24. Tits, obviously

"TAELON!" Tommen hollered out. 

He spun around and his smile faltered when he saw Laena at Tommen's side. 

"I brought you a gift." Tommen remarked. 

"Can you return her?" Taelon whispered innocently. "Hello Laena." 

"Hello Prince Taelon." Laena answered. 

"Stimulating conversation with my father I assume?" Taelon remarked. Laena opened her mouth but clamped her lips shut smiling awkwardly up at him. "Figured as much..." Taelon slapped his hands together. "You think that was a long enough talk?" Taelon asked Tommen. 

"I know nothing. You didn't tell me shit." Tommen countered. 

"Right." Taelon agreed stiffly. "What do you like to do Laena?" 

"Do?"

"Do." Taelon agreed. "Like..." Taelon looked to Tommen. How young was this little human? "Tommen and I like to-"

"Come on shes a baby lets not-" Tommen began. 

"Drink!" Taelon countered. "Gods you think I dont know how to talk to children. I deal with you and Daemon."

"Nyra, the actual child'' Tommen murmured but Taelon ignored him. 

"We drink and dance and dragons! You like dragons Laena?" Taelon asked. She nodded. "Come on then." Taelon declared as he tapped a hand on her back and she stumbled forward. "Sorry." Taelon remarked lifting his hands up. "Gods she is tiny." Taelon murmured to Tommen. 

"Is she five?" 

"Certainly little enough." Taelon agreed.

"I'm 12.'' Laena corrected. Taelon and Tommen smiled awkwardly down at her. 

 "What father would do this to his daughter?" Taelon went on. 

"Forcing her upon you?" Tommen mused. "Most would." 

"My father. But thank you for that." Taelon teased. 

"Your father... Gods love him, peaceful man but," Tommen tilted his head back and forth. "I dont know where you and Nyra got your good looks and your height." Tommen remarked. 

"Mother clearly had an affair with Zues." Taelon agreed. 

"Are you calling yourself a demigod?" Tommen mused Laena stared back at them from the entrance of the pits. 

"Demi is little. There is nothing little about me." Taelon corrected. "Sorry squirt," Taelon said patting Laena's head. "Lets go. ROK!" Taelon's voice boomed. 

+

"Rhaenyra I-" Alicent began but Nyra didnt stop. "What's wrong?" 

"Everything!" Nyra exclaimed not stopping so Alicent chased after her. 

"Can I help?" 

"Nope." Nyra assured. She didnt need the competition. Not that she considered Alicent competition but just in case.

"Alicent!" Otto exclaimed. ALicent looked from Nyra to her father before turning to him begrudgingly. "The Velaryon's are trying to set a match with Laena and Viserys. You must go to him."

"Father-"

"Now. While the idea of marriage is fresh in his mind." Otto instructed. "Take this, give it to him as a gift."

"What is it?"

"He will like it. The stonemasons mended it special.  Go."

+