57. Guilty

Taelon ran a hand along Nyra's stomach. He couldnt help but feel guilty. Guilty about Alicent and Aemond, guilty about Rhae, guilty about keeping secrets from Nyra. Not guilty about not letting Tommen fuck Nyra though. 

There was a loud bang on the door before it was pushed open. Taelon lifted his head from the pillow and stared back at Thorin and Aegon. 

"I'm ready!" Thorin declared. 

"Ready?" Nyra murmured pulling the blankets up over her head. 

"Dad's going to take me on a hunt!" Thorin declared. "I told Aegon can come, he needs more help." Thorin whispered loudly and Aegon pouted back at him. 

"I forgot." Taelon remarked as he got up. "Let me get ready." He offered, Aegon and Thorin stared back at him. "Go wait outside, close the door please." Taelon instructed. 

"Don't have to be so bossy." Aegon muttered as Thorin pulled the door closed. 

Nyra rolled over staring at Taelon as he got dressed. He tugged on his pants, fastening his belt when he caught her gaze. He leaned over kissing her softly but she held him to her. 

"Don't let Aegon shoot you." Nyra requested and Taelon snorted a laugh as he moved to get a shirt. "I'm serious, he isnt the best with his aim." 

"I think I can manage, I'm bringing Tommen and Harwin with." Taelon assured. 

"You and Harwin are getting along then?" Nyra countered. 

"Never didnt not get along." Taelon offered. 

"Never... didn't... not..." Nyra repeated confused as she sat up letting the blankets fall around her. 

"He likes kids, who knew? It's bonding and a babysitter." Taelon declared. "Especially with this one." He leaned over kissing her stomach. 

"I love you." Nyra whispered running her fingers through his hair. 

"I love you and you." He kissed her stomach again. "It's a girl, I can tell." Taelon informed her. 

"visenya," Nyra pondered. 

"Rhaegar." Taelon told her as he laced up his boots. "If its a boy? what do you think of Rhaegar?" 

"I love it." Nyra agreed. "But we keep thinking." Taelon laughing out. "Just in case."

"I named you, you know." Taelon recalled. 

"I didnt know that." Nyra countered draping her leg over his and leaning into him. 

"Yes, I named you princess screams a lot." Taelon mused and Nyra slapped at his chest. "Mother didnt like it either." Taelon agreed pulling her closer, her legs wrapped around him as he kissed at her chest. She ground her hips into him, liking the friction of his rough clothes against her bare skin. He chuckled as his hands gripped her ass, pulling her closer and spreading her open. 

"Then I suggested Nyla," Taelon went on as he slid a finger into her from behind as she moved against his clothes. "Then Nyra, she compromised with Rhaenyra."

Her head tipped back as his mouth covered her breast sucking it into his mouth. A breathy moan escaped her, which only spurred him on more. He pulled his finger free but she kept grinding on him. 

His hands moved to her ass lifting her before dropping her down on the bed, finally her eyes opened as she stared up at him, legs still bent and up, cunt dripping and pulsing with need.. His cock was freed quickly as he pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. He was in her before she could blink.

He gripped her thighs keeping her close as he moved. His massive cock began to rhythmically rock into her cunt. She couldn't breathe, just moans and whimpers. She felt him pull her closer. His hand snaked up grabbing her breast as he moved.  Her body shook as he continued to thrust through the first orgasm.

"Fuck," he murmured dragging his hands along her as her arms reached back gripping the sheets behind her as her back arched. Her eyes were closed, she could still feel his length throbbing between her legs. Her cunt throbbed in the most delightful way. She felt him filled her again and again, skin slapping, her eyes rolled back as her chest heaved.  There was a knock at the door.

"Daddy! You ready!" Thorin demanded. 

"Another... minute bud." Taelon begged. 

"You ready now?" Thorin countered a moment later. 

"Count to 100." Taelon requested. He heard his little voice on the other side of the door. Taelon leaned over kissing down her chest and over her stomach, she felt him throbbing in her still then she felt so empty as he pulled away. Her head lifted to look at him but he was on his knees, his tongue was on her lapping at her desire.

"What comes after 52?" 

"Definitely 100." Thorin decided.

Taelon pulled his pants back up, shoving himself inside before pulling Nyra up to him and kissing her fiercely. 

 "100!" Thorin demanded. 

Nyra didnt have any words just a haze of happy. He threw a blanket over her as he opened the door. 

Taelon didnt feel guilty anymore.

Labyrinth // Rhaenyra Targaryen (1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें