5. Rhae

"Lady Rhae... hi I'm-'

"Prince Taelon." She remarked cursting before him.

"Oh that's not necessary." Taelon assured.

"Is my husband...' she said slowly.

"Gods no." Taelon assured. "I came for you. Alone." Taelon informed her. He looked her up and down and he was pleasantly surprised. The way Daemon spoke of her he expected worse, she was appealing. "You were hunting?" Rhae nodded. "Are you a good hunter?"

"I am." She agreed confused.

"As I am... my spear never misses." Taelon agreed stepping closer to her. "My uncle hasn't treated you right... such a shame a lovely woman like you would have to be deprived..." Taelon offered as she put her bow down. Rhae could only nod in response. Taelon smirked as his lips meet her, his hand traveling up her spine and cradling the back of her neck. The kiss was passionate, full of heat and lust. He parted her lips with his tongue, exploring her. He kissed her jawline, down her neck, ripping at her clothes, scattering them in pieces over the forest floor. She couldn't breathe, from one Targaryen that didn't want anything to do with her to another that was literally tearing her clothes off a moment after meeting her.

Taelon knew this wouldn't provoke Daemon, because Daemon claimed not to care about his wife. But when the time came, he thought a woman's feelings were important and from the amount he tasted he liked to switch things up every now and again. He licked at the tops of her tits, then returned to her mouth again. Taelon used his other hand to push her knees apart and she spread her legs wide to let him stand between them. His free hand traveled up her bare leg. He pressed his thumb into her hip, squeezing and kneading.

"Right here." Taelon said. Her mind was frenzied, his words pour in and stilled her in this moment. She could only nod. "Say it."

"I want you," she whispered close to his skin. She reached for his belt buckle, undoing it and his pants as quickly as she could as his fingers reached her panties, tugging at the edge of them. She squirmed under his touch. He pushed them to the side, his thumb rubbing circles over her clit.

"You're so wet," he said softly as he edged her back to a fallen tree.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Is that for me?" he teased smirking at his pants moved slightly down.

"Yes," she said again, the only word she could manage. Something between a moan and a growl came from his throat. Suddenly, he dips down, taking a knee, lifting it up. She expected to feel his mouth on her in the same instant but when she opened her eyes and look down, he's staring at up at her.

"Have you been faithful to my uncle?" Taelon asked and Rhae nodded. "What an honor to corrupt you." 

He groaned, pressing a gentle kiss to the inside of her thigh. Then, he turned his sights to where his thumb was still stroking her, and he licked his lips. He flattened his tongue, pressing it against her. The sensation caused her to arch as she covered her mouth with her own hand.

He pushed against her knees with his hands, urging her wider, to open for him. She did as he silently commanded, lying back against the fallen tree the bark digging into her back, scratching her as her hands gripped his hair. The tension building as her legs began to shake.

"I'm going to come." She whimpered out. But he stopped abruptly and stood. The lost sensation unravels the orgasm that was building. He took her hands in his and pulled her back up to a sitting position, then a standing one. He kissed her mouth and she looked at him as though he was a God himself. Perhaps he was.

"Turn around," he demanded. So she lay flat against the tree, breasts digging into the bark, her legs spread. If she turned her head, she could barely see him but she felt his hand griping her ass. Then in a quick tug, she felt him against her.

He rubbed the tip of his dick over her, teasing her. She quivered against him, arching back, begging. He didn't give in to his own desires, still standing just far enough from Rhae to torment. The tip of him pressed into her, then immediately backed out. Rhae looked back at him breathlessly. He liked that desperate look. To that, he pushed all the way into her in one fluid motion, simultaneously satiating her need and creating a new one. This was not love making. It's not slow, it's not about taking their time. It's a fever, a frenzy, pushing as quickly as they could. Making her feel everything at once.

She came, shortly followed by him, spilling out over the forest floor, and he nearly collapsed on top of her for a moment as they finally caught their breath.

Taelon smirked as he got up. He looked around at her torn clothes before pulling off his shirt. She stared at his chest, his muscles had muscles.

"I don't think you want to be walking through the woods naked." Taelon remarked holding it out for her. It took her moment to focus on the shirt and not his chest.

"Thank you." Rhae told him wrapping it around herself.

"Thank you." HE retorted.

"Are you going to tell Daemon?"

"Do you want me to?" Taelon countered.

"Was that not your point of coming?"

"Daemon said some not so nice things about you... I'm a good guy Rhae." Taelon assured fixing his belt. "I thought you could use a bit of fun." Taelon waited for her to say something, anything but she just stared breathlessly at him, in a daze, a euphoric orgasmic daze. "I have to go... tournament starting..." He looked out at the sun rising higher. "Probably now."

"Will I see you again?" Rhae asked as he turned towards his dragon, Ragnarok.

"I don't know.' He admitted with a wink. Rhae stared at him as he walked away the muscles in his back rippled with every step. Then him pulling himself up onto his dragon, she thought she might faint. That man. That prince, he was a God.