Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Before nine o'clock in the morning, the audience of "Super Mom" ​​stood in front of the screen on time, waiting for the start of the live broadcast.

    At exactly nine o'clock, four groups of guests and four live broadcast rooms will be broadcast at the same time.

    There is no doubt that the first-line traffic Xiaohua Gu Aifei's live broadcast room is undoubtedly the most popular.

    In addition to the loyal audience that comes with the show "Super Mom", Gu Aifei's reputation as a little flower, plus the popularity of Jingxing's top idols last week, and the curiosity of netizens about the twins before the show warmed up, therefore, the live broadcast At the beginning, millions of viewers poured into Gu Aifei's live broadcast room, and the number continued to increase.

    In the camera, Gu Aifei was packing for Zhou Jingxing, and the twin daughter Zhou Ziai was following behind her mother, da da da ran out of the room, handed her mother a piece of clothes, and her beloved baby boy. Toys, after a while, her father's suitcase was stuffed full by her.

    Zhou Jingxing, who was playing with his son, took the opportunity to sneak away from his son and daughter, walked behind Gu Aifei, held Gu Aifei in his arms from behind, and said reluctantly, "I won't be able to see it for another half a month. You, I really don't want to go out to work."

    [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WIfe Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu is hugging his wife but not me! ]

    [I haven't felt real all the time. Until this moment, I don't believe that Zhou Jingxing and Gu Aifei are really married. Woohoo, let's end it, why keep hiding it from fans, don't we even have the right to know about it? ? ]

    [Sister Zi Ai is so cute, she gave her all her toys to dad, do you want dad to think about her when he is on business? ]

    [Gu Aifei is so beautiful, even without makeup. ]

    [Hahaha, my brother and sister cover their mouths and peek at my parents from behind, but my parents didn't notice it at all. This is too cute. ]

    Gu Aifei dragged the sorted suitcase to the door, "Take care of your body outside. There are all kinds of emergency medicines in the compartment of the suitcase, and I have marked them on it, so don't eat them indiscriminately."

    "Understood, I will take care of myself, and you and the children should take care of themselves at home."

    Zhou Jingxing kissed the faces of his son and daughter, and finally let the children turn around, bent down and kissed Gu Aifei's lips.

    [Kiss, kiss, I read it right just now, it's a real kiss. ]

    [Ah, ah, such a blatant show of affection, it turns out that a real couple has no scruples. ]

    [Gu Aifei is so virtuous, the front camera has swiped the labels on the medicine box, and each one has been done very carefully, she is really attentive. ]

    [Although my brother turned around, he kept winking at his sister, as if he knew exactly what parents were doing behind their backs. Brothers and sisters are all clever little ghosts. ]

    ...

    A group of guests who are also very popular are popular/singer Fang Tang and her five-year-old son Jiang Xu.

    Fang Tang's husband is a well-known composer, known in the circle as a good-tempered person, but when five-year-old Jiang Xu was naughty, his father told him to go east, but he wanted to go west, his father asked him to be quiet, he Want to jump around the house.