~♡ (izakaku) *part 2*

OKAY THEY ARE BASICALLY SWITCH BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING LAZY SHIT.
SMUT<3
requested by boo_thing & Zammy1432 !!
ENJOY THIS SMUTTY CHAPTERRR
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

kakuchou walked out of the bathroom, dressed into a black pant and a cute blue shirt.. yet slightly sleepy as his cock throbbed to be touched.

he planned to sleep, and then call izana but..

the older was already at his house, sitting on the bed right in front of him.

"hard already? I just gave you a hand job earlier~" he chuckled, looking towards kakuchou who shyly looked away.

"s-so what?!" kakuchou turned his head away, embarrassed.

izana smirked, gesturing kakuchou to sit beside him. kakuchou gave a soft nod, walking towards the bed and sitting next to the older.

"uhmm.. izana.." kakuchou played with his own hands shyly.

"yeahh?" izana muttered, using his phone. "uhh, can you help me out.. now?? because you said I shouldn'-" "yup" izana smiled, closing his phone and inching closer to kakuchou.

izana let out a slow smirk as his hand leaned towards kakuchou's chest, softly caressing it.

"take off your pants, lay down and relax~" izana spoke out in a flirtatious manner. kakuchou softly nodded, unbuttoning his pants and sliding them down. "waaah~ who wears boxers at home, kaku-chan~?" izana chuckled, kakuchou shyly sliding down his boxers as his d1ck was now (FINALLY) unclothed.

izana slipped his two fingers in his mouth, sucking them as he then spread kakuchou's legs.

"fu-- what are you.. doing?" kakuchou raised his eyebrow as izana inched his fingers near kakuchou's hole, sliding them inside.

kakuchou choked on his moan, his eyes widening. "what the fuc--" "you don't touch yourself down here, do you?" izana smirked, slowly moving his fingers.

"stop! stop! that hurts.. ow ow.. stop!" kakuchou gasped out, closing his eyes shut.

"oh sorry.. it won't hurt anymore" izana chuckled, pressing his fingers against the younger's insides as he thrusted at a bearable pace.

the room filled with kakuchou's moans and pants and izana's low chuckle. he continued thrusting his fingers in and out and changed his pace to a much faster one, while he leaned closer to the younger's neck, nibbling on it.

izana stretched the younger's insides, which were constantly twitching and clenching around his fingers.

izana added another of his fingers, thrusting them in and out quickly.

"ah~ n-no more.. 'zana.." kakuchou pleaded, on of his hands covering his mouth and the other, gripping on his wrist.

izana let out a huffed sigh, as kakuchou let go off his hand and izana set his hair back, panting.

"alright." izana took his fingers out, unbuckling his belt.

"i-izana..?" kakuchou called out, confused as izana spat in his own hand and rubbed it on his d1ck.

he then spread kakuchou's legs, who gasped in response. "it's gonna hurt first. just stay calm and relax then it'll feel really good.." izana slowly entered the kakuchou, who let out a loud moan.

"tchh-- take that shit out, 'z-zana!" he cried out, izana sighed, waiting until kakuchou stops clenching hardy around his cock.

izana softly started moving as he felt kakuchou calmed down.

and, hell, that was just for a second, because kakuchou started whining again.

izana gritted his teeth, thrusting into kakuchou in a more faster pace, while the younger let out a loud moan, closing his eyes shut.

"uhn~ fasterrh~" kakuchou turned his head away, his whole face a blushing mess while izana let out a chuckle, thrusting into the younger as pleased as he caressed his scar.

"neh~ kaku-chan, you're so beautiful.." izana muttered, leaning closer to his face and kissing him.

they kissed each other.. quite.. hardly...

nah nah, they were making out as izana thrusted into the younger in a quickening pace, while kakuchou moaned into izana's mouth.

izana pulled away, panting as he admired kakuchou's features.. god, he looked wasted and he was panting for some oxygen too.. so fucking.. hot.

"I'm close." izana muttered, quickening his pace as he putted his hand on kakuchou's member, stroking it.

kakuchou panted, his eyes half-opened.

"ngh.. if you do that altogether I'll--" kakuchou bit his bottom lip, his hand clenching around the bedsheets as he came in izana's hands.

izana let out a soft chuckle, still thrusting into the younger as he came inside him.

"fuck that was.. awesome.." izana muttered, pulling his d1ck out and laying next to kakuchou, who was pouting. "huh? what?" izana tilted his head.

"this doesn't mean I'm a bottom.. okay?" izana burst into a laughter, while kakuchou looked away, embarrassed.

"kaku-chan can be so childish~" "I'm serious!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
I'm so hungry rn:( sorry my phone was dead all day yesterday-!

tokyo revengers ships (my au)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara