51. She Was His

Tommen didnt have a clue what they were saying. For all his years with the Targaryens he never took to high velaryian. But he clapped and hooted along with Thorin. The septon spoke cutting their lips drawing the blood along their heads. The robes were elegant and shimmered in the fire light.

Nyra didnt think twice that her father wasnt there. Because she was so focused on Taelon. He kissed her and she was his. Forever and always. Just as she always wanted. Always thought would happen. She knew they were meant to burn together or they would fizzle out.

She felt her own light burning bright. She was married. She was married to Taelon.

"My lovely wife." Taelon whispered kissing her again and again.

"Alright drinks and cake and-" tommen declared happily. "Party all night long!"

"No!" Nyra corrected immediately.

"Oh someone is eager to consummate the wedding!" Tommen remarked. "I got Thorin. We will get your first drink!"

"Tommen!" Taelon warned.

"What?"

"Dont what me. You fucked Nyra first you are not giving my son his first real drink." Taelon warned him.

"Alright! Alright!" Tommen said taking a step back "milk?" Tommen offered "juice?"

"Thanks Tommen!" Nyra declared pulling Taelon along.

"Im warning you Tom!" Taelon called back.

"Hes fine." Nyra assured. "Come here." Taelon turned around and Nyra leapt into his arms. "You are wearing far too much clothing husband." Nyra informed him.

He lowered his head to her neck and kissed and nipped at the supple skin, his hair fell down over his shoulders tickling her skin. Her breaths were shaky, a small moan escaped her lips. She needed him, her heart and body wanted to scream it from the rooftops. His lips traced up her neck to her jaw leaving little kisses on the journey, eventually they found her lips where they crashed together, she moaned into him as she invited him inside of her mouth. She could feel his finger tips trace the hem of her gown as he shifted his weight onto one arm. Eventually they slipped beneath and ran circles around her hip, danced up her stomach and found her breast.

She moaned into his mouth as he flicked a finger over her hardening nipple, she could feel him rock hard against her as he pressed himself harder to her.

"My wife," he whispered into her mouth as he pulled back and stared deep into her eyes. She reached up and pulled him down by his neck, their lips meeting again just for a moment as Her hooked her leg around his own. With all her strength, she flipped the two of them over, rolling him onto his back, his eyes full of fiery surprise.

She straddled his hips, and he couldn't help but chuckle. He looked up at her with a satisfied smirk.

"This is how is all started." Taelon remarked his hands trailing up her thighs.

"We are not stopping tonight." Nyra reminded him, but it came out more like a demand.

She leaned reached over her head and gripped the fabric of her gown and slipped it over her head, revealing her perky breasts and lightly toned stomach, he rested his hands on the small of her waist and guided her down towards him. He loved this view, as she pressed her chest against him, kissing him gently.

"I want you, all of you," She whispered against his lips. He kissed her harder. He ran his hands down from her waist, over her hips squeezing her ass, teasing her relentlessly, threatening to slip a finger under the lacy fabric of her undergarment. Growing hungry he grasped her ass cheeks and flipped her over, she crashed into the mattress, he was kneeling over her once more, her legs open to him. Unbuttoning a couple of more of his shirt buttons he reached behind him and tugged the shirt off over his head. He ran his hands up her thighs, eventually stopped at the hem of her panties, he tugged at them gently, and peeled them away from her body and down her legs. He pulled each foot out of the leg hole and placed a kiss on each knee as he did. He now stared down at her glistening cunt.

"So wet for me," He smirked, running his finger teasingly through her folds and over her clit. She moaned out and just like that, she was putty in his hands He bent down slowly and placed a delicate kiss on her clit as he ran his thumb over her eager entrance, her body shuddered as he licked, flicking her clit with his tongue side to side. She whimpered at his touch, he sucked relentlessly, kissed and flicked, her sweet sounds only making him grow harder and harder.

"Taelon!" Nyra begged. "I want you." She liked this, she loved this but she wanted the real thing. He moved up her with speed and efficiency. Chest to chest, his cock rubbing against her wet folds as he kissed her deeply.

"You are so beautiful," He whispered against her lips. A blush crept onto her face, he pushed back some damp fallen locks of hair off her sticky forehead, and stared deeply into her eyes. "Are you ready for me?" He asked.

"I've been ready." She countered. "it is you that is finally catching up." She reminded him as she felt him nudging in. She inhaled deeply as he moved in a bit more. She was so ready for him. She whimpered and moaned beneath him as he pushed himself into her, separating her walls he pushed deep, sliding into her. He groaned against her neck. She wrapped her arms around his back and entwined her legs around his body pulling him in deeper. He began to thrust in and out, slow at first but building in speed, her moans deepened as his pace increased, eventually pounding her hard again and again.

"Taelon," She whispered barely through her moans.