Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Shen Mingyou doesn't have a nighttime show tonight. The filming in these days has almost ended in the early hours of the morning. Shen Mingyou is a little lack of sleep.

    Taking advantage of the fact that there is no night scene today, Shen Mingyou returned to the hotel early after dinner. She planned to have a good video chat with Niannian, and then rest early.

    During the filming, the agent Yu Zhen and assistant Xiaoxi were with her. Shen Mingyou took the room card from Yu Zhen. Her room was on the 16th floor and was a senior suite. Because she was not used to living with others, Yu Zhen And Xiaoxi both have their own room.

    Xiaoxi looked at Shen Mingyou several times mysteriously in the elevator.

    Shen Mingyou noticed Xiaoxi's gaze, and she asked, "Is there something wrong?"

    "No." Xiaoxi pursed her lips, and she couldn't help but say, "Sister Mingyou, I wish you a good night tonight. "

    Xiao Xi originally wanted to say that she wished Shen Mingyou a hot night tonight, but when the words came to her lips, she had to change two words in order to prevent her from revealing the contents.

    Shen Mingyou didn't think so much, she said, "It must be beautiful to be able to go to bed early tonight." Xiaoxi

    showed a very ambiguous smile, looking at Shen Mingyou and smiling without saying a word.

    Yu Zhen glanced at Xiaoxi from the side, her lips raised slightly, she couldn't help thinking, a young man like Xiaoxi really can't hide things.

    Isn't that the president surnamed Jiang who came to visit a class to see how excited Xiaoxi was.

    But thinking of Jiang Chen's actions, Yu Zhen felt that it was no wonder Xiaoxi made such a fuss.

    The elevator stopped on the 16th floor. After Shen Mingyou got out of the elevator and opened the door to enter the house, Xiaoxi finally couldn't help it: "Ah, ah, Sister Yu, I really envy Sister Mingyou, she is so happy, so happy, There are such well-behaved children as Nian Nianbao, and President Jiang, who is really handsome and romantic. If my boyfriend can be half as romantic as President Jiang, I can wake up laughing from a dream."

    Yu Zhen played it. Lower her forehead: "Why does a boyfriend want to be so romantic?"

    At the age of Yu Zhen, the pursuit of finding a partner is to live, and it is good to be simple and practical.

    Xiaoxi covered her forehead: "Of course my boyfriend wants to be romantic, romance means he spends his time. If he doesn't want to spend any time in a relationship, it means that this person doesn't care about me at all. What's the point of writing."

    "It's good to be like President Jiang, and he has money and cares, which means that he must love Sister Mingyou very much, uuuu, I finally realized those cp fans on the Internet today. It's really good to be happy."

    Yu Zhen couldn't help laughing when she saw Xiaoxi's true feelings.

    But soon, she felt a little strange -

    since Jiang Chen was so good, why did Shen Mingyou divorce him?

    Yu Zhen was also a little confused. She had always been afraid that Shen Mingyou's divorce would be exposed. It was not a good thing for Shen Mingyou, who had just come back. Later, she found out that Shen Mingyou's husband was Empress Jiang Shen, Jiang Shen not only helped Shen Mingyou solve the case of returning the package and being hacked, but also helped Shen Mingyou get the advertising agency of the H brand, and then took the initiative to participate in variety shows with babies. In the variety show, his image of a good father and a good husband brought Shen Mingyou an image. A lot of heat.