manga lover (mitake) *part 2*

SMUT LOSERZZZ, but it's not in the start. Also ig yall might be like why I slur "d1ck" so uh, it's just.. I sometimes get embarrassed writing it without slur. So uhm, if yall don't know what it is.. it's "dick" (unholy)
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"okay, forwarded to you-" baji spoke.

(Knock knock)

"Who's on the door?" A feminine voice appeared. 'Is that his girlfriend's voice? Didn't senju said he was gay' Mikey thought. "M-Mikey. I am hanagaki's friend!" Mikey spoke. Takemichi's aunt opened the door. "Hey darling! It's been a while I've seen you" takemichi's aunt spoke. "Oh god, hey auntie! Can I meet takemichi?" Mikey asked politely. "Uh" the aunt gulped. "Yeah.. uh.. sure.. uhm" the aunt spoke. "You remember his room?" She asked. "Yeah!" Mikey quickly ran the stairs. "You could've told him to.. wait you know- and warn takemichi?" The uncle spoke. "He was jerking off an Manga thinking it's him and mikey, let 'em be!" The aunt whispered. "Let's get outta the house then" the uncle chuckled.

"Ngh-" takemichi moaned. Mikey stood there, silent, in front of the door, peeking through the door which was slightly open. "haa..-~" takemichi moaned as he looked at his phone, kinda hard to tell what he was watching as he kept scrolling. "fuck~" takemichi moaned in pleasure as he fingered himself, not caring if others might hear him moaning. "ah fuck m-" takemichi stopped at saying the name as he threw his head back. 'M? Whose name starts with M?? MITSUYA??' Mikey thought. "mfikay-kaun..~" (mikey-kun) takemichi's moan became muffled. "Oh fuck!" Takemichi threw his head back, as he thrusted his fingers in and out. "Fucking god damn it! Why can't these damned fingers move faster?!" Takemichi yelled as he was getting kinda hurt as the fingers weren't providing much pleasure. "I can do it faster for you" mikey spoke, who had a smirk on his face, and was staring at takemichi with his lustful black eyes. "I-.. who gave you my address.. no no, how the fuck you got in this house" takemichi spoke, flustered. "Oh that doesn't matter right now~" mikey spoke in a playful tone, as he locked the room's door. That tone made takemichi somewhat shiver internally. "Come on" mikey spoke as he took the phone from takemichi's hands. "Give that back! You idiot!!" Takemichi yelled, worried. "Ah? What got you so worried, 'mitchy?" Mikey teased. "Mikey give that back please" takemichi spoke, trying to seem kind enough to get mikey to give his phone back. "I wonder what got you worried though.. were you maybe.. reading some Manga in which two men are having sex?" Mikey spoke as he proved his statement by showing takemichi, his own phone. Takemichi was so embarrassed. Like. Almost everyone knew this side of him, but he didn't want mikey to know about this. "No. That's an ad" takemichi lied. "I don't think so, it's an app you have downloaded" mikey replied, adoring takemichi being worried. "Okay fine, it's an ad" mikey spoke. "But you can't say you jerking off upon my name is a lie too, right?" Mikey smirked. Takemichi froze. "What" takemichi spoke. His heart was beating so fast. 'Does he find that disgusting..? obviously he does.. i-.. what do I s-' "takemichi" mikey spoke in his calm voice. "Stop, what got you heavily breathing like that?" Mikey asked with a soft smile. "I.. am.. sorry.." takemichi sweated, he was like at the verge of crying. It just seemed like he was being humiliated. Humiliated by who? Humiliated by mikey. Someone he has known almost his whole life except for 2 years back then, in which mikey had to leave Tokyo for a while. "Sorry?" Mikey repeated, confused. "I am sorry for behaving like that. I didn't meant to seem it like that.. i-" takemichi paused and looked at mikey. "What?" Mikey mumbled, concerned. Takemichi couldn't hold it in anymore. "I-" he started crying instantly. "I didn't meant to.. I like.. you.. I am sorr-" takemichi's speech was interrupted as mikey forcefully crashed his lips onto takemichi's. "W-what.." takemichi's eyes widened. "You're still such a crybaby. Y'know that?" Mikey spoke as he threw takemichi on the bed and took off his jacket. "Mikey-" "shh" mikey spoke as sat on the bed. "Flip o'er" mikey ordered. And takemichi obeyed. "So.. what happens next?" Mikey whispered in takemichi's ear. "what?" Takemichi asked, confused. "In the manga? I believe the "top" pushes his fingers in, hm?" Mikey spoke as he did so. "anhh!" Takemichi hid his face in the pillow. "Stop! Mikey I know you're doing this forcefully! If you don't like me, you don't gotta-" "shh" mikey spoke. "Ask baji or chifuyu later. Or even that white haired girl. Well, if you'll be able to make it to school" mikey teased as he pushed another finger in. "fuhqkk!!" Takemichi moaned loudly. "What if auntie or uncle hear you? Hmm?" Mikey spoke as he thrusted his fingers slowly. "Stop! It hurts! Faster.. please!!" Takemichi yelled. "beg, I dunno?" Mikey spoke as he thrusted even slower. "Anh! Fuck! Please-" takemichi sniffed. "Please what?" Mikey spoke as he stopped and took his fingers out, and flipped takemichi, making takemichi face him. "I-.." takemichi blushed. "You what?" Mikey spoke as he inched his face a lot closer towards takemichi's face. "Want me?" Mikey spoke as he caressed takemichi's lip. "y-yes.." takemichi spoke. "that's what I wanted to hear" mikey spoke as he putted his d1ck in takemichi. "God damn, you've played with yourself to much" mikey teased. "f-for mikey" takemichi mumbled as he looked away. "for me? yeah?" mikey spoke as he smirked.