Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Zhong Xinghe was really worried about Shen Mingyou.

    He knew how much the boss Geng Feng wanted to revive Xingchen Entertainment, which was about to close down, and Shen Mingyou might be the last straw that Geng Feng could catch.

    When Zhong Xinghe returned to the company two days ago, he saw Geng Feng's handwriting on the small whiteboard in the office. It was Geng Feng's ideas about "how to make Shen Mingyou popular" after staying up all night. It clearly wrote the point of "establishing a person", and the person setting includes "foodie, rich second-generation, wealthy lady, straight-hearted and poisonous beauty" and so on.

    Zhong Xinghe knew that Geng Feng was eager to make Shen Mingyou popular, and he was dizzy for a while, and it was not impossible for him to do something wrong.

    "Although you are my boss, I still want to say that it's too easy for someone like a wealthy lady to overturn the car. When the time comes, they will be picked up by netizens. The person who will be most affected is Sister Mingyou herself. It's too unfair to her. It 's over."

    Geng Feng wondered, "Who said I set her up for her?"

    "Why not, you just wrote the design of wealthy ladies on the small whiteboard the day before yesterday, and yesterday, Sister Mingyou moved into Jiaxi. Lu Mansion, today, Sister Mingyou really became popular on the show by relying on someone from a wealthy lady."

    Geng Feng was a little embarrassed, but he didn't expect what he wrote on the whiteboard the day before yesterday to be seen by Zhong Xinghe.

    Although he did have that idea, but it was not realistic to implement it later, so he just thought about it in his mind.

    "I didn't set any character for her. As for the Jiaxi Road Mansion, I don't know what happened." Geng Feng shrugged and said, "Perhaps, your sister Mingyou is really a wealthy lady."

    When Geng Feng met Shen Mingyou, she was only eighteen years old, and he was only twenty-one years old.

    At that time, he had just established Star Entertainment, and Shen Mingyou was the first artist he signed. The manager, Yu Zhen, was younger than the two of them, with more experience and connections, so when Yu Zhen was looking for resources, Geng Feng acted as Shen Mingyou's assistant. , drove Shen Mingyou to the studio every day to shoot.

    He remembered how happy Shen Mingyou was when she got her first heroine's salary. She used all the salary at that time to buy her first house in an old and dilapidated community, although only a few It was at the 60th level, but he still remembers Shen Mingyou's happy smile when he got the real estate license.     When Shen Mingyou was about to retire, Geng Feng was actually very disappointed, but at that time Shen Mingyou was not in a good state, and he didn't dare to force it. He just felt that Shen Mingyou, who was so bright when he first debuted, has become radiant in just two years. It gradually dimmed.     It's not that I don't feel sorry and heartache for her, so Geng Feng and Yu Zhen didn't ask more questions about Shen Mingyou's withdrawal from the circle and marrying someone. So far, neither of them know who Shen Mingyou married.     Geng Feng still vividly remembers the years when he worked hard together.     But who would have thought that after five years, Shen Mingyou would be able to live in the Jiaxi Road Mansion when he came back.     And last night Yu Zhen told him that Shen Mingyou and her husband were in the process of divorce, so that he could prepare himself mentally, Geng Feng shook his head helplessly, not knowing how much Shen Mingyou was hiding from them.     I always feel that after her return this time, the whole person has become different.     But Geng Feng knew that this change was good, and he could feel that the light that had dimmed on Shen Mingyou seemed to be shining again.     **     After lunch, it's the kids' lunch break.     When Shen Mingyou took Nian Nian to take a nap, Nian Nian's eyes were still glued to the pile of camera parts that she had torn apart.     "It's time for Nian Nian to take a rest, and then try again when there is time."     [Shen Mingyou said that when he had time, he would try again, what to put together, could it be that he still wanted to put the broken camera together again? ]     [Niannian's little eyes are so cute, although she doesn't say anything, her eyes are vivid. ]     Seeing her mother's firm eyes, Nian Nian had no choice but to withdraw her eyes reluctantly and followed her into the room.