59. Eager

So It Goes // Corlys Velaryon // Rhaenys Targaryen out now!

"You sure?" Taelon asked softly

"I mean im already pregnant she reminded him so theres no chance of a bastard". She offered as her hips rocked into him.

"I dont like how eager you are". Taelon countered holding her hips down on him she let out a shaky breath as she spread her legs wider allowing herself deeper more comfortably.

''And who-" he lifted her hips along his length before slamming her back down onto him. She whimpered at the pain and pleasure as she gripped at his chest "-gave you-" another slam that had her withering. "-the idea-" another and another. She cried out as she fell into him chest colliding with his. "-that his cock-" he kissed gently at her lips as her eyes fluttered open to him. "-will ever touch your cunt again..." taelon mused.

She felt his grip soften moving to squeeze her ass as her lips melded with his.

"We dont have to.'' Nyra whispered as she door open

''Fuck yes we do.'' Tommen countered.

''Right now?'' Nyra questioned breathlessly as tommen stripped then she remembered how naked she was how much of her he could see as taelon gripped her ass lifting it up and spreading her cheeks. Tommen had seen her naked but that felt like a million ages ago. Her cunt was so sore she didnt think she could handle them both in this state.

;;All that begging and now you dont want it?" Taelon teased and she felt him release inside of her his cock twitched and made her whimper out.

He lifted her up and laid her on her back. She looked between them eager and nervous at the same time.

''You tell me if its too much.'' Taelon remarked. ''Go slow and easy for now.'' Nyra didnt know if he was telling her that or tommen.

She felt Taelon grab her legs lifting them off the bed and draping them over his shoulder her ass and back lifting off the bed bringing her cunt to his mouth. Her eyes closed as his lips suctioned to her.

Tommen knelt over her head and trace a finger down her jaw. She opened her eyes to see his dick staring down at her. He smiled innocently down at her before she grabbed his cock with her hand before wrapping her lips around it.

She felt tommen moving his hips into her as her own hips jerked into taelons mouth.

When she blinked awake in the morning she wasn't entirely sure it wasnt a dream. She curled into Taelon and felt strange asking hey did I fuck you and Tommen last night. Because one if she didn't... two if she did...

"I can feel your mental dilemma." Taelon whispered wrapping an arm around her.

''What? No. No. Im.. nope.'' Nyra countered

''Nyra love. What is it?"

''Tommen..."

''You thinking about Tommen this early. Thats never a good sign.'' Taelon teased.

It was a dream, Nyra decided curling into him.

''What?" Taelon chuckled.

''I had a dream Tommen was in Roks mouth.'' Nyra mused. ''Just chilling.'' Taelon chuckled.

''He doesnt like to do that anymore.'' Taelon remarked.

Goodness now she felt terrible and awkward and didnt want to look at Tommen again for a moon or five. It was pregnancy hormones Nyra decided. She was having weird dreams because of that. 

She curled into Taelon's side burying her face in his chest, breathing in his smoky scent. 

"Oh, the other day we went on a hunt, did I tell you?' Taelon questioned softly. 

"Did Thorin catch something?" Nyra asked as his hand trailed her spine. 

"No, but damn it they didnt try." Taelon laughed out. "To be a man they need a duck."

"What?" Nyra questioned. 

"To hunt and catch a duck. Who knew those fuckers were hard to catch." Taelon laughed out. 

"Why a duck?" 

"Tommen." Taelon answered as though that explained everything but Nyra had gotten to know the relationship, the friendship Taelon and Tommen had while gone with them for moons and it did explain everything. 

She wondered if when she had her own children if they would fall into similar patterns of falling for their elder brother. Wouldnt that be funny, if history kept repeating itself, again and again. She would let her children find love, she wouldnt force it upon them. If they fell in love with their charming little sister or handsome elder brother... she would love that.

"I love you." Nyra said kissing his chest. 

"I love you." He echoed. 

*Just saying all you that wanted no Tommen, you missed out on some fun I had planned*