20. Labyrinth

"A Labyrinth." Nyra repeated as they moved through the lower streets, she had never been out to this part of Kings landing. They moved through the woods following the light and smoke in the distance. They heard the rumbling of chatter and laughter. 

"You come out here often?" Alicent asked hooking her hand around Taelon's arm, leaning into him. 

"Full moons and moonless nights." Taelon told them. 

"Knights and guards and the sexiest of ladies-" Tommen began. "-a place to just be." Tommen glanced back at Taelon. "Like a pleasure clearing."" Tommen mused. 

"Oh, and another thing." Taelon said pulling them to a stop. "We are all discreet here. So you will be expected to keep names and faces and gossip to none. I know how much you two like to gossip." Taelon remarked. "We all like the amenity of it." 

"But everyone knows Taelon." Tommen cut in. "And everyone is going to know you Nyra."

"But know that if either of you are hurt, feel uncomfortable or touched by any of these cunts, I will start cracking heads." Taelon told them with a smile. "ALright, ready?" 

It was a labyrinth of people, bodies, drinks, dancing. Nyra and Alicent felt very out of place in their dresses. Alicent looked to a woman, slits running deep down the chest, her back exposed and the dress moved up and down her thighs as she moved around the knight, grinding into him. 

Nyra felt Taelon's hand move away from her but she was consumed in the moment of everything, everyone. She looked to a couple, her legs wrapped around the mans thighs, heels in his ass, lips connected. For all to see. His hands snaked under her dress and Nyra could picture, could feel Taelon's hands on her. She felt her heart race as she took a deep breath. Her hand moved down her stomach feeling butterflies and a dampness at her core. 

"Rhaenyra, where is Taelon?" Alicent asked looking around nervously. Nyra spun around snapping her out of her trance, her memories. "I don't see him. He said to stay with him."

"Hello ladies... you here for the fun?" Alicent swallowed the lump in her throat as she took a step back into Nyra. 

"No." Alicent murmured grabbing Nyra's hand. 

"Rumlow!" Tommen shouted. "Stop scaring the babies." 

"They yours?" 

"In a sense." Tommen said draping his arms over their shoulders. 

"Where is your partner in  crime?" Rumlow asked glancing around. 

"Fucking your sister is my guess." Tommen mused a smug grin on his handsome face. 

"Where is Taelon?" Nyra asked as Rumlow marched off. 

"Right there." Tommen said nodding to the fire. 

"Who is he talking to?" Nyra asked feeling possessive of Taelon and his touch. 

"Val." Tommen answered innocently. "Come on, lets have some fun." Tommen declared. "You know if you want to fuck-" Tommen began twirling his finger around. "-anyone here, I won't tell Taelon." he whispered. No, it was Taelon that Nyra wanted. "Oh Gods, look at your horrified faces. I'm getting you drinks and just try and relax."

"I told you bringing them was stupid." Taelon remarked filling his cup. 

"Nonsense, they are having so much..." Tommen began. "You ditched them."

"You invited them." Taelon countered. 

"We alternate babysitting or we find them someone to shove their tongues down the littles throats." Tommen said with a clap. "Great idea, I'm so smart. We find them someone and they spend the next hour or two getting a taste, a touch..." Tommen smirked. "Why are you not happy with that? Is this because she is your sister? Because I assure you that girl needs to be fucked."

"Tommen!" 

"She wants it, she doesnt know how to do it I'm sure but she wants it, they both do.' TOmmen went on. "what better place than here?"

Taelon knew that Tommen was right, but he was selfish and liked that Nyra wanted him. He grabbed the drinks only a third of the way filled handing them over to Nyra and Alicent. 

"This place is... interesting." Alicent remarked taking a sip, Taelon watched her face pinch at the taste. 

"Rum, not the prissy wine father drinks." Taelon told them. 

"Care to dance princess?" Tommen asked holding out his hand as he did a dramatic bow. Nyra took a sip before putting her cup down and taking his hand. Taelon chuckled as Tommen did a little jig around Nyra. Taelon held his hand out for Alicent she dropped her cup down excited as she grabbed his hand. 

"These girls don't know how to dance." Tommen remarked. 

"It is you that doesnt know how to dance." Taelon countered as Tommen was jumping around, legs flying all over the place. 

"Nonsense." Tommen countered. "They are too stiff." Tommen told him. 

"He's not wrong." Taelon remarked his hands sliding to Alicent's hips helping her move less rigid and more smooth to the strings around them. Twisting her hips and her shoulders followed suit moving into him. 

"Right Nyra, i'm a great dancer." Nyra glanced at Taelon though. The smile on his face as Alicent danced in his hands, her body grazing his. Nyra didn't like that one bit. 

"Can we switch?" Nyra asked instead as she pulled away from Tommen. "Tommen wants to show you his moves." Nyra told ALicent and Taelon's hands drifted away from Alicent as Nyra grabbed hold of his hand. Alicent looked back up at Taelon and he gave her a wink as she took slow steps away from him. Nyra could be sexy. She looked at others dancing around them and tried to mimic the moves. Putting her arms up trying to move loose and smooth. Taelon watched her, a smile on his face his fingers trilling along his hips. 

Nyra turned around her back to him leaning into him, she moved his hands tighter around her hips. She glanced back at him as his face came down to hers kissing her neck, his fingers gliding along the seam of her leg where the hip met the thigh, following that grove lower pulling her ass into him. She felt his hard against her, she knew what that meant, she reached one hand up around his neck keeping his breath on her neck, she felt it hot, a sigh that ran down her chest. The other hand wrapped around lower, she felt the hard muscles of his thigh and decided to be brave. She moved her hand up the back of his thigh while she pulled his head lower. She wanted to see him, to see that look of want that she knew covered her own face, she wanted to see it mirrored in his eyes. SO she turned back to face him, her face tilted up to his and she saw the flickering fire bouncing from his eyes. She was almost certain he was going to kiss her when it started pouring down rain. Taelon chuckled lifting his arms out and tilting his face to the sky. 

"Come on, best get these two back." Tommen suggested. 

Nyra wanted to scream no. She couldnt stop now. They were so close, he was awake and wanting her, he was going to kiss her. He was going to. She couldnt go back. 

"Probably a good idea." Taelon agreed.