threesome (ransanrin)

WRITING SMUT WHILE LISTENING TO PHONK AND WHILE BEING DRUNK>>>>
requested by Tina_Yourlazyreader !!
smut nd' a lil fluff :3
tenjiku arc!! (sanzu is 18 and the haitani's r 18 & 19)
au where takemichi somehow persuaded for izana to stfu and do his thing. ('zana is alive).
(please listen to rave(dxrk) or murder in my mind(kordhell ^^))
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"haah.. that dumb hanagaki always gets in my way.." sanzu mumbled to himself, laying down on the bed as he used his phone.

"what was that?" rindou asked, entering sanzu's room. "none of your business" sanzu spoke out, all his focus on the game he was playing on his phone. "you aren't glad we didn't had to fight mikey?" rindou walked over to bed, sitting infront of the younger who didn't take his eyes off his phone. "of course I'm glad.. but.. you won't understand, forget it" sanzu mumbled, his eyes wandering from one place onto another,

on that dumb screen..

rindou frowned slightly, kinda mad. what's this lad being so bitchy about..?!

rindou held sanzu's chin but the younger turned his head away. "don't annoy me, I'm close to winning" sanzu mumbled while rindou let out a groan, standing up. "that stupid game is better than me?!" rindou's eyebrows knitted slightly together.

bro..

you can't be jealous over a game, right..?

"yes" sanzu spoke, not even caring to think twice. "well damn who hurt you today??" rindou crossed is arms, his feet tapping onto the ground. "your mom, now shut up" sanzu rolled over to the bed, using his phone.

"I thought we could kinda celebrate that we didn't had to do nothing, but fine" rindou muttered to himself. "what? ya giving everyone a pizza party or what?" sanzu asked, his eyes still glued the phone. "no, just us two, you know" rindou smirked, getting onto the bed. "like you rail me?" sanzu closed his phone. "yeah- did I stutter?" rindou took off his jacket. "uh, naww.. can't I like- can't we like switch roles, only today???" sanzu blinked, putting the phone aside.

.

..

...

"uh, I guess-?" rindou shrugged his shoulders while sanzu chuckled. "okayyy!!" sanzu smiled, undressing himself.

rindou gulped slightly, taking off his clothes as he sat down patiently, letting out a low chuckle as he saw sanzu's necklace stuck into his sweater (this happens to me sm-😭).

sanzu finally got undressed fully, his skin exposed fully (😋). rindou heated up slightly, looking away only to feel sanzu's hand on his chin, forcing him to look at him. sanzu softly leaned in, kissing the older. rindou helplessly closed his eyes, adjusting his hand on sanzu's chest, wandering over to his necklace as he gently kissed back.

the older gently tugged onto the chain, yanking sanzu forward to deepen the kiss. sanzu opened his eyes slightly, his gaze low as he continued kissing rindou passionately.

his hand slowly wandered over to the back of rindou's head, tugging at his hair as he yanked his hair back.

"oww!! what the fuc--" rindou's eyes widened as sanzu pressed his lips against rindou's again, his eyes half-lidded open as he bit rindou's bottom lip, forcefully entering his tongue within rindou's mouth, his eyes absorbed with lust while the haitani closed his eyes, struggling to keep up with sanzu's speed and heat.

rindou pulled away to breathe as sanzu leaned down to kiss rindou's jaw-- going as down to his neck.

rindou whimpered lowly, his hand caressing upto his neck's nape to his hair, gripping on it slightly.