Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Jiang Chen's movements are very fast. As early as a few days ago, after knowing that Shen Mingyou would often film in the film and television city of A City in the future, he thought that staying in a hotel could not be as comfortable as staying in his own home, so he usually went with Nian Nian. It's not very convenient to see Shen Mingyou, so I bought a villa near the film and television city.

    This time, it was almost just enough to move in.

    Jiang Chen took Niannian all the way to his new home in S city. After putting things away, it was almost night. Jiang Chen immediately drove Niannian to the film and television city again, intending to pick up Shen Mingyou home.

    After Jiang Chen heard Xiao Hang's words in the office today, he actually didn't know what he wanted to do, but at that moment, he desperately wanted to see Shen Mingyou, he couldn't wait for a moment, he just wanted to see him right away to her.

    But now that he really wants to see it, he hesitates.

    Seeing what to say, what to do... Jiang Chen didn't think about it.

    "Dad." Nian Nian's voice interrupted Jiang Chen's thinking.

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Chen glanced at Nian Nian sitting in the child safety seat behind him through the interior rearview mirror.

    Nian Nian is holding her little feet up, holding a book in her little hands, and she is looking at it, and she looks as serious as she is old.

    "It's okay." Nian Nian turned a page of the book, and the sound of turning the pages was a little loud, as if it was deliberately made.

    "..." Jiang Chen was a little puzzled, what was Nian Nian calling dad when he had nothing to do, he glanced at Nian Nian in the rear-view mirror again, and when he saw Nian Nian, he focused on reading, and said, "Nian Nian, get in the car. Don’t read the book when you’re not, it’s not good for your eyes.” Nian Nian

    flipped a page of the book with a lot of movement, and she said in a milky voice, “Dad, Nian Nian is a good boy who loves to learn.”

    Jiang Chen didn’t understand the concept very well . Nian's brain circuit, but he still followed Nian's words and said, "Dad knows that Nian Nian is a good boy who loves to study, but he can study without reading books when driving, and let his eyes rest for a while."

    Nian Nian's mouth curled up: "Well, Dad knows that Nian Nian is a good boy who loves to learn. I will meet my mother later, and Dad remember to say that today's truancy is because my father escaped with Nian Nian, not Nian Nian himself. She wants to play truant."

    Jiang Chen: "..."

    Co-authoring the little guy is waiting for him here, don't think he doesn't know, Nian Nian's eyes are so bright when he hears that his father is going to take her out of school, he runs away. How fast is the move out of kindergarten, now I am afraid that my mother will be angry, Nian Nian thinks of letting my father take the blame.

    "Understood." Jiang Chen said helplessly, what can he do, his daughter can only be spoiled by himself.

    A smile appeared on Niannian's face, and then she put down the book in her hand, and put down her little feet, which were swaying below.

    The crew came and went, when Jiang Shen arrived, Shen Mingyou was still filming, he quietly entered with Nian Nian, and did not make a sound to disturb the filming scene.

    Niannian has played a little beggar. She knows that when filming, she must keep quiet around her. Although she is very happy to see her mother, she still leans on her father's arms quietly and doesn't dare to make a sound.