"I want us to live together" (bajifuyu)

"Bye-bye!" Mikey said as he FINALLY left. "So you're still tired?" Baji asked as soon as they both left. "Kinda but don't mind" chifuyu replied. "want to.. go on the ferris wheel?" Baji asked nervously. "YAYAYA YEAH SURE!" Chifuyu yelled out of excitement. "Alright let's go~" Baji said as they got closer to the ferris wheel. "Hello. Are you both willing to enter?" The person in-charge of the ferris wheel asked. "Yes" baji replied. "alright! Are you guys.. a couple?" The person asked. "Not yet." Baji asked as he smirked. Chifuyu was pretty confused but didn't ask.

"fuckfuckwhydidntyoutellmeitsgonnabethishigh" Chifuyu asked while covering his eyes. "Breath idiot. I am here" Baji said as he opened his arms slightly. Not even a second later Chifuyu was hugging baji. They almost reached the top. "Chifuyu.." baji said as they reached the top. The ferris wheel stopped. "h-hah..?" Chifuyu asked while being scared as fuck. Baji took a deep breath. "I.." baji said nervously. "I like.. no no i love you.." baji said as he gdabbed chifuyu's chin. "As a friend? Yeah me too??" Chifuyu replied. "NOT like a friend. I want you to be my lover, matsuno chifuyu." Baji spoke while being fully red. Chifuyu remained silent. "Will you uh- be my boyfriend-..?" Baji asked trying not to make eye contact. Just then,

Chifuyu stood up. "I-.." chifuyu spoke slightly. Chifuyu leaned towards baji and started kissing him.

Not a while after, chifuyu broke the kiss. "I- didn't meant to-.. sorry- baji-sa--" just as chifuyu was about to compete his sentence, baji pulled chifuyu towards him. Causing chifuyu to fall on baji's lap. Baji started kissing chifuyu. Just at the perfect timing. The fireworks started and the picture was made. (ferris wheel is a cupid in this chap <3)

"G-gahh.." chifuyu said as extremely blushing. "So. Is that a yes?" Baji smirked. Chifuyu just nodded and buried his head in baji's chest.

Time skip: when they got out of the amusement park.

(In the car)

"Chifuyu?" Baji called out for chifuyu's name. "Chifuyuuuuuu?" Baji called out his name once again. Chifuyu was just sitting beside the seat baji was sitting on, even though baji could see if he's awake or not, but he didn't since he was driving at night and was pretty tired. Obviously he didn't wanted chifuyu to get hurt. Baji stopped the car for a while.

"Are you awake chif-" baji was shocked. Shocked at how beautiful-- his boyfriend looked liked while he was sleeping. "Guess I'll take you to my place then." Baji said as he started the car once again.

"Mhghnn" chifuyu spoke out while he was sleeping. Baji chuckled 'god damn so cute..♡' baji thought. "Alright were here" baji said as he patted chifuyu's head. No response. 'He really is deep asleep isn't he?' Baji thought. He got out of car, closing the door. Then went to the opposite side and opened the door. Chifuyu was so in his sleep. Baji untied the car's belt, and carried chifuyu, closing the door by his left foot. Just as he entered he laid chifuyu on the bed.

After a while baji took his coat off and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Just as he was going to enter the bathroom, (HE WASN'T NAKED ISTG--) chifuyu opened his eyes slightly. "Mnn where are you goinggg~?" Chifuyu said in-between yawns. "Going to take a bath, change your clothes?" Baji entered the bathroom. "ChAnGe yOuR cLoThEs, are you my mother?!" Chifuyu pouted, clearly still sleepy. "Change your clothes or sleep with them on. I don't care" There came a voice from the bathroom. "I want to change my clothesss but I am lazyyyy" chifuyu yelled. "Seriously? Welp your loss" baji yelled back. "I am uncomfortable baji-sannnnnnn,,," chifuyu pouted. "Then what? Expect me to change your clothes?" Baji smirked, while applying shampoo. "Uhh.. never said I minded though" chifuyu smirked as well. "Then you might want to wait for a while" baji replied.

After a while, baji got out of the bathroom. He was fully wet out of water, his hair soaking wet, dripping a lot of water drips. Even on his body. While, chifuyu was waiting, didn't even take his shoes off. "What happened?" Baji asked as he saw chifuyu just heavily breathing. "Oh nothing just doing random shit so I can wait" chifuyu mumbled. Baji just chuckled and sat down besides chifuyu, and started ruffling his hair.

After a while when baji finally dressed chifuyu back he just mumbled; "i- don't have a cloth that is your size-" baji just blushed while chifuyu chuckled. "This is so damn oversized I swear haha" chifuyu said as he demanded in sign language for baji to come on the bed too. "What?" Baji said as he caressed his lover's cheek. "I wanna cuddle--" chifuyu said, turning his side and burying his head in the pillow out of embarrassment. Baji just made chifuyu switch sides towards him and kissed him.

After a while of analyzing stuff, chifuyu was a blushing mess. Baji hugged chifuyu and just licked his ear and whispering; "I want us to live together" chifuyu was shocked as hell but when he stared at baji, he was already asleep. "I don't mind though" chifuyu mumbled.

---------------------------------------------------------

☆ A / N ☆
                   This chapter's ending was so cute ISTG I literally had butterflies when baji asked him to live together with him ><♡

◇ 907 words ◇

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

tokyo revengers ships (my au)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara