first date ! (wakashin) *part 2*

fluff! (smut in end ;))

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"wakasa????" shinichiro spoke. "mn?" "I love you too" shinichiro mumbled. "hmm" wakasa responded half-asleep.

(MORNINGGG)

"wake uppp" wakasa spoke. "just one more minnnn" shinichiro spoke. "shin, wake up!" wakasa spoke, inching his face near shinichiro's lips. "fin-"shinichiro stopped as he saw almost wakasa's and his lip touching. wakasa flinched and went back to his position. "s-sorry if that made you uncomfortable.. I did that unconsciously!" Wakasa spoke. "It's alright don't worry" shinichiro spoke as smiled. 'I am such a fucking bad friend.. thinking like that for my bestfriend?' wakasa thought, feeling guilty. 'missed such a good opportunity.. I am an idiot!' shinichiro thought.

"wanna go to another date?" shinichiro asked. "eep?! what?!" wakasa spoke. 'if he's like that, I'll do shit myself' shinichiro thought, feeling like a top at this point. "yeah!! Let's go on another date!" Shinichiro spoke, positive about he was aware about what he was saying. "sure" wakasa blushed. "where though-" wakasa asked. "park!!" shinichiro spoke. "okay" wakasa smiled.

"AAA" shinichiro yelled in excitement. "so, where do you want to go first?" wakasa asked. "I don't know!! too many options. a slide??" shinichiro spoke with puppy eyes. "ya know sometimes you act like a child-" wakasa spoke, stopping to see shinichiro frowning his eyes and re-posing to make his structure seem more manly. "and I freaking love it when you do that!" wakasa completed his sentence, making shinichiro happy. "yayaya!! okay!!" shinichiro spoke. "hello misters! welcome to the park ! do you both have a child?" the lady asked. "yep" wakasa replied. "sorry, where?" the lady asked politely. and wakasa directly arrowed towards shinichiro. "oh, I see. this slide is only for kids, but i see where this is going" she mumbled. "sorry?" wakasa spoke. "nothing! enjoy!" the lady bowed as she arrowed them to go. "we surely will !" shinichiro spoke.

"'akasa?" shinichiro called out. "hm?" wakasa spoke. "don't you wanna go on a ride too???" shinichiro asked. "tons of, actually" wakasa spoke. "huh! why aren't you taking them, then?!" shinichiro asked. "I don't want to leave you alone, they are some scary rides" wakasa spoke. "what!" shinichiro pouted and stop walking. "hm?" wakasa spoke. "date is supposed to make both of the people happy!! if you don't want to leave me I'll-" shinichiro paused. "go with you but you have to sit right next to me.." shinichiro frowned at the last part, whilst wakasa chuckled. "are you sure?" wakasa asked. "y-yes.." shinichiro spoke.

"shinichiro, are you alive?!" wakasa joked as he saw shinichiro closing his eyes shut. "you can hold my hand if you want" wakasa spoke. "I swear to god..." shinichiro mumbled as he holded wakasa's hands tightly.

"how was it?" "shit" shinichiro spoke, traumatized. "let's go home" wakasa spoke. "w-wait no-.." shinichiro grabbed wakasa's wrist. "You said tons of, plus it's only 7 p.m right now" shinichiro spoke. "no, the others are even scarier. I don't want you to be scared" wakasa spoke. "please!" shinichiro tugged wakasa's shirt. wakasa sighed worryingly. "don't say I didn't warned you" wakasa spoke.

"is this the end of my life?" shinichiro yelled, scared for his fucking life. "I am sorry shin-" wakasa tried comforting him, but failed miserably as he was wheezing. "can I ask you something?" shinichiro yelled. The other people were laughing too, whilst others were just as scared as him. "yeah?" wakasa spoke loudly. "be my boyfriend" shinichiro mumbled, hoping wakasa didn't heard him. But oh boy, he spoke in such voice that it was audible to only wakasa and shinichiro, and another person who was sitting next to shinichiro. wakasa chuckled. "hu-" shinichiro was cut off by wakasa, as he holded his chin and kissed him, staring right into shinichiro's black orbs. The whole ride wasn't laughing, nor scared. Event eh scared people brought their attention to wakasa and shinichiro kissing. They all yelled, thank god no one was disgusted! Cause if they were, no would mind kicking them off, from such height. "Ngh" shinichiro low-key moaned as he needed some air. But wakasa seemed like he'd rather kiss shinichiro more. once again, forcing their lips to crash again, this time, wakasa tried putting his tongue into shinichiro's mouth. And succeeded! "Ngh~ 'akasa~" shinichiro moaned behind the kiss low-ly. Wakasa explored every bit of shinichiro's heated mouth, not leaving a particular place to be untouched. "mph~" shinichiro continued to moan low-ly while people covered kid's eyes, and continued to stare them in awe as the ride went on and on, higher and higher. The person who was the in-charge of the ride was pretty curious why the people stopped shouting all of a sudden. How-ever he still waited for the ride to stop.

