"fake boyfriend" or..? (mitake) *part 2*

WAAAHHH well I kinda left you all on a cliffhanger, sorry!! but holy shit man this gotta be one of my favs-
slight angst in the start but it's fluff I promise!! :3
this was previously requested by yieyi3 !!
°•°•°•°•°•°•°°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

mikey stood there, takemichi still unsure if mikey was crying or was it the rain. mikey turned away, his face turning into a soft smile, his eyebrows slightly knitting together.

takemichi was speechless.

holy, fuck was that a confession?!

oh his fucking god, yeah it was!

before he could say anything, mikey already started walking away. takemichi was so unsure. so unsure of his feelings. was he feeling it realistically too? no.. yes.. he doesn't knows! gaaah!!

mikey walked away, takemichi shook his head, running towards mikey and grabbing his wrist.

"huh..?" mikey tilted his head.

ah.. it's more visible now.. mikey is crying..

has he always been this beautiful?

has he always had these many details on his face?

has his eyes had always been these expressionless.. wait, no. he has seen mikey's eyes sparkle when he's with him..

he knows everything about mikey.

he likes him.

fuck yeah, he does!

so why is it so hard to admit now..? why is it so hard to admit it to his face?

takemichi panted, catching his breath. his hand was still gripping onto the older's wrist, while mikey looked at him, utterly dumbfounded.

"what is it.." mikey asked, looking away. the heavy rain poured over them. one of them, or perchance both of them might get sick.

takemichi was lost in his own thoughts, gulping.

"mikey-kun.." takemichi muttered, biting his bottom lip. "i.." what the hell.. what he was nervous for? hasn't he always confessed some girls and ended up playing them? oh. that explains it. he isn't planning to play the older, huh?

takemichi pulled him closer, his hand reaching for his waist.

he looked down at mikey who turned red, just as redder as takemichi was. takemichi held the older's waist, not sure what to do anymore.

"i-i did fell for you too.. I don't think it's bad.." he leaned slightly closer. mikey smiled, pulling takemichi closer by his hair as he kissed him.

well- takemichi was about to groan, but became shocked as his lips met the older's.

he softly pulled mikey's hair as a revenge, kissing him back passionately.

the kissing session continued as the heavy rain poured over them.

just as they both let go, mikey panted, immediately burying his head in takemichi's chest.

takemichi's heart starting beating faster. just then, he heard mikey sobbing, hugging the younger tightly.

"i.. i thought it was wrong to love you.. uhm.. sorry?" mikey wiped his tears off, man.. he really didn't wanted takemichi to see him cry and see him in such a vulnerable state..

takemichi frowned, pulling mikey closer. "cry some more." he smiled, hugging him and not letting go.

"I love you.." mikey muttered before he started sobbing in his arms again.

"I love you more.." he kissed his forehead.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
LET'S GOOOOOOO BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! THREE MORE REQUESTS!! (I think)