Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    After Shen Mingyou and Jiang Shen finished the phone call, they received unexpected news.

    The TV series "Hello, President" she filmed some time ago has been successfully finalized, and it will be broadcast on time at the Orange Satellite TV Golden Theater in the evening two days later!

    Shen Mingyou was a little surprised by this news. It stands to reason that the drama "Hello, President" should not be broadcast so quickly. As usual, before the drama of Orange Satellite TV's Golden Theater is broadcast, multiple rounds of advance notices are usually carried out. The TV series has been continuously warmed up, but so far, "Hello, President" has not even released a trailer on the Internet, and the publicity of the official Weibo and the corresponding old performers have not kept up. Shen Mingyou doesn't know what it is. The reason is that a drama will be broadcast suddenly without any preparation.

    After understanding, Shen Mingyou realized that the show "Hello, President" was temporarily scheduled to save the scene.

    Orange Satellite TV's Golden Theater will be taking over a TV series in two days. Because one of the leading actors committed a crime, it was exposed on the Internet in the past two days, causing a lot of trouble. After being caught in a scandal, the artist not only had his endorsement withdrawn, but also The related film and television works that have been filmed are also implicated. Under such circumstances, the subsequent TV series naturally cannot be broadcast.

    So, "Hello, President" became the one who came to the rescue.

    "This drama Lin Simeng is the female lead. This is her first role since her debut." Geng Feng, who was on the other side of the phone, said worriedly: "This drama is also your first work after your comeback. This drama is very important, and we plan to put a lot of effort into promoting the drama before it is broadcast, but now the drama is about to be broadcast suddenly, and we have nothing to prepare, what should we do?"

    Shen Mingyou said in "Hello, President ." "The female No. 2 is played, and the female No. 1 is played by Lin Simeng, who is also an artist of Star Entertainment.

    For this drama, Xingchen Entertainment values ​​it very much, but now it is suddenly announced that it will be broadcast, which really caught Geng Feng by surprise.

    "What can I do?" Shen Mingyou was not so worried: "The filming of the drama has already been completed, and the publicity in the early stage is secondary. Whether the audience likes it or not, the last thing to watch is the quality of the work."

    Of course Geng Feng understands this . It makes sense, but there are other reasons for his worries. Geng Feng said: "You don't know, this drama is bad because it has hit the schedule with another drama that is very popular and expected by the public."

    "You Do you know who the heroine of this show is?" Geng Feng sighed, "It's Gu Aifei."

    Shen Mingyou raised her eyebrows, she really didn't know about this.

    But she knew that Gu Aifei did seem to have a drama that was about to be broadcast recently, and related hot searches on the Internet had been searched many times.

    "Gu Aifei won't say much about other aspects, but when it comes to TV dramas, she really plays dramas, and her eye for script selection has always been top-notch. In recent years, there are very few roles that are not brilliant. There is no TV series that competes with her drama, and there is no TV series that can beat her. The drama Gu Aifei is going to broadcast this time is a workplace drama. It is said that it is her transformation work. Gu Aifei has high expectations for this drama. Gao, once the transformation is successful, Gu Aifei is very likely to go further, and more coincidentally, her drama will also be broadcast on Tomato Channel two days later, and the broadcast time is almost the same as that of Orange Satellite TV's golden theater." Geng Feng felt distressed. Said, "Our idol drama, to compete with Gu Aifei's leading female protagonist drama at the same time, is a bit too embarrassing.