creepy stare (mitake) *part 2*

I'm hungry.
ANYWAYS, PART TWO!
requested by yieyi3 !!
smut, because takemichi seduced mikey to stay and not kill kids /j
BUT YEAH SMUT<33 (quite-- hand-job is considered as one, no?)
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

mikey dropped takemichi on the bed, as they finally reached his house, giving him a soft peck on his lips as his jacket was wrapped around his shoulders. he let out out a soft sigh, as he turned away, about to walk away. but takemichi held his wrist tightly. "uhm.. mikey-kun.. don't go.." he pleaded with sleepy eyes. "takemitchy.." mikey frowned slightly, biting his bottom lip, while the younger gripped on his wrist tightly.

"please?" he muttered, sitting back on the bed. "tskk.. I hate you.. why can't I say no to you.." mikey mumbled to himself, looking away in embarrassment. "woah?! reallyyy?! I love you mikey-kun!" takemichi pulled the older on his lap.

"hah?" mikey raised an eyebrow. "are you asking for an another round?" he smirked, takemichi turning red and letting go off his wrist.

"h-hey?! that's not what i--.." takemichi blushed heavily, looking away. "sorry for fucking you out of the blue, too." mikey muttered.

man! this dude is just trying to embarrass the younger!

and damn, it's working.

"mikey-kun!" takemichi pouted, blushing heavily. "what?" mikey smirked, leaning closer against the younger's neck, adjusting his hand on takemichi's chest.

"mikey-kun.. uhm.." takemichi looked upto him with sleepy eyes. mikey let out a chuckle, breathing hotly against the blue-eyed younger.

takemichi let out a soft whimper, mikey softly making the younger lay down, as he leaned closer to his face.

"fuck.. you are seriously asking for me to fuck you again.. no?" mikey chuckled, kissing his neck.

"a-ahn~ n-no!" his voice cracked slightly, turning his head away as he blushed heavily.

"yeah? then what for are you making such erotic faces and letting out these lewd moans for?" mikey's hand trailed down to the younger's pants. takemichi's eyes widened, suddenly gripping onto mikey's wrist. "u-uhm! I don't think we should right n-now.. I'm tired haha" takemichi nervously chuckled, his grip tightening on the older slightly.

"gripping like that on my wrist and saying you're tired? such a bad liar, seriously.." mikey used his other hand to pin the younger's wrist above his head.

he looked around for a while, smirking as he found a scarf right beside him. he picked it up, tying it on takemichi's wrists.

"plus you're hard too.. you sure don't want help?" mikey leaned closer and bit his neck.

"a-agh!" takemichi gritted his teeth, turning red. "uh-.." he looked away, blushing heavily.

"j-just for awhile!! I really am tired.. I might sleep in the middle of it.." takemichi turned red, biting his bottom lip.

"fine by me. you sleep, I stop" mikey leaned closer, kissing his neck again while his hand slowly unbuttoned his pants.

he squirmed slightly as he felt mikey's hand on his cock, moaning.

"n-nh-" he moaned softly as mikey softly stroked takemichi's d1ck. "don't hold back." mikey smirked, fastening his pace. "I want to hear your pleasurable sounds~" mikey chuckled.

takemichi gave a soft nod, his legs locking behind the older's back, as he moaned lewdly, his eyes closing shut.

"ts- I'm.. c-" "hold it for awhile~" mikey smirked, his thumb circling around his tip. "i- nhh.. o-okay.." he gasped, panting as he fisted his hands, not able to move them because of the scarf tied to them.

that continued for awhile, mikey teasing the younger, who just whimpered and whined in response.

"i-.." he gasped, ejaculating on mikey's hands.

he panted heavily, while mikey chuckled, getting a tissue from the side-drawer.

"aww~ such a bad boy, huh~?" mikey chuckled, takemichi's eyes closing slowly.

"n-neh.. i-i.. i hate you mikey-kun.." takemichi pouted, looking towards mikey with half-open eyes as there were tears at the brim of his eyes.

mikey looked at takemichi, giving a soft smile as he cleaned his hand and tossed the tissue away, wiping takemichi's tears from his other hand.

"I love you too, go to sleep now~" mikey kissed his cheek. after a few seconds, takemichi pulled him closer, hugging him.

mikey blinked a few times, before he gave a soft smile.

'you don't want me to go fight them, huh...' mikey thought.

'fine.. they are bunch of d1ckheads not worth my time anyway' he thought with a smile, hugging takemichi back.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
my hand is officially numb, help me. anyways I wrote this late sorry. that's because I was watching bsd😭 anyways I'm on s2 ep2 now yaya!!!