42. Please

Untouchable // Daemon // Aemond x Jurassic Park crossover

'The Step stones were meant to be won for the realm, but over the past few days, it seems we have traded a crabfeeder for a sea snake. This is clearly a rebuke for passing over Lady Laena for Queen Alicent.' Tyland Lannister remarked as the council listened intently.

'Years have passed since the business with his daughter. Certainly, he cannot still be wrathful?' Viserys pondered.

"Seems he can hold a grudge for generations to come." Taelon remarked. 

'The Sea Snake is an over-proud man, to be sure, Your Grace. That pride has been injured. Perhaps we can salve the wound?'

'I fear Lord Corlys's pride is the least of our worries. I don't wish to cause you further distress, Your Grace, but my brother has sent disturbing word from Old town. Lord Corlys is said to have engaged in negotiations with the Sea lord of Braavos. He plans to wed his daughter Laena to the Sealord's son. If House Velaryon entered into an alliance with the Free Cities... then... we would have to seek our own marriage pact.' All eyes turned to Taelon and Nyra.

"Fuck no." Taelon grumbled. 

"It would secure-"

"They are conniving and manipulative. Who's to say they want me?" Taelon countered. 

"Not you Taelon. Rhaenyra." 

"Fuck no." Taelon repeated. 

+

'Good night, Ser Criston.' Rhaenyra said as she retired for the night, Taelon was still shouting at the council demanding them think of something else.

'Sleep well, Princess.' She closed the door only to see a bag in her room, she dumped out the contents and it revealed dirty clothes, rags really and a scroll. She opened it up and it wasn't a note but a map. She looked at the wall paneling. She pushed the bench away and a hidden passageway opened up she stumbled in.

' Whoa!' she said breathlessly as she looked down at the staircase. She changed into the clothes following the passageway she wasn't surprised to see Daemon waiting for her. But she hesitated not knowing what he was up to, knowing Taelon and his mutual hatred of Daemon but he grabbed her hand leading her down the steps.

'Where are we going?' she questioned as they wandered through the streets, Rhaenyra had never been out after dark, not like this. She was surprised and amazed at everything and everyone. She got to be no one.

'fսck off, boy.' A drunk man said stumbling into her. Rhaenyra gasped giddy

'He called me boy.' Her laughter echoed as she followed daemon through flee bottom.

'Do you wish to know your death, child?' a blind witch cackled down at them but Daemon pulled her along. 

'For one night, I wish to be free of the burdens of my title and rank.' Rhaenyra remarked picking at some food a vendor was selling.

'Four coppers, street rat.' The man shouted at her.

'In King's Landing, we pay for our pleasures.' Daemon told her and she threw the food back at the man and ran.

'Hey! Stop! Boy!'

'Wait, I'll find him.' Daemon assured heading off with a chuckle on his lips.

Rhaenyra had never felt so alive she was breathing heavily as she ran but she collided with a knight with a grunt.

'And who might you be running from, now?' Harwin asked. 

'Ser Harwin.' Rhaenyra said kindly and he stared down at her confused

'Princess.' He grumbled. "Your brother know you are here?"

'Don't.' she begged as he daemon coming up behind her.

'You take care, boy. Next time, you might not be so lucky.' Ser Harwin remarked.

'Enjoyed that, did you?' Daemon questioned coming up behind her.

'Who knows when I'll next taste freedom?' Rhaenyra reminded him.

+

Alicent was staring at the ceiling when there was a knock on her door. She sat up, righted herself before speaking.

'Come.' the door opened and a hand maiden entered.

'Pardon me, Your Grace. The King has requested your presence.'

'The hour is quite late.' Alicent remarked.

'Yes, Your Grace.' Begrudgingly Alicent got up and got ready to be amounted once again. That was her duty as Queen. Pop out children until the day she died. She stared up at the ceiling as he moved on top of her, her face void of expression as she waited for him to finish and she could go back to her own bed.

+

Meanwhile, Rhaenyra was getting her first experience with pleasures of the body as well.

'What is this place?'

'It's where people come to take what they want.' Daemon told her as they walked through the pleasure house. She looked around at the people so openly fucking all around her, their moans echoed. 'Fսcking is a pleasure, you see. For the woman as it is the man.' Daemon informed her.

'A marriage is a duty...'

'Yes. But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want. From fucking who we want.' Daemon told her getting closer. 

"NYRA?" Tommen hissed. She spun around. "What the fuck are you doing?" Tommen demanded. 

"Back off Strong." Daemon demanded. 

"Nyra, come on." Tommen demanded grabbing her arm. "What were you thinking?"

"Daemon just... I wasnt going to." Nyra assured. 

"Damnit how did you... you know about the passageways, dont you?" Tommen remarked and she nodded embarrassed. "Nyra, Taelon is going to pitch a fit if you were hurt, Gods Daemon?"

"It was stupid." Nyra admitted. He pulled her arm leading her back through the passageway. "Don't tell Taelon. I don't want him to worry." Nyra begged. 

"I don't like hiding things from him Nyra."

"Don't think of it as hiding..." Nyra stared back at him as he closed the passageway. 

"Daemon wanted to fuck you." Tommen remarked. "Taelon would have killed him." 

"I dont want Daemon. Taelon... he... Tommen..." Nyra whispered. 

"Get some sleep Nyra." But she grabbed his arm. She stared up at him. "Nyra..." Tommen whispered. 

"Please..." Nyra whispered kissing him. 

"Nyra, Taelon would kill me." Tommen remarked. 

"Please..." Nyra begged.