46. Thunder

"Alicent, would you like to be fucked?" Taelon asked and Alicent stared back at him. "By me." He clarified. "Right now."

"Are you..." Alicent wanted to scream yes. But she didnt know if he was serious. 

"Simple question." Taelon remarked sealing the door. "Yes or no answer." 

"Y-yes." Alicent stammered out. 

"Good." Taelon agreed. "But I need you to be a bit more confident in that answer."

"Yes." Alicent practically shouted at him. A smile curved his handsome face. His hair was damp from the ride in the rain and his skin a glistening. He picked her up laying her back on the bed. 

"I doubt my father knows what he is doing." Taelon remarked, "don't worry, I will show you what it should be like." He whispered pulling up her dress skirts. He dove at her pussy, burying his face in it, and she could not help the shuddering moan she emitted. The smell of her, musky and feminine; the feel of her, velvet soft and her bristly hair; the taste of her, sweet as nectar. Alicent's legs wrapped around his back. The mix of pleasure and need and too sensitive and not enough is a war that explodes through Alicent, soothing every muscle, erasing every worry. There is only here, now, this wondrous moment, stars pricking her vision, her body used and worshipped and sated. She never felt like this before. 

He pulled back as he tugged at her dress. Another thing that never happened with Viserys. Her dress was up he did the deed. She sat up lifting her arms as Taelon threw her dress aside. She pulled at his pants eagerly as he kicked them aside kissing her neck. 

''Are you sure?'' Taelon whispered against her neck.

''Yes,'' she begged feeling him tease at her opening. She didnt know sex could feel like this. Viserys it was always finish and be done but Taelon. Taelon striped her bare and touched every inch of her. Set her whole body alight with a fire she didnt know possible. 

At her words, she felt him slide into her with slow, deliberate strokes, making certain she felt every inch of him. Moans escaped her, bellowing and unfiltered.

Her hands clung to the bed as he pushed deeper, his mouth sinking into her collarbone, biting, and sucking.

"Fuck.'' She moaned, unable to think of any other words.

"Do I make you feel good? Is this what you wanted?" he asked softly.

"Yes," she breathed. Her body trapped under him, he continued rocking her back and forth against him, aggressive but slow. His large hands dig into the flesh of her hips as he grinded against her. She was lost in the euphoria of his touch, of the tornado that has touched down. There's no thinking straight, there's no stopping to catch her breath. It's simply one of those moments you hang on for dear life and enjoy the thrill of the ride.

Taelon reached his hand around, rubbing two fingers against her clit, and it's all too much. The cold, the warmth, the pain of him stretching her, the connection she felt against him. She was unraveling, spinning out of control. Her whole body began to shudder against him as she orgasmed.

"That's it," he groaned. "Come for me, let me take care of." He didn't stop, doesn't slow down. Taelon kept pushing into her at the same pace, in the same rhythm as before and something about it made her want to literally collapse. As she started to go limp in his grip, he pulled her hair to the side, placing his lips against her ear.

"Not yet," he said softly. "You don't get to quit yet." In one motion, he pulled her up towards the edge of the bed. He dropped to his knees and she quivered. "I want to taste that orgasm," he said, his mouth connecting with her center.

"Ta-Tael," she gasped, her legs beginning to shake for a second time, "T-Taelon." He doesn't respond, doesn't break contact. He licked her, sucked her into his mouth until she was folded over against him, a second orgasm ripping through her.

When he pulled back, he was grinning up to her, quite satisfied with what he's done. Using almost no effort, he pushed her back onto the bed. As he stood, he wiped his mouth on the back of his hand. This man was a god. There's no other word Alicent could use. Her body reacted to him in a way she couldnt explain.

"Come here." Alicent begged. Taelon lowered himself down over her, sliding back into her with ease, filling her again. A ragged breath escaped her as she clung to his back. From this position, Alicent could see his face, look into his eyes. They're full of something, some kind of emotion she couldn't place. His mouth took hers, lips brushing softly against her.

It's different now, the mood has shifted. The quiet outside seeps in too, and the whole world is still for this moment. She was not thinking about anything. Not the time, not the distance, past or future. Just now, right here, with him. Everything was so slow, his hands cradled her rather than gripping her. Taelon breathed against her mouth, his eyebrows furrowing. His eyes were on hers as he pulled away from the kiss, just staring down at her.

His muscles tightened as his body grew rigid against her. He pinched his eyes closed as Alicent watched, begging for his release, for him to feel as good as he made her feel. 

She welcomed it, the lightning, and the thunder.

+

''I congratulate you, Lord Lyonel. I can think of no man more suited to be the Hand of the King.'' Corlys said kindly but there was still a thick tension in the air.

''That is very kind of you to say, Lord Corlys.'' Lyonel replied. ''His Grace has honored me with the post.''

''Pity about Ser Otto." Corlys added.

''Despite spending most of my days amidst the grandeur of the Red Keep, the halls of High Tide never fail to impress.'' Viserys remarked changing topic.

'You flatter me, Your Grace.'' Corlys told him, forcing a smile. 'Though I do wish we could meet under happier pretenses.''

''How so?''

'Daemon's wife, the Lady Rhea Royce, has passed''. Corlys informed them.

''A hunting mishap. She was thrown from her horse. Her neck and skull both crushed in the fall.' Rhaenys added

''A most surprising end. Lady Rhea's skill as both rider and hunter were well-known.'' Corlys agreed

'The gods are cruel.'' Rhaenys added

''Indeed. Lady Rhea was a fine woman and a, uh... good wife to my brother. Sad thing that she and Daemon have no heirs to succeed her.'' Viserys told them stiffly. He knew of Daemon's dislike for Rhae but he didnt know of Taelon's adoration of her. The child they had. No one but Gerold and Tommen it seemed knew of Thorin's true father.

''She stood to inherit Runestone.'' Corlys reminded him and Viserys bit back a response.

''Mayhaps we can turn toward happier pursuits.'' Viserys offered, he said needing to show strength.

''What did you have in mind, Your Grace?''

''I wish to propose a marriage between your son, Ser Laenor... and my daughter, the Princess Rhaenyra. It's long past time our houses were united in blood. The last pillars of Old Valyria." Viserys offered them through another cough.

"Rhaenyra... but not Prince Taelon, the heir?" Corlys countered. 

"Taelon is... already matched." Viserys lied. 

"Oh." Corlys looked to Rhaenys. 

"What a lovely offer." Rhaenys agreed. 

''You honor both me and my house, Your Grace. Such a generous offer." Corlys agreed.