18. Wake Up

Taelon stared down at Nyra fast asleep again he pulled his hands free from her slowly and eased his hand down onto himself. Her juices coated his hands as he stroked himself. The other hand ran up and down her thigh and ass. She sighed into him as one hand worked diligently on his hardened member and the other slipping between them playing with her wet folds.

He felt himself cum on his hand his shorts soiled and sticky on his skin. The sun peaked up higher and knew Nyra would wake as well. So his hands moved to their previous positions. One on her ass the other toying at her clit and just barely dipping into her. He closed his eyes just as he felt Nyra take a deep breath waking up again. She body clenched around him.

She couldnt help the smile that covered her face feeling Taelon still in her. She shifted slightly wanting to feel that wanting him to wake up and see her as he felt her in the night.

"Taelon" she whispered a hand running down his chest. "Taelon..." she spread her legs wider next to him guiding his hand deeper. "Taelon..." she sucked in sharp breath as his finger entered her again. "Wake up." Nyra whispered. "I want you." She begged.

But he couldnt give her what she wanted. Not really. She was young and tight and he wouldnt fit for starters but a woman's integrity was more important than a mans. She was the princess. It wouldnt be good for her even if he did want to.

"Taelon." She moaned laying down on top of him. "Wake up." She felt his hand pull away and wrapped around the back of her thighs thumbs grazing the bottom of her ass. "Tael-"

"Morning." He whispered not moving his hands. Now that he was awake Nyra lost her confidence.

"Hi." She croaked out. Feeling his hands slide up her ass pushing her dress up as he kept going holding her to him she knew she would try again. Every night even. She wanted him and she would gain her confidence as he teased at her body at night and one day she would be able to pull him to her and demand he fuck her without feeling worried or self conscious.

"You sleep well?" Taelon mused knowingly.

"Perfect." Nyra agreed. "Best night of my life."

+

"Father I really think... I mean... Well..." Alicent knew that Otto wanted her to woe Viserys but Taelon was the heir, would it not be wiser to try for Taelon's heart? It was certainly a handsome alternative. Young, muscled, gorgeous, her heart ached just thinking about Taelon. 

"What?" Otto spat glancing back at her. 

"I just mean... I visited the king as you requested but Prince Taelon..."

"Is one step away from being disinherited." Otto corrected. "The king needs a new heir."

"He is- what do you mean?" Alicent asked confused. 

"Everyone knows that Taelon is more like Daemon, than Viserys. After Daemon's proclamations a few moons back and Viserys removed him from the capital. I have complete certainty that Taelon is one wrong step away from losing his title. But Viserys needs an heir. A new son before he could make that call. A son of your womb."

"But Taelon-" ALicent tried again. 

"Keep working the king." Otto instructed. "I won't hear of Taelon again, I get enough of him at meetings." Otto grumbled. 

"But father-"

"Soon enough the council will push Viserys to marry, you need to be that person that already has his eye." 

"But Taelon is so-"

"Go on Alicent." Otto demanded. 

+

"Spill it." Tommen demanded. Taelon stared back at him confused. 

"Spill... what?"

"That face, I see it in your eyes!" Tommen declared as Taelon waved a hand for Ragnarok to get back to the dragon pits. 

"The I just flew face?" Taelon entertained. 

"Who did you fuck?" Taelon nearly choked on his own tongue. "Why are you being shady about it... was it Sylvie? Is that it?" Tommen asked and Taelon saw a wave of pain run through Tommen's eyes. If he said yes Tommen would be upset. It wouldnt kill their friendship, they had been friends too long for any woman to put a drift between them but Tommen would be upset and seeing his saw moody face on the compound was punishment for everyone. If Taelon told him the truth though that he fingered Nyra last night while she thought he was asleep and Taelon was certain he gave her, her first orgasm... well that was a different sort of conversation that Taelon didnt know he was ever ready to have. 

"Not Sylvie," Taelon decided and Tommen nodded satisfied as he followed Taelon to the courtyard. "Just... a great dream." Taelon offered. 

"Ah, those dreams," Tommen nodded in agreement. "Those dreams make the real thing seem dull in comparison sometimes." Tommen remarked pulling his blade out. "Who was it? Where were you?"

"Flying" Taelon offered. 

"That's cool." Tommen exclaimed. "Have you ever done it on Rok?" Taelon chuckled. 

"You honestly think I wouldnt have told you if I had?" Taelon retorted. 

"Good point. Add it to the list though." Tommen offered. The list. The list of glorious places to fuck their way through. Regions, areas, all the great houses and unknown houses, in lagoons, in caves, in dragonpits, in the sky... 

"Who was she?" Tommen asked as Taelon spun his blade in his hand with precision. 

"You wouldn't know her."