tired (kokonui) *part 2*

GUYS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE UH "tired (kokonui)" oneshot.. READ IT.
you might understand how they kinda got into this situation- if no, then it's okay!! you can js read it w/o reading that one!!!
basically the au is that koko is a ceo or smth who loves to overwork (real) and inui is his personal assistant + boyfriend and he cares about him a lot<3
tehehehe
requested by SheliceAnderson7 !!
SMUTTT<3 and fluff!! :3
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

seishu was cuddling with koko, looking and admiring the younger's face features.

'he's cute..' seishu leaned closer and gave a peck to koko.

'really cute..' he thought, caressing the black-haired raven's cheek. he wanted to sleep and snuggle upto koko, but a part of him just wanted to stare at koko and admire him.

that dumbass always overworks.. for no damned reason. and he mostly even cancels his plans with seishu because of it! seishu knows koko wants to give him affection but.. he doesn't wants to seem bad in front of his hard-working employees to. why? simple, he thinks it's not fair.

kinda ticked seishu off, himself.. to think about it, they had been dating over two years and.. no intimate moments at all.

seishu assumed koko wasn't ready, but he surely has heard koko talk about it to himself or when he jerks himself off.

seishu let out a huffed sigh, closing his eyes.

he was trying to sleep, so he tried making up some fake scenarios, expecting to sleep soon.

but no, somehow his mind wandered over to him fucking koko.

shit.. that'd be hot.. if it actually happens, of course.

seishu opened his eyes, looking down to his bulge.

he didn't wanna get up either.. but he's horny.. he can jerk off next to his partner, right..?

plus he's asleep!!

"koko?" seishu called out. when he got no answer except some soft breathing noises and snores, he flashed a soft smile. "okay.. I guess he won't wake up for at least a hour.." he smiled, putting his hand in his pants, panting softly already.

'just gotta be quiet.. okay..' seishu bit his bottom lip, stroking his cock. "mm.." he gritted his teeth, his head leaning back in pleasure.

"ngh~" his legs shook slightly, fastening his pace. "mphh~" seishu closed his eyes shut, biting his bottom lip.

his other hand gripped on the bedsheets, the bed moving almost crazily while the younger sleeped peacefully.

"ah~!" seishu moaned quiet loudly. he continued stroking his cock, and then it him.. his eyes widened as he looked over to koko immediately.

"phew.." seishu let out a relieved sigh, koko is still asleep.

"gh~ mn~" seishu moaned lightly, biting his bottom lip.

"ahn~ k-koko.." he moaned softly, reaching his peak.

koko turned over to his back, basically his back facing seishu. seishu became silent for awhile, looking over to koko's back.

koko shook slightly, clenching onto the blanket as he covered his face with it.

a part of seishu was scared, scared in a way since he thought koko might get disgusted?

but.. there was a smirk plastered on his rosy lips.

he let go off his hardening length, softly inching closer to koko.

he softly placed his hand on koko's arm, and then.. in a blink of an eye, he pulled koko closer, from which koko shuddered slightly, closing his eyes shut.

"acting asleep, now are we?" seishu smirked. "i-i- it's not what it seems like!!" koko explained, opening his eyes. he was blushing heavily..

"shh~" seishu placed his finger on koko's lips. "you know.. it's bad to eavesdrop someone jerking off.." seishu smirked, while no word slipped out of the younger's mouth.

yeah no.. says the one who eavesdrops when koko is jacking himself off..

"it's not that! i- i.. i just woke up as you called my name!" koko bit his bottom lip, turning redder.

"oh? no shit, you seemed like deep asleep. no way your instincts are that good.. or you were awake the whole time?" seishu chuckled, caressing his lover's cheek.

koko let out a huffed sigh.

"mhm.. I'm sorry.." he nodded, looking away.

seishu chuckled, his hand wandering over to the place of koko's heart, in the middle of his upper chest-part (sorry my vocabulary said no.. I FORGOT OKAY?!), just in the mid-left (yea, your heart isn't fully in the left lolol).

"why are you apologizing?" seishu chuckled, his hand wandering over to koko's clothed nipple, rubbing his palm over it.

"ngh!~.. wait.. what??" koko moaned, confused.

seishu panted softly, towering over the younger.

"you're hard, mind me helping you?" seishu smiled, his hand rubbing koko's crotch.

"mhm.." koko nodded innocently as seishu took of his and koko's clothes off.

koko looked quite nervous yet.. excited.. since his cock was incredibly hard.

"do you stretch yourself out? just askin'" seishu smiled, taking out lube from his side-drawer. koko nodded nervously. "yeah.." he shyly responded. "stop being so nervous~ I'll be gentle" seishu smiled, rubbing the lube on his cock as he gently pushed the whole length into the younger.

"ah!" koko moaned loudly, his legs spread wide since seishu held them, putting one of his legs onto his shoulder as he playfully squeezed koko's other thigh.

koko whimpered slightly, adjusting to his lover's (♡) size. "o-okay.. I think I'm ready" koko hesitantly muttered out, seishu nodded. "fine~ relax, okay darling?" (♡) seishu answered, moving into the younger slightly.

"hnngh~!" koko moaned loudly, slightly rocking his hips for more friction. "aww~ my love is eager, hm~?" seishu lovingly leaned closer, leaving butterfly kisses on the younger's face as he thrusted inside-out of koko, who moaned in the pure bliss.

"ahh~ ngh- mph~" koko wandered his hand over to his throbbing cock, pleading to be touched and released.

seishu smirked as he saw koko moaning and stroking his own d1ck.

seishu placed his hand right-with the younger, helping him out.

"mgh! i-inui~" koko panted for oxygen, moaning loudly.

'uwahh~ he's really loosened up~' seishu thought, shoving his cock deeper.

"cummin'" seishu smiled, fastening his pace, both at his thrusts and on the younger's cock.

surprisingly, koko came before the older, still moaning lewdly as the older thrusted into him and eventually filled koko to his brim, pulling out as semen dropped onto the bedsheets.

"I love you so much" seishu kissed koko.

"I.. love you too.." koko blushed, looking away, while seishu chuckled.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
SORRY I CAN'T SLEEP, TOMORROW IS SCHOOL.. I hate school because one of my friend knows how fucking horny I am💔