1. Fuck You Too

valerion_targaryen requested Rhaenyra with an older brother and I loved that! So here we go!

ily3000_91732 *cough, cough, wink, wink...* I think you are going to like this one. 

+

'Try not to look too relieved, ser.' Rhaenyra said with a grin as she walked past him and her dragon, syrax was brought back into the cave. Targaryen's and their dragons she heard Ragnarok grumbling from inside. Taelon was home.

'I am relieved. Every time that golden beast brings you back unspoiled, it saves my head from a spike.' Westerling called after her but she ignored him as she always did when it came to his or anyone else's concerns with her dragons. Taelon didnt get reprimanded for his flying why should she?

'Syrax is growing quickly. She'll soon be as large as Caraxes.' Alicent remarked

'That's almost large enough to saddle two.' Rhaenyra told her closest friend. But Rhaenyra was the wild one and Alicent the tame.

'I believe I'm quite content as a spectator, thank you.' Alicent assured her as the dragon keeper Elder started speaking in High Valyrian talking to the dragon trying to get her calm and inside. "That is why you have Prince Taelon is it not? To join you on your wild adventures." Alicent offered.

"Thank the Gods for Taelon." Rhaenyra agreed. Taelon was her elder brother and heir to the iron throne, she adored him and as she grew up her love for him shifted into something more, into... wanting, a need for him and his touch. but being four years elder than her, she must seem a child to him at times. But when they were up in the sky just the two of them, she could pretend they werent brother and sister and just pretend they were two dragon riders, exploring the skies.

'Dohaeras.' Syrax grumbled and gave little roar of distaste of being stuck and not flying around with her master. 'Naejot!' he demanded and Syrax roared again as she was moved into her holding.

"Go see Ragnarok!" Rhaenyra called back to Syrax and she moved in with less complaint. 

Rhaenyra watched syrax before realizing how later she was. She made her way quickly to her mother side, the baby was due any day now. The sound of horses neighing, birds cawing as she got inside caught her attention. The closer she got the slower she walked, a pace suitable of a princess.

+

"Taelon." Daemon groaned.

"Fuck you too Daemon." Taelon remarked smugly.

"Children. Im dealing with children." Daemon countered arrogantly.

"What are you doing here?"

+

'Ah... Rhaenyra. You know I don't like you to go flying while I'm in this condition.' Queen Aemma told her daughter.

'You don't like me to go flying while you're in any condition.' Rhaenyra corrected.

"Was Taelon with you at least?" Aemma questioned.

"no, im not sure where Taelon ran off to." Rhaenyra admitted.

"If you are going to fly i would prefer you to have an extra set of eyes, keeping a watch over you." Aemma told her, knowing full well her daughter would never stop flying.

"Talk to Taelon then i would be happy to keep him attached to me at all times." Rhaenyra half mused.

'Your Grace.' Alicent said curtsying before the queen.

'Good morrow, Alicent.' Aemma said kindly.

'Did you sleep?' Rhaenyra questioned her mother.

'I slept.'