truth or dare? (dramitsu)

Smut chapter lol
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"Oi mitsuyaaaa" Mikey shouted. "I can hear you, chill-" mitsuya replied. "Whatever. Takemichi, go on now, ask" Mikey spoke as he leaned on takemichi. "Oh uhh mitsuya-chan,?" Takemichi said as he eyed mitsuya. "Dare. Just say it already" mitsuya said as he took out his phone.

Takemichi couldn't think of anything and just then-- "mitsuya-chan, I dare you to ask out the person you like the most" takemichi spoke without stuttering, while mitsuya's eyes widened completely. "What! No!" Mitsuya stood up. "What, ya scared?" Baji chuckled. "What no! I thought draken said not to get too involved with personal stuff?!" Mitsuya yelled as he pointed towards draken. "Well he's asleep so his rules don't matter at the moment, mitsuya-kun" chifuyu added. "I can't just ask the person I like out just if you guys said so!" Mitsuya pouted. "Ya know at least just tell us you who you likeeee" Mikey spoke."yahh tell us!! Swear we won't force him or her to be with you-" Baji chuckled. "Shut up! Fine! Okay! But if any of you tell him that I like him, yall are dead meat, okay?!" Mitsuya said while hesitating. "So?" Takemichi asked. Just as takemichi asked, mitsuya pointed towards draken. "I trust you all with my freaking life so please-" "OUTTA EVERYONE, KEN-CHIN? THIS COLD BASTARD? REALLY??" Mikey jokingly said as he insulted his best friend (as in a joking way) while, respecting his choice internally. "shut up what if he wakes up you f-" "ucker" Baji chuckled. "don't curse in my house, please-" mitsuya sighed. "I am going home Mikey-kun" takemichi spoke as he yawned. "Awhh I am coming with you to-" "make your life more miserable than it already is" Baji interrupted mikey. "Says who? The poindexterrrrr" chifuyu added. "Hey! Weren't you on my side?" Baji pouted. "Hahaahahha" mitsuya chuckled. "What about doraken-kun though-?" Takemichi asked as he was leaving. "He can stay here, and when he wakes up he can go if he wants now shut the heck up and leave please" mitsuya spoke. "Gosh my man can't wait to be alone with my brother-in-law~" baji spoke. "OH MY GOD YOUR NOT MY BROTHER NOW FRICK OFF" mitsuya yelled.

"huh?" "morning" mitsuya spoke as he took another sip of his coffee. "SUYA??" Draken got up. "Hm, yeah,?" Mitsuya asked with his calm voice. If we'd compare these two's voice, draken's voice is deep as fuck while Mitsuya's voice is like-- an angel? "What am I doing here??" Draken asked as he TOTALLY didn't knew. "Mm you got very drunk that you slept and then we all played truth or dare and then everyone left" mitsuya replied as he finished his coffee and putted the mug on the side table.

"Mitsuya can you come over here real quick??" Draken asked. "Yeah" Mitsuya replied as he came near to draken. All of a sudden, draken grabbed Mitsuya and pulled him. "whaa---" Mitsuya RIGHTLY.LANDED.ON.DRAKEN'S.LAP. "I heard yall play yesterday and I was Awake and uhhh.. you like me???" Draken spoke. IMAGINE CONFESSING LIKE THIS GUY. "What no" mitsuya spoke, embarrassed as hell. Draken just ignored mitsuya and kissed him. "Wait draken---" mitsuya spoke behind the kiss. Draken ignored him and grabbed him by his neck and threw him on the bed, positioning himself at the top of mitsuya. "Stop with the dumb excuses" draken spoke as he threw the blanket off him. "I'll fuck you right here, in your own room. I'll fuck you so hardly that I don't stop even till the bed breaks" draken whispered in mitsuya's ear. Mitsuya's eyes widened, as he was turning on by the thought.

Draken didn't think twice as he tore mitsuya's clothes and turned his face towards his own face. Draken didn't even think what will happen if he put his damned huge d1ck in mitsuya's tight hole. "what the fuck dr--!!" Mitsuya moaned. Draken didn't care, he just heard his moans as a melody playing. Thrusting in and out, harder and harder. Just then, the bed hit the wall. Just as draken thrusted in and out the bed creaked and hit the wall at the same time, making as loud sounds as mitsuya. Draken kept thrusting as he squeezed mitsuya's nipple and kissed mitsuya. "S-stop!! this is too much~ anhh~" mitsuya moaned as he couldn't do anything other than begging. "Aghnn~~ drakennn~~" mitsuya moaned as he played with draken's hair for comfort. Just as draken got faster and deeper, mitsuya tightened his grip on draken's hair. Mitsuya stopped speaking for a while. Draken thrusted very hardly, hitting mitsuya's prostate. "why did you stop begging, slut?!" Draken said as he was totally consumed in lust. "AHNN!! PLEAS--E... AGHNNN~ KEN STOP!!~~" mitsuya moaned as he low-key cried. "That's more like it now" draken stopped for a second and then thrusted faster and deeper, where mitsuya's prostate was, for several times.