enemies with benefits? (wakashin) *part 2*

I HATE WATTPAD WHEN IT DELETES MY WORK. UGH.
I'M SORRY BTW FOR LATE UPDATES!!
requested by @
SheliceAnderson7 !!
SPICY!!<3 (I'M SORRY I CAN'T JUST PUT THE SMUT YET)
I'M SORRY AGAIN-
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

wakasa let out a low sigh, adjusting onto the bike and putting his helmet on as he started the engine.

eventually wakasa got to shinichiro's house, getting off the bike as he walked over to the house's door, gently ringing the doorbell.

without a word, shinichiro opened the door, walking out as he held wakasa's wrist tight.

"e-ehh-- aren't we supposed to--" "shh" shinichiro interrupted, letting go off wakasa's wrist. "let's go out to a bar to drink or something!!" the older suggested, ruffling his already messy hairs. "drink?" wakasa blinked confusedly, tilting his head. "you.. drink???" he continued, while shinichiro let out a sigh. "sometimes. wanna go or not?" shinichiro tilted his head, shoving his hands into his pocket as he got his bike's keys out.

wakasa remained silent, thinking as he adjusted on his on bike.

"sure. but I ain't drinkin'." wakasa spoke, starting the engine. "lead the way?" he spoke, adjusting his helmet back on.

shinichiro let out a low chuckle, starting the engine of his bike. "not gonna drink?? awwhh.. you're no fun.." shinichiro smirked. "aight, anyway" he spoke.

as they finally got to the bar, shinichiro gently held wakasa's hand, leading him into the bar.

"yo, shin?" wakasa mumbled, looking around. "hm?" "is holding my hand that necessary??" wakasa continued, a slight hint of blush on his cheeks. the older let out a chuckle, smiling. "mm, I guess. don't want my fav' rival to get lost, you know?" shinichiro giggled, walking over where the bartender was making the drinks.

they both sat down, just chattering about random things as the bartender prepared beer for shinichiro.

"mm, want some?" shinichiro asked as he held out the cup for wakasa, who just scoffed lowly in response. "I told you, I don't drink." wakasa murmured. "bruh. hell" shinichiro rolled his eyes, gulping down the drink.

"soo... uh-?" shinichiro tried starting the conversation, but the younger remained silent, looking around the environment.

"you come to this place often?" he tilted his head, looking over to the black-haired raven.

"sort of." the older let out a soft sigh, chugging down the whole drink. wakasa's lilac eyes quickly shifted to shinichiro, who put the glass back to the table. "why? haven't gone to a bar or something before? a club?" he asked, smiling.

"..uh. nope. never-" "WHAAATTT???" shinichiro interrupted, literally dumbfounded. "never??? never gone to a party?? to drink??????" (honestly I'd be shook too) he continued, putting his hand on the table gently. "err.. no??" wakasa replied, confused. "like.. you don't prefer to or what?" shinichiro sighed, leaning his head back.

"I don't like crowd" wakasa answered, still observing the environment. "and you can't handle a little liquor?" shinichiro mocked, turning his head over to the bartender to order for another drink.

"..can you just shut up?" wakasa mumbled under his breath, while the older just laughed.

"come on, a sip won't hurt? pleaseee??" shinichiro pleaded, taking the drink from bartender's table and holding it out for wakasa, who let out a soft grunt.

he took the glass, rolling his eyes as he took a little sip. "pwaah, you call that a sip? patheticc~" shinichiro mocked, adjusting his chin on his palm. "says the one who passed out after a small solo fight with a nobody" wakasa responded, continuing to drink.

"hell! at least I have a high liquor tolerance" the older pouted, crossing his arms as he looked away. but his gaze momentarily returned back to wakasa. "hey! I said one sip! not the whole glass!!" shinichiro squinted his eyes, his pout widening.

"shut up.." wakasa spoke hoarsely, putting the glass back down.

"YOU DRANK IT ALL- HAVE YOU EVEN DRUNK BEFORE?" shinichiro spoke loudly, confused a-slight.

"nwahh.. I haven't everrrr drunkkkk" wakasa muttered, while shinichiro muffled his laughter. "shiit, you ain't sober" he spoke in-between chuckles. "I am soberrr!! whatchu mean, ladd??" wakasa squinted his eyes, pouting softly. "whatever.. where you live at?" shinichiro stood up, taking out his wallet to pay for the drinks. "I don't know? at my house?"

.

..

...

"I'M ASKING FOR YOUR ADDRESS, BLUD." shinichiro squinted his eyes, taking out the cash as he placed it on the bartender's table. "yeah. my address is my house. duh." wakasa replied, shrugging his shoulders. "BRO-." shinichiro face-palmed, sighing.

"do you live alone or what?" he asked, as the younger stood up as well. "I live wit' my 'ma" wakasa replied, walking over to shinichiro. "uh- can I get your mom's number?" "why? you tryna be my step-dad or sum?" wakasa scoffed, holding shinichiro wrist and dragging him out of the bar.

shinichiro literally was laughing so bad. like- what the fuck.

"hm.. our bikes are here. you can't- no, you won't drive so uh, come on, I'll drop you.." shinichiro spoke, shoving his hand in his pockets to take out the keys. the white-haired let out a grunt, pulling shinichiro back by his shirt.

"nuh-uh" he mumbled lowly, dragging him over his bike. "I'll drive. get on.." wakasa spoke. shinichiro blinked, squinting his eyes. "you trying to get us killed or what?" he tilted his head, while wakasa gently pulled shinichiro closer to himself, the older's back gently pressing against the bike as wakasa leaned closer, adjusting his hand on the bike, just beside shinichiro's waist.

"haah??? what happened 'akasa???" shinichiro's eyes widened as he heated up slightly. "ugh.." the younger leaned closer to shinichiro's face, looking down on his lips. "for the last time, my name has a w for a reason" (bcs ur a w kid💥) wakasa leaned closer, gently pressing his lips against shinichiro's.

the older's eyes widened, blinking confusedly as he tried kissing back.

wakasa deepened the kiss, his free-hand strangled into shinichiro's black hair, gently forcing his tongue inside the older's mouth as his hand trailed down to shinichiro's back from his hair, gently sliding inside his shirt.

the older shuddered slightly, his hand gently resting on wakasa's chest.

wakasa pulled back from the kiss, as shinichiro panted heavily, his whole face flushed red. wakasa's lips curled up into a smirk before he again leaned closer to close the gap between the two.

they both were basically making out, wakasa's free hand moving from one place to another on the black-haired man's body while his other hand rested on the bike.

shinichiro closed his eyes shut, trying to keep up with the younger's pace.

wakasa finally pulled away, catching his breath.

"..let's fuck." he uttered out, while shinichiro let out a sarcastic scoff. "I don't fuck with lightweights, especially not when they're drunk" shinichiro sighed, pushing wakasa off him as he fixed his shirt, later dragging wakasa to his bike as he started the engine. "get on" he somewhat commanded as wakasa nodded, doing as told. he gently wrapped his hand around shinichiro's waist, resting his chin on the older's shoulder.

shinichiro gulped, he was literally a blushing mess at this point.

"man.. I'll get you back tomorrow.. just you wait.."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
no I'm not back lol school exams r next week :) anyways, LOOK I KNOW I'M A SHIT FOR UPLOADING SO LATE AND NOT ADDING SMUT BUT HEAR ME OUT ADDING SMUT HERE WON'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL!!