17. Hips

"I know what she needs."

Nyra lay in bed that night replaying their conversation.

"I know what she needs."

Tug, twist, pull... unleash the- the door swung open knocking Nyra from her thoughts.

"HUSSHHHH!" Tommen said tipping over. "Oh... You're not my bed." Nyra stared back at him. "SHHH," Tommen said stumbling back out into the hall. She moved to the still open door and watched Tommen drunkenly skipping and spinning down the hall. If he was drunk, Taelon would be alone... right? Nyra fixed her hair and stared at her flat frame in the mirror before heading down the hall to Taelon's room. She gave a gentle knock.

"Ye-p!" Taelon said and she pushed it open.

"Tael..." she whispered and he looked up from his sketchbook.

"Nyra, I'm sorry if they embarrassed you earlier." Taelon remarked but he knew her face earlier was not of embarrassment but of want.

"No, not at all, I just..." Nyra jumped up on his bed sliding in next to him. "What are you drawing?" She asked instead. He tilted the book to her in the dying candlelight. "Its me." Nyra remarked

"Well good." Taelon chuckled "I would have hated for you to think its someone else."

"You were drawing me this late?" Nyra remarked leaning into him.

"Couldnt sleep and that smile on your face was just perfect." Taelon informed her as he shaded the picture gently.

He couldnt sleep and Nyra was on his mind. She sighed snuggling into him. He wrapped an arm around her as he balanced his sketchbook on his bend knee. She didnt know how long she watched him. Listening the led scratching across the parchment and the fire flickering dwindling beside him before she fell asleep.

When she woke up the next morning the sun waant up yet. Taelons arm was still around her. She nuzzled in closer listening to the steady beat of his heart before kissing his cheek then his neck so very gently her lips barely touched him. When he didnt moved she kissed his chest once waiting for him to wake. He didn't.

She wanted to know what if felt like. To be that person that got to become one with him. Even if it was just for a moment. She hesitated as she got up shifting her weight as she straddled his sleeping body. Her knees on either side of his hips her hands gently trilled his bare chest. She just wanted to know. Then she could stop but his hand moved in his sleep finding the back of her thigh and she froze. Her eyes darted down to him as his hand slid up her night gown fingers grazing her ass.

She decided to be brave she was already here. On him. His hands on her. Her hands gripped his strong wide shoulders as she tried to roll her hips into his. As she did his hand squeezed. She looked to his face his eyes still closed and she wondered who he was dreaming about. Was it her? A blonde or red hair? The woman from yesterday?

She didnt think she cared because right now Nyra could pretend he wanted her. Her hands slid down his chest fingers tracing his abs before running back up his muscled pecs. She rolled her hips into him again as she closed her eyes pretending they didnt have clothes separating them. Pretending he was awake and his motions were not subconsciously kneading into her ass but deliberate and purposeful.

She lowered herself gently colliding with his chest as her legs slid down the bed tangling her legs with his. She kissed his jaw as his second hand moved to her thigh as well. Her eyes jumped up to his face. She felt his heartbeat under her chest his eyes still closed contently. She rocked her hips into him again as she kept kissing gently at his jaw.

She felt his grasp tighten and shift sliding around the arch of her thigh. Moving between her legs stroking at her thigh. His eye still closed his heartbeat steady Nyra tried to relax. She wanted this. She wanted him awake though more. But this was better. Less embarrassing for her when he ultimately rejected her. She kept her kisses light savoring his flesh hot against her thin dress. She felt his hand give another squeeze of her ass as his fingers kept traveling.

So her kisses became less gentle and more needy as she kissed his neck. Longer and harder. She dragged her lips over his skin savoring the taste of him when a gasp filled her as his finger snaked into her from behind, up into her cunt. He felt her teeth graze his neck as her head tipped back and her chest arched into him. Her body confused on the feeling as his finger moving slowly in and out. She looked to his eyes closed and wondered what was going through that gorgeous head of his.

Taelon tried to keep from smiling as she kissed him. Nyra was going to be brazen she lifted her dress up higher on her waist rolling her hips onto his finger. Drenched. His finger was drenched with her desire. She moved his opposite hand that was grazing at her thigh and guided it up to her breast. His hand was large covering her completely as he kneaded into it. She stared down at him as she slowly moved her hips over his finger circling around her. She wanted him to see her. To see her as more than his little sister. To see her as a woman. A woman he wanted to be inside of.

But Taelon couldnt. He knew once he gave into Nyras silent pleas he wouldnt be able to stop and her reputation would be ruined. He wouldnt risk that for a bit of fun.

So she kissed at his neck and jaw more forcefully, needy as her finger hug into his hips slipping under the hem of his shorts. She needed something more. Her hips kept moving along his finger as his hand slipped down her breast over her ribs and Nyra faltered. No he couldnt stop that couldnt be it. She needed more she began to move her hand between them wanting to feel to touch she wanted to put her lips on his cock but his hand moved between her thighs. A pull, tug, pinch, twist of her clit and Taelon felt Nyras teeth grazing his neck again as she tried and failed to hold back a moan.

His fingers moved faster as she shuddered and whimpered against him. He wanted to open his eyes he wanted to see that look of pleasure. That first high feeling.

"Tael" Nyra whimpered before her jaw moved wordlessly and Taelon thought it was worth the risk and opened his eyes. Nyras eyes were closed as she gripped tight to him her chest heaving legs shaking. He watched her face flush with color in the pre sun glow. Just barely there but enough to see her. He listened to the sounds that escaped her as she came down. He felt himself hard under her as she lay down flat on top of him. His fingers still inside of her stroking her gently as she kissed his neck keeping her lips against him as she fell asleep.