whore (mitake)

NOTHING, JUST WORKING ON THIS AGAIN-
manila arc, major spoilers
SMUT<3
requested by AsherSmith27 !!
INCORRECT QUOTES/SPEECHES USED.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

takemichi, currently was standing in front of the person who has been apparently 'accused' of many murders, including the accusation of him murdering his indeed really close friends.

"so it's true, huh..?" takemichi sighed. mikey nodded, smiling.

"neh, takemichi.. why did you leave toman? I wanted you to be with me, always" mikey spoke out in a saddened tone.

"i..?" takemichi tilted his head, slightly confused.

did he left toman..? he doesn't remembers doing so though..??

oh right, his stupid past self must've done that!! he sighed, looking back at mikey who was now standing in front of the younger, not sitting on the top of the motorcycle's parts anymore. he looked at takemichi and then sighed.

"well.. then how is hina?" he muttered, a hint of jealousy in his eyes. "hina-chan?.. she.. uh, died" takemichi lowered his gaze, looking away. "oh" mikey's saddened expression switched to a smirk.

"really..?" mikey asked, his smirk quite unnoticeable. "mhm" the younger nodded.

"well that's good~" he walked closer to takemichi, placing his arms on takemichi's shoulders.

"e-eh?!" takemichi shuddered slightly, confused. "what do you mean?"

well, his question was never answered as mikey pulled the younger closer and crashed his lips with the other.

"m-mikey-ku-" he pushed his lips against him again, kissing him passionately yet forcefully. takemichi slowly gave in, letting the feeling take over as he closed his eyes, kissing back.

"a-ah~" takemichi moaned softly in the older's mouth, trying to keep up with mikey's skills.

"o-okay that's en-ough!" his voice cracked slightly as he pushed mikey away.

"heh" mikey chuckled, looking at takemichi, who just looked away, crossed his arms in embarrassment. 'so fucking.. cute..' he thought, seeing the younger getting all flustered.

"neh, mitchy.." mikey walked closer to takemichi, pulling him closer by his waist. "m-mikey-kun?!" he yelled out, but mikey kissed him once again.

slowly and gradually, that small-innocent kiss turned into a heated make-out session, both's tongue slurping one another.

mikey's hand softly slid down takemichi's trousers, making takemichi utter out a weak whimper.

the session continue as mikey softly started stroking takemichi's d1ck, making the younger moan into his mouth time-to-time.

"ahn~" he moans again, his eyes closing shut and his face turning redder than ever as he kissed back the older, though he was panting for breath, he really didn't wanted this moment to end,

ever.

mikey's grip on takemichi's waist tightened. takemichi did groan softly, but he didn't mind. no, he would never mind. as long as it's mikey (♡).

"are you okay with this.. mitchy.." mikey shyly uttered out, sighing, as he stopped stroking the other's length.

"y-yeah.." takemichi stuttered out, blushing heavily.

mikey smirked, turning takemichi towards the wall. "m-mikey-kun-?" he blushed as he felt mikey's hands slip inside his shirt.

"ah!" he moaned and his back arched slightly as mikey rubbed his finger on his nipple.

"so you wouldn't mind going me far ahead.., right..?" mikey smirked, whispering into takemichi's ear in a sultry tone.

"a-ah.. uhm.. y-yes.." he nodded softly. mikey smirked, softly sliding down takemichi's trousers. "w-wait?! right here..?!" takemichi blushed heavily. mikey chuckled in response, unbuttoning his own pants.

he slowly slid his own pant down, staring at takemichi with lust, who just stared back at the wall, embarrassed of the sudden situation.

mikey gave his own erection a slight rub and strokes as he suddenly pushed his length inside the younger, who moaned loudly. mikey smirked, satisfied enough. he waited for awhile, letting the younger adjust.

"f-fuck.. you're really god damn big for your height.." takemichi moaned, letting mikey move.

mikey started thrusting slowly at first, though just a few minutes later his pace changed into an inhuman one.

"mikey-ahh!" "what was that? did you say I'm short?" mikey smirked, while takemichi's nails almost dug into the wall.

"well- a-aren't you?! ghh.. ahn~" takemichi spoke in-between moans and pants, while mikey just helplessly chuckled, thrusting into the younger.

"ah- mikey-kun.. mikey-~" takemichi moaned, his legs shaking slightly from the pleasure.

mikey licked his lips, smirking at the sight. "what is it~?" he teasingly whispered in takemichi's ear, who let out a choked-on moan in response. "nghh!! I'm really close!" he gasped.

"hold it" "I CAN'T" "I don't care?" "mikey-kun?!" "kidding, kidding"

mikey chuckled, fastening his pace slighlty.

takemichi let out a loud whine as he ejaculated on the wall.

"tss.." he sighed, feeling light-headed.

mikey pulled out, making takemichi face him. before he could say anything, the younger passed out on him. mikey smiled, patting his head as he carried him slightly.

"sweet dreams~"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

☆ A / N ☆
                  sorry asher for uploading this really late! my wattpad was acting up!! :(