65. Does It Hurt?

When Nymeria and Luke were three, running around chasing each other and falling on top of each other when Nyra got pregnant again and again Viserys made a face of discomfort.

"I wonder if I married anyone else if you would be so moody about it." Taelon mused.

"I'm happy." Viserys corrected.

"Happy are you?" Taelon teased. "Tell your face that."

"Just the thought of you two together..." Viserys offered.

"I know it fills you with joy your face cant quite agree with." Taelon remarked as Nymeria ran into his legs laughing. 

"Should we go see how your sisters training doing?" Taelon questioned picking Nymeria up.

"Ya!" Nymeria agreed pointing a fingner to the courtyard. Thorin was helping Aemond and Emma.

"Looking good!" Taelon declared.

"Look-" emma spun around and whacked Tommen with her wooden sword. She spun back around and stared up at him.

"Oh no dont say im sorry uncle tommen for breaking your leg." Tommen mused rubbing at his sore thigh.

"You were in my way uncle tommen." Emma corrected honestly.

"Best stay out of Emmas way." Thorin remarked.

"Show me Emma. With less damage to your uncle." Taelon suggested.

"Sorry uncle tommen." Emma said smiling sheepishly up at him.

"You are very lucky you are so damn cute." Tommen agreed.

"Okay!" Emma glanced back at Tommen and waved a hand shooing them back. Everyone took a generous step back from Emma as she lifted her sparing sword.

Taelon smiled back at her as Nymeria waved her arm arlund like a sword. Emma stabbed her sword in the sky before flinging it upwards it slid out of her grasp and went flying.

"Heads up!" Taelon declared as he came plummeting down stabbing into the gravel at Cristons feet.

"That was great!" Tommen declared clapping as Emma covered her face with her hands.

"Im sorry daddy." Emma whispered as Taelon put Nymeria down she ran grabbing the sparing sword and dragging it back behind her.

"You will get better with practice." Taelon assured her. "That was quite well for aim. You could have taken out two grown men just by luck. Imagine if you were trying to kill Criston!" Taelon declared hugging her tight as Nymeria held out the sword.

"Its heavy," Nymeria declared.

"Come on try again. Never give up because you are a Targaryen! Because you are my daughter!" Taelon declared and Emma kissed his cheek.

"Alright. Watch out!" Emma declared. "I dont know what Im doing but Im good at it!"

"Damn right you are!" Taelon agreed.

+

"stop moving!" Taelon declared. 

"You know what I look like, you know every inch of me." Nyra countered. 

"Which is why I need you to sit still." Taelon agreed. "I don't draw clothing, thats just silly." 

"Right, what was I thinking." Nyra agreed as she tipped her head side to side framing her face with her hands. 

"Nyra gorgeous..." Taelon said glancing up from his sketches. 

"I'm helping." Nyra corrected tugging at the strings of her dress. "I'm helping..." she repeated as the door swung open. 

"Alright I give up-" Tommen remarked before taking a step back and covering his eyes. "I saw nothing, there is nothing, I'm not- ouch fuck-" Tommen muttered as he backed into the door frame. "-just continue onward..."

"What do you give up on?" Nyra countered fixing her strings. 

"Well-" Tommen remarked hand still over his eyes. "-Emma she's great honest but she is violent."

"You can put your hand down." Nyra assured and Tommen peaked through his fingers before putting down his hand. 

"She has spirit and energy... but guys... my legs cant handle it." Tommen declared. "She whacks away like I'm a fucking pinata!" 

"Put her on Criston." Taelon suggested. 

"You know I would like you to train me..." Nyra remarked. Taelon smiled over at her. 

"I like that idea... not in the courtyard though."

Nyra very quickly decided that this was a bad idea as Taelon helped her up. 

"I'm no match for you." Nyra declared. 

''Of course not,'' he answered ''I'm older and stronger... years of practice." he leaned forward until his lips brushed against the shell of her ear ''you need to learn how to fight dirty.''

''I do fight dirty.'' she corrected she had since Alicent married her father she had to fight back to get Taelon.

''Well you're terrible at it,'' he informed her.

''Thanks, such an enlightening criticism you have brother." Nyra agreed.

''Don't worry I'll teach you a thing or two,'' he pulled her back so their hips were pressed together, he was hard but he seemed to always be when they got closer. It was a little mind blowing but she was never complaining, she liked it. 

Taelon looked around the crypts, little torches giving them fading and growing light. He guided her to roll ups again sliding one hand up her spine into his chest and she put her arms around his neck his lips brushed her ear she had to get her mouth on him, no one could blame her for that. Taelon was a masterpiece.

''I want that,'' her voice barely heard as his lips dragged along her neck he nipped at her neck and rocked her against him against his length.

''Take me out,'' he demanded taking a step back.

''So bossy,'' she remarked, shifting just enough to reach between them. She fisted his shirt pulling him closer to her. 

''So fucking perfect,'' He groaned out, pushing to her back and tipping her to the ground. Nyra laughed out as his body covered hers. She pulled at his pants. 

"Tommen interrupted something earlier." Nyra remarked. 

"He did. He does that often." Taelon agreed kissing her.

He kept one hand on her waist as the other pushed up her dress slipped into her tugging as her before, pushing two blunt fingers into her particularly possessive in this moment as if they claiming something, something he refused to lose. She tried to rock her hips to take his fingers deeper but his hold on her waist kept her in place. He idly fucked her watching his fingers slide in and out of her as her fingers gripped him her thighs were shaking and he was just getting started. He wedged a third finger in.

"Does it hurt?" Taelon whispered kissing her neck.  She clawed his shoulder.

''Yes,'' she admitted but couldnt stop arching into him. "but it feels amazing,'' he chuckled deep in his throat it vibrated against her. He pressed his fingers deeper in twisted feeling for her spot. This time when she rocked her and let her ride. Taelon pulled out and she didn't have a choice as he spread his thighs out wide starting to work his cock into her heat danced across her skin. "Taelon..." She rasped clinging to him. "Taelon... Taelon."