16. Unleash the Butterflies

"Still here?" Taelon asked pushing open the door. Nyra shot up the book falling before her. "Oh, you like my pictures?" Taelon asked pulling off his sweaty shirt.

"Um yes, yes. They are-" Love me, fuck me, consume me! her mind screamed out. "-you are so talented." Nyra told him.

"Thank you love. You skipped over the vulgar bits right?" Taelon offered with a wink. Nyra nodded nervously her face going red. "Oh, its alright to look, don't be embarrassed."

"I'm not, i just..." Love me, fuck me consume me! Nyra's mind was screaming out so loudly all other words seemed inadequate.

"Tommen and I are going..." Taelon began as he put on a fresh pair of shorts, she watched his ass, hard and toned and beautiful as he pulled his shorts up before coming over to her. "on a hunt." Taelon decided to call it. "I'll see ya." Taelon remarked as he headed for the door.

"A hunt?" Nyra offered following him out.

"Yeah... something like that." Taelon agreed.

"I should be at lessons anyways." Nyra remarked as Taelon closed the door behind them. "See you later." Nyra said kissing his cheek as she headed down the hall. She could be the tall confident woman. She tried to make her hips sway as she walked and she peered back hoping he was watching but he wasnt. He was headed the opposite direction.

"Damnit." Nyra muttered slumping the rest of the way.

+

To say Nyra was waiting for Taelon would be an understatement. He didnt go on a hunt, his horse never left and she heard voices from his room as she passed. but she couldnt just go in without a real reason.... could she?

She waited and waited and then saw Tommen bringing a flogen of wine in and kicking the door shut behind him.

She had no reason to see Taelon besides she wanted to see him. There was no crime in that. Nyra took a step forward only to see TOmmen heading out again. Now was her chance. She knocked softly before peering in.

"Hello sweetie." a woman covered in nothing but the sheet around her waist said to Nyra as though she wasnt ashamed to be naked in front of a stranger and Nyra guessed she wasnt.

"I'm sorry I was just looking for Taelon." Nyra said awkwardly.

"Oh the boys will be right back. I'm Yelena. Come sit enjoy." she assured. Nyra took a cautious step in.

"So, you three like..." Nyra began, she had to ask, she had to know while they werent here and their was an unbiased woman naked staring back at her. "And they... together? Taelon and Tommen?" Yelena laughed, almost choking on her wine.

"Oh hells no, they would never, not together. I sucked Tommen's cock while Taelon banged me, this time... and Taelon and Tommen never actually touched each other. We were all just together naked in the same room, getting off at the same time."

"Oh..." Nyra said semi understanding. Both men, both Gods of men consuming this one lucky woman. How could Nyra be in this situation, how did Yelena come to be in this very lucky situation between her brother and Tommen?

She put her glass down and reached across the bed to put her hand on Nyra's arm.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm..."

Nyra couldn't finish her sentence. She couldn't even begin to think what to say. Nyra buried in her hands in her face, laughing uncontrollably.

"This is just... I don't even know what to say." Nyra began. She had seen Taelon and Tommen's aftermath but she didnt understand it. "How did you..." Nyra waved a hand around.

"Met Tommen in a bar a few years ago. We hit it off, said he wanted me to meet his friend and then, bing bang boom.' Yelena told her.

"Bing, bang, boom." Nyra repeated amazed. "And you were just okay with..." another wave of her hand.

"Fucking the prince and his best friend... At the same time... who wouldnt be?"  Yelena countered.

"And how did you," Nyra didnt know if she was overstepping but she didnt have a mother to ask these questions and she didnt want to talk to Alicent even though she was certain Alicent didnt have a clue. "Start? Like... how does one..." Yelena chuckled putting her glass down.

"You have seen Taelon's drawings havent you?" Yelena remarked and Nyra could only nod. "You don't know how to give yourself pleasure?" Nyra shook her head. "It's quite fun." Yelena remarked. "I could show you?"

"Show me?" Nyra questioned.

"You could join us, I'm sure they wouldnt mind." Yelena remarked. Being naked in front of Taelon was both exhilarating and terrifying but three people, one a stranger and another Tommen... Nyra didnt know. "You can watch," she offered. "I can show you."

"Show me?"  Nyra didnt have any other words.

"What you like and dont like, its different for all women, we are hard to please," Yelena told her. "Fucking is... enjoyable but all the sensations and tingling and-"

"Vagina butterflies?" Nyra asked and Yelena stared back at her a moment.

"Sure." Yelena agreed confused. "Tug, and twist and pull, pinch... unleash the butterflies." she offered and Nyra couldnt stop laughing.

She must have been laughing louder than she realized. Tommen poked his head in a moment later, a look of confused worry coming quickly to his face when he saw Nyra sitting on the floor in hysterics. He shot Yelena a raised eyebrow.

"What's all the laughing?" Taelon asked kicking the door closed. "Nyra-"

"What have you done to her? Please don't tell her your sisters childbirth horror stories Yelena, she's clearly traumatized enough about the whole thing as it is." Tommen remarked.

"What whole thing?" Yelena asked.

"Tommen's failure to seduce women." Taelon corrected. "Nyra got a front row seat last night."

"I think you seduced me just fine." Yelena countered.

"And I thank you for the encouragement but-" Tommen began.

"Oh, lovely," Nyra remarked embarrassed that she was caught snooped as Taelon tugged her up off the floor

Yelena just poured herself another glass of wine, adjusting on the bed like Nyra hadn't just had a minor meltdown in front of her.

"I didn't, Tommen, I swear." Yelena got up with her glass and grabbed the bottle, strolling past them to the head of the bed. "I may or may not have dropped a little hint about your sordid past, that's all." Yelena mused winking at Nyra.

''Is she joining us?" Yelena asked "round two, or are we one three?"

''No.'' Taelon said with finality and she slumped into the pillows. Rhaenyra watched them utterly amazed.

'I mean-'' Rhaenyra began

''No Nyra.'' Taelon repeated and she looked up at him with her sweetest of smiles. ''No Nyra.'' He said again kissing her forehead. ''What do you need love?'' Rhaenyra glanced back at a chuckling Tommen.

"I know what she needs." Tommen remarked.