Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Jiang Chen deliberately handed Nian Nian over to his father-in-law, and finally got out and came to Shen Mingyou to find a "girlfriend" alone on a date.

    Time is precious. After the two stayed in the hotel room for a while, Shen Mingyou changed his clothes, and they planned to go out for a walk.

    "You go out first, I'll come out after you later." Jiang Chen put on the cap and mask again, and explained to Shen Mingyou: "If we go out together, others will find out."

    Shen Mingyou: "..."

    Look Jiang Shen, who was addicted to the game "Underground Boyfriend", Shen Mingyou had to go out one step earlier.

    Jiang Chen waited for a while, calculated the time to open the door, and came out. He raised his hand and pressed the brim of his hat, making sure that he would not be easily recognized by others, and then strode away.

    When Jiang Chen turned around, he didn't notice that not far behind him, a door happened to be opened.

    Ji Wenlun originally wanted to go to dinner with several other actors in the same crew, but after knowing that Shen Mingyou was not going, he lost interest, so he went back to the hotel early.

    He was about to open the door and wanted to go outside to find something to eat, when he saw a man walking out of Shen Mingyou's room, which was not far from his room.

    Ji Wenlun's first reaction thought it was a thief, but when he saw what the man was wearing, he denied this conclusion again. He had never seen a thief who would wear the most popular trendy clothing of the season. Dress up like a star and come to the hotel to steal.

    Ji Wenlun wrinkled his head tightly, this man who came in and out of Shen Mingyou's room at will, and looked sneaky... Who is he? !

    **

    Jiang Chen and Shen Mingyou's trip is not without a purpose. Before coming here, Jiang Chen had done his homework in advance. This time, he will take Shen Mingyou to do something different.

    For example, holding hands and pressing down the road, eating roadside stalls together, shopping together, going to the cinema to watch a movie, and then kissing in a dimly lit cinema... These little couples do things that he and Shen Mingyou seem to have never had before. have never done it.

    Now that he is in love, he must arrange for his girlfriend what other couples will do.

    The two came to a small shopping mall with a movie theater. After buying the movie tickets, while there was still time for the movie to start, the two wandered around the mall.

    There are some special products of this small town in the shopping mall. Shen Mingyou selected a few small items of commemorative significance. When he was about to pay, Jiang Chenshou quickly helped her pay.

    "It's fine for me to pay." Jiang Chen knew that Shen Mingyou was used to paying by himself. When they first got married, Jiang Chen had given Shen Mingyou a card from the very beginning, and he would deposit money into the card every year. A lot of money, as a family expense, Shen Mingyou can buy anything he wants. However, Shen Mingyou was very rich herself, she was used to spending her own money, and Jiang Chen's card was kept in the safe at home by her, and she never took it out and used it.

    His wife didn't have the habit of spending his money, which was a very frustrating thing for Jiang Chen.

    Now that his wife has become a girlfriend, he still doesn't have the habit of spending his money. As a boyfriend, he is also very frustrated.