the one who lucks out (shiozana)

bahahha the ship name-
anyways, izana is the one considered lucky because he has been able to survive through really intense death possiblity-type situations. tw: mention of gore and blood, attempts of suicide, self harm.

(manga spoilers)
this was when izana lucked out to survive and kakuchou died instead. (yes, I changed the roles huhu). shion basically likes izana but doesn't wants to admit it, and he believes he doesn't has a chance either way, because izana was only close to kakuchou. now, he's really suicidal without kakuchou, so basically, whatever happens the next you'll know ok??

angst, but obviously ends on fluff, requested by Thebadwolf16! oh if people can't decide from the heading, this is a shion × izana one shot!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

izana was standing on the building, staring down with his purple orbs.

he let out a sigh. a tired sigh. he was tired, of his life. he smiled once as he was about to walk into the thin air, but he felt somewhat force on his shirt from the back, and he was pulled back.

"what the fuck, izana, are you out of your mind?!" shion yelled, he was both furious and worried. "oh. it's you. why did you do that?" izana mumbled, not glad as someone stopped him. "the fuck?!" shion yelled. "are you crazy?! why the hell were you jumping off here!" he continued, his tone was seeming mad but his eyes explained he was worried for the older. izana gritted his teeth in response, looking at shion madly.

"well, it's me who wants to do such thing! who are you to stop me?!" izana yelled. shion sighed. he was worried about izana's mental health and the way he thinks. "izana. please, there's world other than remembering your past and wanting to die" shion smiled, now sitting down, in front of izana.

"the hell do you mean? I killed my sister, my best friend died because of me, I made my family suffer.. my siblings.." izana explained, his tone saddening. "do you really got to think about that? they are in better place now anyway.. I get it, it was your fault, but you accepted to change, you're not the same now, are you?" shion responded, patting izana's head.

"you just don't understand!" izana yelled and got up, walking away.

'you're right.. I don't.. but I don't wanna see my king in pain or shit like that..' shion thought, getting up as well.

(a few days later)

shion walked into izana's room. "izanaaaaa~" he spoke out, looking for the older. he didn't find the older but he surely did find a knife covered in slight blood and a few drops of blood on the floor and on the bedsheet which followed to the bathroom.

shion's eyes widened. "IZANA!" he yelled. no response at all, he was getting worried second by second. "what the fuck.." he cursed under his breath. and then a faint whimper came from the bathroom, and he rushed and tried opened the door. "I know you're in here. open the door, brat!!" shion yelled. the door was locked and the faint whimper seemed like an accident, which was not meant for anyone to hear. "go away, shion.." izana mumbled. "I don't want to talk to your annoying ass" he continued, his tone low  but stern and serious.. even a little sad. "are you opening the door or do I fucking break it down?" shion tone lowered slightly. "tsk, you're so annoying.. hold on" izana responded.

a few sound of wrapping a cloth could be heard as finally he opened the door. "what" he spoke out, mad. shion grabbed izana's wrist and pulled him closer, while the older winced in pain. "what did you do. don't fucking lie" shion's tone seemed demanding, as he looked right into izana's eyes. "nothin-" "there's a knife and blood, what did you fucking do" shion replied almost immediately. izana's eyes widened and he smiled in response. a weak smile. "uhhhhhh, I murdered someone" izana spoke out, showing a thumbs-up. "stop with the shit, show me your wrists" shion seemed mad. like.. really mad. izana gulped and did as he was told to. shion groaned, unwrapping the cloth on izana's wrist on the left hand.

he wasn't surprised from what he saw and looked at izana, indicating him to explain. "uhmm" izana looked at the cuts and then shion. "I am worrying about you 24/7 here, making sure you don't do shit, because I want you to fucking live and this is how you react? attempting direct-suicide by jumping off the building, and if I stopped you, you'll cut your wrists, right upon your fucking veins to die while suffering more?" shion yelled, glaring at izana. "well! I didn't tell you to worry! I didn't tell you to care for me.. I just.. deserve it, so why won't you let me?!" "because I fucking care without you telling me to!" shion yelled right away, looking at izana and everything went silent. izana's mouth slightly hung open in shock. "I don't want you to leave like the others.. I want to protect you.. i.. like you" shion spoke out, frowing slightly. "why won't you understand that.. izana?" he spoke, looking at izana, who was both shocked and his cheeks were slightly pink.

"just.. what are you.." izana mumbled. "liking a murderer..? a mental psychopath..?!" he continued. "just shut up!" shion yelled, grabbing izana's wrist softly. "you'll live with me from now on, I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore" shion spoke out, serious. "wait- shion?!" izana shouted, shocked.

(later)

"can I go now..?? I swear I won't do anything" izana spoke out. "shut upp" "okay.. also about before.. was that a confession??" izana mumbled, his cheeks burning up again. "and? what if it was? just shut up.." "just tell me, shionn!!" izana pouted. "yeah yeah it was whatever.." shion spoke, turning away, blushing.

"reallyyyy??????? god.. why though.. I'd be considered so lucky to have you even.." izana sighed. "yeah right, why not then take the chance to be lucky then, idiot?" shion chuckled and izana chuckled along with him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

☆ A / N ☆
                  lol this sucks- anyways exams finished on 25 woohoooo!!