52. Avoid Forever

Nyra's eyes flickered open the next morning and she had to remind herself that it wasnt a dream.

She looked to Taelon and rolled over laying across him. Taelon chuckled running a hand over her spine. 

"You're mine." Nyra whispered kissing his neck. 

"Mine." He echoed. 

"We are married!" Nyra declared sitting up her hands trailing over his chest as he kept his hands on her hips, dragging along her thighs. "You think father is going to disinherit us?" Nyra mused. 

"For a toddler? No. He will wait to see if Aegon is a bigger fuck up then I." Taelon assured her. Nyra smirked down at him as her hips rocked against him. Taelon's eyes drifted over her stopping at her cunt teasing over him. "Look who the tease is now." Taelon remarked. 

She felt him hard under her as she got up on her knees shifting over him. He sat up kissing her as she sank down slowly.

''My body is at your disposal.'' Taelon assured as she kissed him again. 

It was a good pain, feeling filled and stretched completely by the person she loved most in the world. She fell easily into a rhythm as his hands helped lift her across his length. He felt her walls flutter, clenching around him as her movements stopped, he opened his eyes staring back at her dazed expression as she settled deep on him. 

"You can't stop now gorgeous." Taelon remarked flipping her over, his body still connected, still inside her as he moved kissing her neck pulling her leg up to him moving harder, faster as she whimpered out clawing at his back. He kept going past his release in her, past her next orgasm, until she was gasping for air and yet never wanting him to stop. Her eyes fluttered as her heart synchronized with his as he lay against her. 

Her shaky legs wrapped around him, liking the feeling of him being buried inside her still, the feeling of his muscled body pressed against her, the feeling of his lips dragging along her skin. 

So this was her life now. This was life.

+

"Did you and Tommen do anything? You know...to each other?" Nyra asked. Tommen burst out laughing. It had been moons of hiding from their father, moons of exploring each others bodies and moons of Tommen not so discreetly asking when he was going to join in on the fun and not be babysitting. 

Taelon shook his head, yawning as Thorin jumped up on him, leaning back into Taelon happily.

 "Not really. We're both completely straight so it wasn't really anything we wanted to do. But we were both there, you know? It's hard not to have some contact when you're both enjoying the same woman. There were moments when our hands went to the same places." Taelon remarked with a shrug. 

"This is just...not strange, not weird, what am I trying to say?" Nyra thought about it for a second. "Different. Not something I would have expected. Not something I did expect when I first walked in on you all."

"I think she wants a go." Tommen declared. Taelon looked to Nyra she smiled back at him innocently. 

"I was actually thinking we go home." Taelon remarked. Nyra's face pinched. "Can't avoid him forever."

"Can't  we?" Nyra countered. 

"It will be fun, I want him to meet Thorin and we are wed now so there is really nothing he can say about it." Taelon offered. 

"Fun." Tommen repeated blandly. "So fun."

"Best get somewhere before Erebor gets too big to be carried around." Taelon mused. 

"I'm strong like you daddy." Thorin reminded him. 

"That you are." Taelon agreed. 

But flying home was dreadful. Taelon was the heir and promised to do better, to be better for his father so what did he do? Finger fucked Nyra, had a child with Daemon's wife, then saved Daemon's sorry ass at the step stone, fucked the now Queen, stole Nyra away and married her.... mother would be so proud.

"Having second thoughts?" Nyra asked as Taelon helped Thorin down from Ragnarok. 

"Second, third, 84th, 93rd, all the thoughts." Taelon remarked. Erebor squawked on Thorin's shoulder. "But not about us. Not about you." Taelon assured kissing Nyra. He kept an arm around her as they walked in. 

"I think I'm going to say hello to my brothers." Tommen remarked walking off. "You don't need me for this." 

"I always forget Tommen has brothers." Nyra remarked.

 "He is not fond of them." Taelon remarked. "Harwin is fine, they just never clicked, Larys is a creepy little man." Taelon informed her as they walked through the gates. "Has some strange fetishes from what Tommen told me." 

"Fetish?" Nyra mused. 

"Feet." Nyra stared back at him. "Tommen is normal compared to his brothers."

"What's wrong with Ser Harwin?" Nyra countered. 

"He's a do gooder." Taelon remarked. "Follows the rules and liked to rat us out when we were younger."

"Ah the do gooder, yes thats awful to have in a knight with vows and honor." Nyra teased. 

"You get it." Taelon declared. "Come, lets go make father so proud of his eldest children."