10. Tommen

''Hello Nyra.'' Taelon said unfazed by his lack of clothing or the people in his bed.

''I'm sorry Taelon,'' Nyra said stumbling back.

''No come join the party.'' Tommen remarked and Taelon chuckled

''Nyra you know my pal Tommen. Don't you?'' Taelon questioned

''Yes.'' Nyra agreed. She swore looking at her brother and Tommen now they were Greek Gods.

''Oh and this is...'' Taelon looked to the naked woman between them. ''Whats this ones name?''

''Sharon?''

''No that was the blonde.'' Taelon remarked

''Natasha?''

''The red head I think.'' Taelon corrected and tommen chuckled

''Fuck if i know.'' Tommen chuckled.

''We wont worry about her.'' Taelon told Nyra. ''So love what can I do for you?''

''Um...'' seeing her brother like this that first morning look of content and sleepiness she was at a loss for words as he got up her eyes raked over him. Every inch of his glorious self. Tommen chuckled noticing her gaze. Taelon pulled some pants on completely unfazed as Nyra gaped slightly.

''Nyra love?'' Taelon questioned wrapping his large and muscled arms around her and melted into his hot flesh.

''Want to go for a ride today?'' Nyra asked softly holding tight to him.

''I would.'' Taelon agreed as she breathed him in he always seemed of a rare mix of spices that was intoxicating to the nose drew her in she felt the definition of his abs against her as she rested her cheek on his chest. 

Tommen^^ 😍

Tommen^^ 😍

+

Nyra was practically floating herself as she landed on the ground again. Her brother was a masterpiece. Intoxicating and she couldn't get enough of him.

"Taelon?"

'Yeah love?" Taelon asked as he slide off Ragnarok's back.

She also adored that he called her love. Taelon was the type to run into the fires, to slay the enemy, to sweep the girl off her feet and save the day. Nyra wanted him to sweep her off her feet.

"in my head I'm yours." Nyra said softly. "In my head... it feels like half of me is missing and there is no hope... because in my head, in my head I'm yours and i should know better...' but she couldnt forget the feeling of his arms around her, it felt like forever encircled in his warmth yet standing apart from him she wanted that closeness. she wanted to hold on to that feeling. because in her head she was Taelon's and he was hers.

"What's that?" Taelon asked giving Ragnarok a nudge to the pits. "Stop grumbling.' Taelon instructed. Syrax even followed after Ragnarok, it was like it was fate. Destiny. Their dragons were bonded, they were bonded. Why couldn't Nyra just say it, spit it out, she loved him and wanted him. But he looked back at her and her tongue went numb. All the things she wanted to say, to confess, faded.

"Is this about mum?" Taelon offered moving towards her. Nyra could only nod. "You know she is looking out for you." Taelon told her confidently. "She is staring down at us from the stars... her ashes turned to star dust, whisked away into the sky. So she is always right here, and here-" he reached a hand out grasping at the air, Nyra laughed out as she leaned against his buff chest. "And right here." He said holding onto her.

"Thank you Taelon." He kissed her forehead and Nyra couldnt help but think that she wanted more. Needed more but would never get that.

"Come on, I think I saw Tommen sneaking into the kitchens, best get some sweets before he eats them all." Taelon suggested keeping a hand wrapped around her shoulders as they walked. 

"About earlier..." Nyra began. 

"Oh I'm sorry about that." Taelon remarked. Nyra stared up at him before forcing herself to look away. What was he sorry about? What did he know, or not know... she was going to say something along the lines of I want to be that girl in your bed but he was apologetic. THat wasnt a good start. 

"Yeah love..." Taelon sighed. "You dont need to see all that."

"Oh it's not..." Nyra began. 

"Tommen and I have our fun with..." his face scrunched up he couldnt for the life of him remember who that was. "-but you are still young, you don't need to see that." 

"Oh..." Nyra couldnt object that. she was young but she wanted to explore... thought it could be fun to explore with Taelon but he was the prince, the heir and of course every women from Dorne to wildlings past the wall would want him. 

"Do you and Tommen?" Nyra asked hesitantly. 

"Oh no, we just share them." Taelon chuckled. "Mostly, it adds to the experience." 

"That sounds-"

"Fun." Taelon offered and Nyra blushed crimson as though he could read her mind. "It is-" he reached a hand out snatching it over the air. "Finding pleasure but giving it, all directions at the same time, very stimulating, also works up an appetite." Taelon remarked. 

"We could..." Nyra said slowly. 

Targaryen's were known to wed each other to keep the bloodline pure. It wouldnt be so strange if they were to marry but Taelon didnt seem to have any interest in marriage. 

"Eat?" Taelon offered. "I have to hide the cherry tarts on Tommen or else he devours everything." Taelon said pushing open the door.