Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    This is the first time that Nian Nian has brought her friends to play at home. As parents, Shen Mingyou and Jiang Chen still attach great importance to it.

    Therefore, Jiang Xu was warmly welcomed by his godmother and godfather.

    During the meal, Shen Mingyou put a chopstick dish for Jiang Xu: "Jiang Xu, eat more, you must not meet outsiders at Auntie's house."

    Jiang Xu looked up from his rice bowl and said sweetly, "Auntie, how can I meet outsiders? Well, I will treat this place as my own home, and I will definitely not see the outside world in my own home."

    "Okay, it's good to not see the outside world." Shen Mingyou felt that he might have asked too much. It's like entering your own home, without any constraints at all, and don't be too adaptable.

    "Auntie, the food in our family is really fragrant." Jiang Xu swallowed the sweet and sour tenderloin in his mouth, which was specially ordered by Uncle Jiang to make it for him. Jiang Xu liked it, so he wiped it off. Putting the oil on his mouth, he said, "Uncle and aunt, Xu Xu has not had a sister since he was a child. I envy those children who have sisters."     "So, can Nian Nian be Xu Xu's god sister?" Jiang Xu turned to look To Nian Nian next to him, he clenched his fist and said, "Xu Xu will definitely be a good brother, and no one will bully Nian Nian."     Nian Nian became his godsister, and Nian Nian's parents became His godfather is godmother. Since Jiang Xu came to the gentle nest of Nian Nian's family, he wants to be the god son of this family more and more.     "Can you?" he asked expectantly.     "No." Without waiting for her parents to speak, Nian Nian's little milky voice stopped brother Jiang Xu's daydreaming in time, she said, "Brother Jiang Xu wants a younger sister, you can ask Auntie Fang to give you a sister, a biological sister. Isn't it more fun than Sister Gan."     "..." Jiang Xu didn't expect that the first person to stand up against him would be Nian Nian, whom he had never thought of, and he thought Nian Nian would be eager to ask him to give it to him. She is a brother.

    Jiang Xu persuaded: "Didn't Nian Nian want a brother, but your parents can't give birth to a brother for you, and if you want to give birth, you can only give birth to younger brothers and sisters, so why not be your brother?"

    Nian Nian Shaking his head: "I don't want my brother." I don't know why Jiang Xu has such a misunderstanding.

    "Why don't you want an older brother? All children want to have an older brother, because the older brother will protect his younger siblings and distribute his candy to the younger siblings." Jiang Xu once told a kindergarten friend When fighting, it turned out that he was going to win, but the little friend has a tall and strong little brother. When the elder brother saw his younger brother being beaten by Jiang Xu riding on the ground, he immediately joined their battlefield to avenge his younger brother. Jiang Xu was lying on the floor. Jiang Xu remembered that day when he came home crying and arguing that his mother would give him a brother too, so that the brother could help him fight together in the kindergarten.

    The friends around him who don't have older brothers will also envy other children who have older brothers, so Jiang Xu always thought that everyone would want to have an older brother.

    Why is it different.

    "Niannian can protect herself, and parents and mothers will also protect Niannian, so you don't need brother's protection." Niannian said, "As for candy, eating too much will cause tooth decay."

    "Then do you want younger siblings?" Jiang Xu said anxiously, "If you don't want me to be your elder brother, then I can be your younger brother. If not, I can be your younger sister."