enemies to lovers (mitake) *part 4*

SMUT!!!!
also a lil wakashin!! (they're dating)
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Takemichi, wake upp" Mikey got up earlier than expected. It was about- 8 a.m and Saturday. Takemichi was pretty tired, since he got fucked twice in a row at the same day. Suddenly, an idea.. an unholy idea popped out in mikey's mind. Mikey grinned, getting on the top of the sleeping blonde. "ohh, I am gonna make you feel amazing~" mikey spoke in a playful tone as he took takemichi's trouser off (Lol takemichi was wearing mikey's clothes, don't ask).

Mikey licked his lips as he slowly stroked takemichi's d1ck. "mnn~" takemichi moaned lowly in his sleep, switching his head's position. Mikey continued stroking takemichi's d1ck slowly, earning small and low-pitched whimpers and moans from the unconscious guy. "oh god, just if you were awake right now" Mikey spoke as he leaned towards takemichi, giving a small peck on his lips.

"mhpn~" takemichi moaned as he tried getting a little friction upon his hips as well, by moving them. Mikey just chuckled as he continued giving takemichi a hand-job.

takemichi, after about 15 minutes, cared to finally wake up. Fluttering his eyes open, staring mikey with one eye at first, and then opening the second one as well. "aaa my baby is awakeee ♡" mikey spoke as he let his hand off takemichi's d1ck, hugging takemichi like it has been centuries since they've seen each other. "mikey.." takemichi spoke as he hugged mikey back. "hm?" "what were you doing?" "giving you a hand-job" mikey replied, eventually causing takemichi to turn red. "do I continue?" "mikey !" takemichi somewhat screamed. "what??" "drop me off home or else" takemichi spoke. "ok" mikey spoke standing up. "my spine hurts haha" takemichi spoke, trying to get up. "are you okay?" mikey spoke. "if you aren't you can stay here for the weekend!" mikey spoke, hugging the struggling takemichi. "and get fucked again?" "weren't you looking forward on that?" Mikey interrupted. "I was just joking. I am staying here either wise" takemichi spoke, sitting on the bed again. "yayayay" mikey spoke. and then there was a knock on the door. "MIKEY, TAKEMICHI???" Emma yelled. "Put your trouser back on lol" mikey whispered and later on opened the door. "why is shinichiro traumatized?" Emma spoke. "I don't know haha" mikey spoke.

"damn" takemichi spoke. "what" mikey replied. "The change of attitude bro" takemichi spoke. "huh? What do you mean??" Mikey responded. "you'd be stroking me and be hot as fuck, and the next second you're like this" takemichi spoke. "yes" mikey spoke as he leaned into takemichi, kissing him.

"hey guys, breakfast is read-" shinichiro entered the room. "y.." and here we go, he's traumatized again. "yes shin-nii?" mikey spoke, putting one of his hands in the blanket, putting it in takemichi's trousers once again. 'what the fuck!! his brother is literally standing here!!' takemichi thought. shinichiro was standing, staring them in disbelief. and just then, mikey moved his hand, causing takemichi to moan at the wave of pleasure. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-" shinichiro yelled as he got out of the room and slammed the door. "FUCKING LOCK THE DOOR IF YOUR GONNA DO THIS SHIT" he yelled.

"mikey!!" takemichi hid his face, blushing furiously. "why did you do thattttt" takemichi spoke. "shhh, let's go eat breakfast, but lemme wash my hands real quick" mikey spoke, going to the bathroom. 'this idiot..' takemichi thought so.

"HIIYA, GOOD MORNING" mikey spoke, dragging takemichi with him. "hi" he spoke. "good morning" emma replied. "I had a bad morning" shinichiro spoke, still traumatized. "what happened shin-nii??" emma asked. shinichiro looked at takemichi and mikey, only to see mikey smirking and staring at the mesmerized, plus embarrassed guy, who was- covering his- mouth?? "eh nothing" shinichiro spoke. "oop" emma spoke as her fork fell. shinichiro kneeled down to get the fork.

BUT. HE SAW SOMETHING. MORE. TRAUMATIZING.

Mikey hand his hand on takemichi's thighs, whilst takemichi's lower body was trembling. "CAN YOU GUYS NOT BE LEWD AROUND ME?" shinichiro yelled as he slammed the fork on the table. "wash it please" mikey chuckled. "god" shinichiro spoke as he washed the fork and gave it to emma.