56. Take it Off

"What's wrong?" Nyra asked as Taelon ran a hand over her stomach. "Worried it wont be a boy?"

"No, a little girl would be nice." Taelon whispered.

"What's wrong?" Nyra asked again, leaning into him.

"Alicent's boy, they named him Aemond." Taelon remarked.

"I know." Nyra agreed. "It's a fine name." Taelon nodded in agreement. "Thinking of possible names for this one?"

"Visenya." Taelon answered softly.

"And if it's a boy?" Taelon shrugged kissing her shoulder. "Do you want to leave?"

"What? Why?"

"You just seem, everything was so... and now we are back... it just seems different is all." Nyra offered.

"Of course its different, we are home." Taelon mused.

"It's more than that." Nyra countered.

"It's..." fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck... "I'm just tired." Taelon whispered pulling her into him.

"Thorin really put Harwin to work today." Nyra remarked as his lips trailed down her shoulder blade. "He was huffing and puffing and Thorin said you told him to kick Harwin's butt so he took that assignment very seriously."

"I'm sure he did." Taelon agreed.

"You are a great father to Thorin." Nyra whispered into the darkness, "you will be a great father to every child we bring into the world." She assured reaching back and touching his jaw.

"Thank you Nyra, you will be a shit mother." He teased and she rolled over pushing him back.

"We were having a nice moment and you say shit like that!" Nyra declaring laughing out.

"Best mother in the world. "Taelon corrected.

"Not gonna cut it." Nyra informed him.

"You want me to worship you?" Nyra chuckled. "I will." he pulled her dress over her head, teasing and pinching at her skin. "You are going to be the best mother, and I want a little girl, because I want her to be as brave and strong as you." He informed her. He hand gripped her breast the other squeezed her ass.

"Maybe not so in love with her elder brother, but we can cross that bridge when we get there." Taelon assured. She arched into him as he brought his mouth to her breast, engulfing it in his lips. Hands kneading her ass pulling her closer, her nails clawing at his back pulling him into her with every heavy breath.

Their bodies had quickly since known how to find a perfect rhythm. He guided her hips as he sucked at her breast her head tipped back as her hands moved to his shoulders getting herself higher allowing more of him in her with every trust.

+

"I need you both to stop asking." Taelon murmured while breaking fast. 

"Its just a question." Nyra offered innocently. 

"A repeated question that I..." Taelon scrunched up his face. 

"We have done it a million times." Tommen reminded him and now it was Nyra's turn to purse her lips. "Not a million times, that's an exaggeration." Tommen assured her. 

"we are going for a swim." Taelon countered. He looked to Thorin and Aegon getting along so well. "You babysit, I debate." Tommen brow a brow back at him before agreeing. 

Nyra followed him outside as he led her farther away from the castle onto the sandy beaches. He striped down leaving his clothes abandoned as he walked right into the water.