Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Early the next morning, before the live broadcast started, a busy figure was cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

    There are several fixed cameras in the kitchen, and the program team is also busy early in the morning for the program material.

    Gu Aifei prepared a hearty and exquisite breakfast for mothers and children.

    Yesterday, Gu Aifei knew that she was in a hurry and blamed the children for not figuring things out. Although she later apologized solemnly to the children, but to show her sincerity, this morning, when other mothers were still sleeping, She got up to prepare breakfast for the children.

    Because of Zhou Ziai's allergy yesterday, the mother and the children slept later than usual. At nine o'clock, when the four live broadcast rooms opened at the same time, the audience found that only one live broadcast room could see people.

    [Effie is preparing breakfast for everyone? ]

    [I just watched it, the other three live studios are all facing the door. Only Gu Aifei can see people here. Aifei has already made a table of breakfast, and the others don't seem to be up yet. ]

    [Effie is fine. ]

    Nian Nian has a very regular schedule, going to bed at nine o'clock in the evening and waking up at six in the morning.

    But because of the allergy to Zi Ai yesterday, Nian Nian didn't fall asleep until after eleven o'clock in the evening. The child who usually sleeps in one bed alone had to sleep with his mother last night for the first time in the world. tight.

    Wake up late in the morning.

    Shen Mingyou saw that the child seldom fell asleep once, and was reluctant to wake her up. It was almost nine o'clock before she called Nian Nian, and it was not until one past nine o'clock that she opened the door and appeared in the live broadcast.

    After the guests had breakfast and rested for a while, the program team sent everyone a task.

    Feng Jing said: "We are not working today, but since the theme of this issue is to experience life, of course we still have to do some activities that are closely related to life. At noon today, the children will serve as little helpers to help our mothers complete a cooking session. In the competition, at the end, the meals made by the mothers will be judged by the children. The mother with the most points will become our first superstar. The program team will send gifts to the children in the village in the name of this superstar. Go to the books and clothes to help the left-behind children in need.

    This is a very meaningful thing, everyone must do their best.

    Because of the rules, there were several different modes of transportation yesterday, and the group of guests who arrived first will be here. There is a great advantage in the cooking competition, and the guest group who arrives last will be punished.

    The Fang Tang group who arrives first can choose a guest who you think can cook from the program staff to assist After you finish the competition, the Shen Mingyou group who finally arrives will seize the spatula used for cooking in this cooking competition, and you can only find a way to cook and use other tools in the kitchen instead."

    [What a rule-breaking, How to cook without a spatula. ]

    [Shen Mingyou doesn't know how to cook in the first place, and the program team didn't give her a spatula. This is what kind of dark cooking she wants Shen Mingyou to make. ]

    [Haha, I feel sorry for our little guest, and I want to be Aunt Shen's guinea pig. ]

    [Shen Mingyou, who only eats at Imperial Food House, is about to cook. Everyone, quickly move the small stools and watch it together. ]