Wakasa letted go for a second, creating a saliva strand between them, and a second later wakasa again leaned into shinichiro, still kissing him. "wakasa~" shinichiro low-key moaned. And then. The ride stopped. The in-charge was staring in awe, waiting for their kissing session to finish so he can let others go too.

"okay.. you told me you two were friend?" The in-charge asked later. "he asked me out on the ride" wakasa chuckled. "oh okay, good life, okay??" The in-charge spoke as they both smiled. "So are we together now?" Shinichiro asked. "I'll answer that later, you're coming with me" wakasa grabbed shinichiro's wrist forcefully and took him to his bike.

"did I do something?" shinichiro asked, worried. "shut up" wakasa spoke in an aggressive tone. 'why did he kiss me if he didn't like my question' shinichiro thought. "uhm! that way is not my house.." shinichiro spoke. "didn't I told you to shut up?" wakasa spoke.

"same room" Wakasa spoke as he grabbed shinichiro's wrist and took him to the motel's room. "w-wakasa?" shinichiro gulped. "shut up" wakasa spoke as he threw him on the bed, and locked the door. "uh-uhm.." shinichiro stuttered.

wakasa took his coat off, and unbuttoned his shirt. 'oh shit' shinichiro's eyes widened as he got what wakasa was trying to do. wakasa inched closer to shinichiro, kissing him roughly and slipping his tongue in. "hmph~ ah~" shinichiro moaned as wakasa putted his hand in shinichiro's shirt, touching almost everywhere. "ngh!" shinichiro moaned, trying to keep his moans low. wakasa eyes were fixated upon shinichiro and his lewd moans and expressions, he felt his pant tighten right after each moan of shinichiro. "you breath from your nose, idiot" wakasa guided as he broke the kiss. "I kn- AHN!~" shinichiro moaned loudly as wakasa pinched shinichiro's nipple. wakasa scoffed. "hah, are you sure?" "wakasa~" shinichiro moaned helplessly, and was at a verge of crying. "who were you calling a crybaby earlier? I didn't even prep you and your almost crying here" wakasa spoke. "p-prep?" shinichiro spoke, as he looked done. "do I continue?" Wakasa spoke as he unbuckled shinichiro's belt. "yes~" shinichiro spoke. poor guy, wanted to crave for this moment for 5 years. poor guy didn't thought it would happen suddenly. "tell me if it hurts okay?" wakasa spoke, who had already stripped shinichiro naked, except his socks. "o-okay" shinichiro gulped. "AH!" shinichiro moaned loudly. thank god this motel was rated 18+! Or they'd get embarrassed. wakasa inserted another finger and thrusted. "haa.. ah~" shinichiro moaned. wakasa took his fingers out and added another one, thrusting all three. "ah~ yes~" shinichiro bit his bottom lip. "can I get to real business?" wakasa asked. "yes!!" shinichiro responded right away. wakasa took his clothes off and pushed his d1ck into shinichiro without consent. "AGHN~~!!" shinichiro moaned loudly. "hngh~ 'akasa.. your not full i-in me~ but i- ah! feel so full.. mhn~ a-already~" shinichiro moaned. "yeah?" wakasa smirked as fully went in. "HAH!!" shinichiro moaned loudly, throwing his head back. "do I move?" wakasa spoke patiently, waiting for shinichiro to adjust. "ngh~ wait" shinichiro adjusted to his size. "Move slowly please.." shinichiro spoke. wakasa moved slowly but slowly wanted to move faster, but waited for shinichiro. "wakasa.. faster!!" shinichiro spoke. "okay" wakasa spoke as he thruster faster. After a while, he gradually moved faster, making shinichiro moaned loudly. "ugh your so tight" wakasa groaned as he felt shinichiro's wall surround him tightly. "ah~ 'akasa!!" shinichiro moaned. wakasa thrusted into him at an inhuman pace. "ngh.. ha.. mphhh!! 'akasa.. wakasa.." shinichiro called out. "what?" wakasa spoke as he left love marks all over shinichiro's body. "I am gonna come.." shinichiro spoke shyly. "ugh" wakasa groaned. "Me too" wakasa admitted as they both came. "hah.." shinichiro panted. "you did so well.. I am so happy" wakasa praised shinichiro as he kissed his forehead. "I love you so god damn much" wakasa spoke as he planted a small kiss on shinichiro's lips. "I love you too!!" shinichiro spent his last energy in that sentence as he yawned and slept. 'cute' wakasa thought as he cuddled with shinichiro.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  school have started :c
                  not like it'll stop me from
                  being horny xdd
                  1507 words!!