30. I Don't Give A Damn About my REPUTATION!

Taelon had a bag packed he didnt know how long he would be gone. Moons and moons or pick one and be done. He flopped down on the bed when his door opened and closed her heard Nyras footsteps.

''You are leaving tomorrow," nyra remarked as she got up on his bed.

''I am.'' Taelon agreed.

"I dont want you to.'' She reminded him. ''I want you to stay and- and-" she let out a shaky breath as he hugged her.

''I would stay if I could Nyra.'' He whispered.

''When you come back you will be engaged.''

''That is usually how tours work. Yes.'' Taelon agreed.  Nyra stared back at him a moment longer before pulling at her dress and throwing it to the floor. "Nyra-"

"Love me.'' She begged. ''Kiss me. Touch me. Love me now before I never get the chance.'' She pleaded.

''Nyra men are going to be throwing themselves at you. I'm not the only one.''

''You are though!'' She corrected ''you are the only one I want. Please.'' She begged and he could feel her racing heart as she collided her chest with his. ''Please Taelon. I want you.'' His hands ran along her ribs he watched her chest rise and fall with every desperate breath. ''Taelon,'' she whispered her nose brushed against his as she trailed her fingers along his jaw.

''Taelon..." her eyes met his as he kissed her. The kind of kiss that was all consuming tongues dueling lips being drawn into each other. Her hands wrapped into his hair keeping his lips on hers. His hands snaked around pulling her hips into him.

She slid a hand down his chest and felt the groves of his muscles under her. Her lips never left his as she tried to pull at his shorts. But his grip tightened trapping her hand between them. She opened her eyes as he pulled back just slightly.

''I told you gorgeous.'' Taelon reminded her. ''I cant ruin your reputation.''

''I don't give a damn about my reputation.'' Nyra countered. ''I want you. All of you.'' Giving his pants a tug. ''Do you not want me?''

'I think its clear that I do.'' Taelon countered. ''But its different for women.''

''Then marry me.''

''Father wants a union with another house. I already asked him if I could wed you... He said no." Taelon relayed. Nyra's heart plummeted. Father said no. No to marrying Taelon. ''I love you Nyra. Thats never going to change.''

''I want you to love me. Love me like this. Love me now.'' Nyra countered.

''Nyra-''

''Taelon! You are leaving. For moons. When you come back I wont- we wont- dont you see that?'' Nyra begged.

''How about something else?'' Taelon countered.

''No I want you!'' Nyra begged as Taelon kissed her again laying her on her back.

''You got me.'' Taelon assured. Nyra watching silently her lip caught between her teeth as he took his time kissing down her chest, sucking at her nipple kneading her gently before he kept going. She let him move her as he pleased as he dragged her body to the end of the bed kneeing at the base she propped herself up on her elbows confused looking down at him.

''Tell me if you want me to stop.'' Taelon told her. Stop what? He was down there and she didn't understand. Taelon put her legs up onto his shoulders as he kissed at her thighs. She felt his teeth dragging along her skin. He met her gaze again before his lips were on her cunt. She squirmed at the sensation. His tongue and teeth nipping at her. Her legs gripped tighter heels digging into his back. His hands gripped her ass pulling her deeper into his mouth.

Her eyes fluttered as she fell back onto the bed her arms shaking as much as her legs. She reached a hand down fisting his hair as she felt his tongue dive deep in her. A whimpered moan escaped her as her opposite hand gripped his sheets.

She felt his teeth bite at her clit before sucking it into his mouth. Her toes curled as her back arched from the bed. Her mouth moving wordlessly as spots covered her vision. He licked up her release his tongue stroking back and forth along her until he felt her relax.

He worked his way back up her still panting body. She liked his body covering her with his warmth. She kept a hand fisted in his hair when he got to her breast again and the chuckle her gave while her breast was in his mouth sent another wave through her.

''Gotta make it even.'' Taelon murmured moving to the other. She nodded trying to catch her breath. Then he brought his lips to hers just barely grazing her lips before pulling back.

''I didnt say to stop.'' Nyra reminded him through laborer breaths.

''No you didnt.'' Taelon agreed kissing her again. She felt his body roll against hers.

She tried again pulling at his pants but he grabbed her hand stopping her. She looked up at him with the most needy eyes.

''Get some sleep Nyra.'' Taelon whispered kissing her again before rolling off of her.

Nyras eyes were heavy as the night grew dark, she was curled up next to Taelon when she felt his lips on her again their mouths moved in sync then she felt as his hand wandering down her body she smiled opening her eyes Taelon was smiling back at her. He kissed her over and over and over again until they both fell asleep with smiles on their faces.