mikey made takemichi face to him. Mikey immediately kneeled down and sucked on takemichi's d1ck. Mikey was so horny, believe me, he was bobbing his head up and down on takemichi's d1ck as he looked up. Coating takemichi's d1ck full of saliva. After a few more minutes, takemichi came. Takemichi seemed so tired however Mikey still wanted to play with him. "Come on~ we aren't done yet!!" Mikey said as he stood up and licked takemichi's earlobes. "What no- I am tired, please mikey-kun!!" Just as takemichi begged mikey inserted his two fingers and thrusted deeper, where takemichi's sweet spot was. He hit there many times, earning loud and unholy moans from takemichi.

"what the fuck I am going!! Senju you stay here, okay?!" Wakasa yelled as he went where takemichi went. Kakuchou also ran with wakasa. Sanzu remembered mikey also went in the same direction so he was worried if he got consumed by his dark impulses and killed takemichi.

"ahhnn!! mikey-kuuun~~" takemichi moaned. Sanzu's and Kakuchou's eyes widened. "Fuck i knew it! Mikey took my joke too personally!" Wakasa joked. "What the fuck" Sanzu was the first to say it.

"M-mikey-kun.. i can't anymore.." just as takemichi spoke that he just slept onto mikey. Mikey just giggled. After cleaning all of the mess, Mikey took his jacket off and wrapped it around takemichi, so the hickeys wouldn't be seen. Mikey carried takemichi. "I'll drop you at my home first and then I'll deal with these all motherfuckers later. Okay 'mitchy? ♡" Mikey spoke as he went towards the other direction, which leaded towards the house Mikey lives in. "We aren't screwed since Mikey put most of his power into fucking bro-" wakasa joked. "You think it's funny?! Mikey might kill everyone, including his gang too!!" Sanzu spoke in a worrying tone. Both wakasa and Kakuchou laughed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•