13. Singsong

Tommen singing... because why not?!

+

"Alright I dont want to have to carry either of you back," Taelon warned when they got there. "So..." he tilted his head back and forth in contemplation. "Three drinks max." Taelon decided. "You can handle that right?" Alicent had never had more than a sip or two but she wasnt about to let her age show by telling him that.

"Sounds good." Nyra agreed. Taelon and Tommen had been drinking for years, he was also over a head taller than Nyra and pure muscle so three drinks for him was nothing, a drink for either of the girls, hell one drink of the size Tommen brought forward and they would be drunk in no time.

Alicent pulled her drink towards her and it was larger than her whole head. Taelon and Tommen were already downing theirs Nyra took a sip so Alicent followed her lead.

"Where is she?" Taelon questioned looking around. Alicent and Nyra's heart plummeted at the sound of Taelon looking for a woman. Not a girl, but a woman grown.

"Who?" Nyra asked wrapping a hand around Taelon's arm.

"Tommen has an irrational crush on a bitchy babe." Taelon told her nonchalantly.

"Irrational is it?" tommen countered.

"Well-" Taelon started laughing.

"Rude, we fucked her."

"We." Taelon agreed. "And you think you can handle her by your lonesome?"

"I can." Tommen said offended. "When she gets here- oh, there she is." Tommen declared finishing his drink.

"I'll get another round." Taelon said getting up. "You two..." he chuckled seeing their practically full glasses.

"I think we are good." Alicent remarked.

"For now." Nyra added taking another sip.

"ALright." Taelon agreed moving to the bar, slapping his hands down to the beat of the drums.

"What's wrong Rhaenyra?" alicent asked.

"What do you mean?" Nyra countered.

"I mean ever since our ride you have been..." Alicent shrugged.

"I'm fine." Nyra said defensively.

"Well you dont seem fine." Alicent countered. "We tell each other everything."

"Fine, then you go first." Nyra demanded.

"What do you mean?"

"You and Taelon." Nyra spat.

"What about us?" Alicent asked nervously.

"You like him?" Nyra hissed.

"Oh..." ALicent glanced back at him, a big smile on his face as he clicked his glass with a knight at the bar. "Of course I do." Alicent told her. "I mean... he is so handsome and charming and kind." Alicent went on still transfixed by Taelon.

"Do you want to fuck him?" Nyra spat and Alicent shot back around.

"Rhaenyra!" Alicent declared.

"Well do you?"

"I... I don't know." Alicent lied. She knew at 15 that she had never kissed a boy before but she knew she wanted Taelon to kiss her. That was irrational. she knew that. But he was always so sweet to her. "Why?" Alicent asked turning things around on Nyra.