Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Nian Nian has seen beggars, and she knows what beggars mean.

    After realizing that the director's uncle asked her to play a little beggar, not a little fairy who can fly around in the sky with a sword, Nian Nian was a little disappointed.

    But a little beggar is a little beggar, and Nian Nian can also act.

    The role of the little beggar that the director asked Niannian to play was not a temporary addition, but there was such a role in the play, but the original actor was a little boy who was a little older than Niannian. I came to the crew, but couldn't come because of a temporary event, so the crew had to find another small actor.

    Then, Nian Nian bumped into it herself.

    Qin Song looked at the little dumpling standing in front of him, dressed in tatters and with a dirty face.

    He reached out his hand kindly, shook the little hand and said, "Welcome to join our crew."

    Nian Nian took the hand that the director stretched out, but she didn't let go, but opened her round eyes Q: "Uncle director, does Nian Nian have a performance fee?"

    Nian Nian knows that these actors are all paid, so Nian Nian should also be paid, otherwise, wouldn't Nian Nian suffer a bit?

    I can't do things that suffer. I still want to save a lot of money to buy a bag for my mother. Now the opportunity to make money is right in front of me. Of course, I want to ask the director's uncle.

    The director was stunned for a moment and couldn't help laughing out loud. He looked at Shen Mingyou and his wife, and said with a smile: "Mr. Jiang, as expected of your daughter, you know you have to make money at such a young age."

    Jiang Chen also thought it was funny, He found that his daughter seemed to be a little bit of a money-lover. The last time she recorded the show, the fifty yuan she earned from working in a milk tea shop was still saved by her in her piggy bank. She is usually very precious. He doesn't let others move. Sometimes he asks Niannian to run errands, or tells her to do something. This little guy Niannian is also a father and daughter, and he clearly settles accounts, so he can run errands, but his father has to give money. As for The errands earned from Dad naturally went into her precious piggy bank.

    He rubbed Nian Nian's head and asked, "Nian Nian, what do you want to do to earn money?" There is never a shortage of pocket money for the little guy at home. What she wants can be bought almost at any time. He really can't think of it. What do you want to do to make money.

    Niannian replied, "buy a bag for my mother." Besides buying a bag for my mother, what else can I do? Didn't earn any money.

    Shen Mingyou was stunned when she heard this, she knew that Nian Nian seemed to be saving money all the time. Once Jiang Chen asked her to run errands, Nian Nian opened her mouth wide, but just brought a pair of slippers for her father and asked her father directly. It's a thousand bucks.

    Jiang Chen usually agrees to his daughter's request. Niannian asks for 1,000 yuan, and he gives 1,000 yuan. At the time, Shen Mingyou still felt that this was not very good. They will feel that making money is a simple matter, which is not conducive to children's establishment of a good view of money.

    Until now, Shen Mingyou didn't know that the money Niannian saved after "a lot of hard work" was originally to buy her a bag.

    Shen Mingyou laughed and smoothed Niannian's hair that was ruffled by her father, and was very moved.     When Jiang Chen heard his daughter's words, he was a little surprised: "Buying a bag for my mother is my father's task, so what does Niannian