Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    It was already night when Shen Mingyou woke up, and he had missed the time to pick up Niannian from school.

    As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw that there was a small lump beside her bed, looking at her with big shining eyes and her small face supported by her hands.

    Seeing her mother open her eyes, Nian Nian was pleasantly surprised: "Mom, you're awake."

    Shen Mingyou hadn't seen her daughter for a few days, and she couldn't think of it, she got up and hugged her daughter, kissed her little face and asked: " Do you miss your mother?"

    "I do." Niannian was first happy and then aggrieved, she kept rubbing her head against her mother's neck in her mother's arms, "Niannian really misses her mother."

    "Mum also misses her. I miss Nian Nian so much." Shen Mingyou touched Nian Nian's little head, "When mother is done with this period of time, I will spend time with Nian Nian at home, okay?"

    During this time, Shen Mingyou was busy filming, and the time spent with Nian Nian was really too much. Less, when the filming of "The Way Back" is over, it's almost the time of the Chinese New Year, and she can just take a break and stay at home with her.

    "Really?" Nian Nian was pleasantly surprised, "When my mother is at home, she has to pick up Nian Nian every day to go to and from school, and she also sleeps with Nian Nian every day, and Nian Nian wants to hold her mother to sleep with her every night... "

    When Jiang Shen went into the bedroom to see if his wife was awake, he heard Nian Nian saying that he wanted to occupy his mother every night. He stepped forward quietly and took the little dumpling from his wife's arms. Isn't it good to go to kindergarten?"

    Nian Nian: "Yes, yes, but how can father and mother be the same."

    Jiang Chen scratched Nian Nian's little nose, "What's the difference between father and mother?

    " Of course it's different, mom is a girl, dad is a boy, so the gender is different." Nian Nian struggled to return to her mother's arms, "Dad, let go of Nian Nian, my mother and I are both Xiangxiang. girl, I want to hug Xiangxiang's mother."

    Jiang Chen: "..."

    Could it be that in Nian Nian's mind, his father is stinky?

    Shen Mingyou was amused by Nian Nian's childish words and laughed out loud, she took Nian Nian from Jiang Chen's hand, kissed Nian Nian's face heavily, and said, "My Nian Nian baby is really fragrant. "

    Niannian was kissed by his mother and laughed, Jiang Chen also imitated Shen Mingyou's movements and kissed Niannian on the face, and after the kiss, he turned to kiss Shen Mingyou on the corner of his mouth, and then smiled. He said: "Niannian is right, Niannian and mother are both fragrant."

    Seeing the successful smile on Jiang Chen's face, Shen Mingyou glared at Jiang Chen and motioned him to restrain himself in front of the child, Jiang Chen looked at After seeing Shen Mingyou's eyes, the smile on his face grew wider.

    Niannian tilted her head to look at her mother, then turned her head to look at her father, and then followed her father's silly joy, smiling until her eyes narrowed into small slits.

    When the family of three went downstairs to have dinner, the phones of Shen Mingyou and Jiang Shen suddenly rang at the same time.

    Shen Mingyou saw that it was her manager Yu Zhen's call. After she answered it, she realized that something happened online again, and it was still about her husband Jiang Chen.