enemies to lovers (mitake)

sorry I accidently deleted a one shot thing I made lol
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"good morning students, we have a new student!" the teacher announced. "tch another bitch? troublesome" takemichi spoke. "control your language" Mikey replied entering in the class. "Oh, you, please just shut up" takemichi answered who just rolled his eyes. Mikey got mad at the action and grabbed takemichi's chin, glaring him dead in the eyes. "Who you rolling those ugly eyes at? huh? ah?" Mikey spoke as he took his hand off takemichi's chin. "H-.. i.. am..- am.. baji" the anti-social guy spoke, trying to process the situation. "baji? pfft" takemichi giggled. "shut the fuck up, if you dare laugh at my friend I'll fuck you" Mikey spoke as he arrowed baji to sit with him. Mikey and baji were already friends. "oh yeah?" takemichi smirked as he stood up and slightly turned back, where Mikey was sitting. "chifuyu go sit with that bastard, I am gonna give baji some company for a day" takemichi spoke. "what the fuck" chifuyu spoke. "okay that's enough! if I hear one more word from you both, out of my class" the teacher spoke, semi-pissed off. "out of your class! Off to where?" Mikey spoke grabbing his stuff. "The principal's office, thank you for no trouble" takemichi got up and got out of the class as well. "Baji and chifuyu, sit together please" the teacher ordered. "yes" they both spoke in sync.

"So. What is up now?" The principal spoke, looking like this shit is happened for the 69th time now. "this bitch started it" takemichi spoke, glaring at mikey. "Oh yeah? Sir he's lying. he fricking started it! if he lies one more time I'll fucking break his face!" Mikey spoke, standing up. The principal sighed in response. "Please ignore each other. This better be the last time or the last reason you both are entering this place. Thank you for you co-operation, please leave" the principal pointed at the door, making Mikey let out a exhausted sigh. "baji!" Mikey low-key screamed. "God get the duck off me" baji pushed mikey. "rude, why you aren't cursing lol" Mikey spoke hugging, and leaning into baji. "Ew, disgusting gays" takemichi made a disgusted expression. baji some-what felt humiliated as he was currently questioning his sexuality. Mikey knew about this so he just let out his foot, making takemichi fall. "oops! sorry, I thought it was my gay homie" mikey rolled his eyes. "hah?" takemichi spoke angrily. "what? I said sOrRy. You're picking fights here now" mikey spoke. "fucker" takemichi mumbled and walked away. "LOVE YOU TOO!" mikey yelled. "are you two in a relationship?" baji asked. "WHAT?" mikey spoke as he felt embarrassed by the question, so he just started kicking baji's shoes. "okay okay I am going to chifuyu bye" baji spoke as he seemed a bit happy. 'ahhh I am alone again' mikey spoke as he pout appeared on his face. "what happened?" Emma asked mikey. "ah?! Emma?? get the duck out!! what if a boy sees you?" mikey spoke, worried. "meh, draken got em'. anyways. nothing will happen either way" Emma spoke taking out a paper out of her pocket. "ah? what?? you mean you are not here because of me but other men? Except draken?!" mikey spoke. "aahh shut uppp.... principal talked to me today to pass your and takemichi's schedule" Emma spoke, giving the Blondie the paper. "Ah?" Mikey spoke, confused. "You have a detention with takemichi, for straight 3 months and the detention lasts about 4 hours. No complains, if you do the duration and time would be increased" Emma spoke as she left, leaving Mikey speechless. "I-.. why me" Mikey spoke in an angry tone.

After school, Mikey directly headed into the detention room, with no complains to share with the detention's in-charge. He just headed down and slept.

"Wake up, Mikey" takemichi spoke. "Huh??" Mikey spoke waking up. Takemichi chuckled. "ugh your such a kid" "shut up" "your picking a fight here" Mikey didn't responded. "so" "nothing, conversation ended. Don't talk to me?" Mikey spoke in an aggressive tone. "Not like I want to" Takemichi spoke as he started wandering around the room. "manjirou Sano!" "I'm up!!" Mikey woke up. "This is a detention place. You're not here to sleep, you're here to be friends!" the detention in-charge spoke. "when the fuck will you even leave ugh" Mikey sighed. "language! also right now haha" "finally" Mikey groaned as he took out his water bottle to drink water.

"Wake up you cocky idiot" Mikey spoke. "aaa ma' not right now please" takemichi spoke and drift back to sleep. 'Ma?' Mikey chuckled. "If I am your ma, you wouldn't mind me pulling your ear, would you?" Mikey spoke. No response at all. Mikey pulled takemichi's ear (so he can wake up). "ahn!" takemichi moaned as he woke up. "what the f-" "who. in. the. fucking. hell gave you... PERMISSION TO TOUCH ME?!" takemichi yelled. "Is your ear your soft spot or are you a masochist" mikey spoke. "I-.." takemichi ran out of words. he felt so hot, he literal was so red. "did I make you blush or are you having a fever?" mikey spoke as he smirked, getting of his seat, putting his hands in his pockets. "I am not a masochist, yeah. It's my soft spot, you should ask-" "I did, you didn't reply" mikey replied. "ugh just shut up" "your moan was cute by the way" awkward silence. mikey was just teasing takemichi here. or maybe he was doing this on purpose to pick a fight?

"whatcha doing" mikey asked. "applying lip balm cause my lips are so dry" takemichi replied. "share?" mikey spoke. "fuck off" takemichi replied. mikey just snatched the lip balm and applied it on his own lips. "isn't that.. an.. indirect kiss?" Takemichi mumbled, hoping mikey didn't hear it. 'this guy believes in so many fantasies' mikey smirked and gave takemichi his lip balm back.

"Okay kids detention over, go home I don't care-- wait takemichi why are you blushing"the detention in charge spoke. "Did you guys make out? Damn" she spoke again. "Nothing happened, fuck off" mikey replied and left the room, and started packing his stuff whilst takemichi did the same. when mikey was on the gate to leave school. He looked back, at takemichi. Making an eye-contact, he winked and then blew a kiss and left, leaving the red potato alone.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                 so like Monday is my last exam yayayyaya and it's maths haha. So like... should this series have smut????? ALSO MIKEY MADE A MOVE FIRST HAHAHA