Intro

Title: 过气女星带娃上综艺后 | After the past actress took her baby to a variety show
Author: 目久

Shen Mingyou had a dream.
I dreamed that she took her daughter to read a variety show with a mother and a baby.

In the variety show, because Nian Nian did not cooperate with the recording of the show, Shen Mingyou disliked her daughter for being stupid and treated her with a cold eye. The mother and daughter showed no love in the show, and were finally scolded by the whole network audience to quit the show.

Another mother, Gu Aifei, also participated in the mother-to-be-bred variety show with the twins born to her top-class husband. In the show, Gu Aifei took great care of the children. The twins are cute and lovely, attracting a lot of Lots of fans.

The other two groups of mothers who brought their babies also gained a lot, except for Shen Mingyou and Jiang Niannian.

***

When the official announcement of "Super Mom", no one was optimistic about Shen Mingyou --

#Experienced actress Shen Mingyou relied on her daughter's comeback to make money #
# Box Office Poison Shen Mingyou has improved her acting skills today? #
# Shen Mingyou's daughter Jiang Niannian looks dumb and silly# Halfway through the

airing of the program, the topic of netizens has become -

# withdrawing from the circle for five years, I can still admire Shen Mingyou's appearance for another 10,000 years! #
#Hey, Shen Mingyou's daughter seems to be a gifted child! ! ! #
# Shen Mingyou's mansion is too expensive, and the cloakroom is bigger than my home#

Shen Mingyou's popularity in the live broadcast room exploded, and the whole Internet is speculating, who is her mysterious husband?

Until one day, the program team photographed a tall man walking into Shen Mingyou's bedroom.

Immediately, the whole network was in an uproar-

I saw Jiang Shen, the legendary young, handsome and wealthy tycoon, holding two wooden basins, one big and one small, and diligently soaking his wife and daughter's feet to ward off the cold...

Netizens : This is life, I can't be envious!

The female customer of the original book, Ai Fei, looked at the twisted plot. She was clearly the heroine of Shuangwen in the entertainment industry. What went wrong?

What Gu Aifei didn't know was that Shen Mingyou's popularity in her mother's variety show was just the beginning. After that, she will blaze a path of prosperity in the entertainment industry...