38. Wet

"Perhaps we should head back." Taelon remarked, his hand trailing over Nyra's arms as they stared into the fire. 

"Perhaps we stay here forever, in our own little world." Nyra countered looking back at him. She moved to kiss him again when Taelon heard the horses start to neigh and buck. He pulled his blade free as Nyra shifted off his lap. A boar came charging at them. Taelon stabbed away coating himself in blood as the boar dropped dead atop of him. 

"A little help?" Taelon asked shoving the boar off. Nyra pulled Asgard out of the boars chest as Taelon got up. She handed it over to him. "Thanks love..." Taelon smirked. 

"What?" Nyra asked looking over his bloody self. Taelon opened his arms chasing after her. "NO!" Nyra screamed out laughing as he grabbed her smearing blood across her as well. "Taelon!" She whined. "That was so-" but he brought his bloody hands to her face kissing her. she leaned into him and when he pulled away he placed a bloody hand on her chest leaving his hand print. She looked at it before looking back up at him, jaw slacked. 

"You are helping me clean this off." Nyra informed him. 

"Gladly." Taelon agreed kissing her again. 

+

'Come, sweet Prince. Let's give Her Grace some peace.' The handmaiden requested taking aegon away. he continued to scream.

' Did you enjoy the hunt, Your Grace?' Otto asked his daughter

'Well enough.' Alicent agreed. 

'How fared my grandson?'

'The ladies Lannister and Redwyne were quite taken with him.' Alicent remarked.

'As they should be. He's the future of the realm. Well, you yourself witnessed the scale of the celebration, how it's united the men.  Aegon, like his namesake, was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms. If Viserys were to name him heir, the realm would fete him for it.' Otto remarked but Alicent stayed silent. 'And does this not please you? Do you not want your son to be King?'

"Taelon is the heir." Alicent reminded him. 

"Aegon is meant to be." Otto assured. Alicent shook her head in disagreement. 'You mustn't ignore the certain truth that if Taelon ever ascended the throne, the realm would tear itself apart.'

"No, Taelon is a good man." Alicent corrected. "You don't know him."

"I know him better than you. He will bring ruin to the kingdoms."

'What of my son? Would you have me raise a man to steal his own brother's birthright?' Alicent countered

'It is Aegon that's being robbed. Aegon will be king. You must guide Viserys towards reason. He'll never find it on his own.' Otto remarked heading out. 

"No. I don't want him to be King. Taelon is a good man, he will make a great king." ALicent countered. 

+

"I told you I was going to help you." Taelon whispered running a wet hand over Nyra's chest. 

Nyra couldnt help but smile as Taelon's arms moved around her, she leaned back into him pushing the water around them. The once clear water of the bath was now tainted with the boars blood. But she couldnt care less. 

Taelon's lips were on her neck and shoulder. She guided his hand down her stomach as he continued to nip at her neck. She laced her fingers with his pushing his fingers into her folds before letting her hand drag away up his arm. She sucked in a tight breath as a shudder went through her. The sensation of the water, the pressure of his fingers and his lips moving in sync. She reached back lifting her hips into his hand deeper as she stroked at his length. She felt him pick up speed as she moved  her hand matching his fingers.