Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Shen Mingyou and Jiang Shen have very different educational philosophies. Shen Mingyou believes that Nian Nian should focus on playing when he was a child. Having a happy childhood is more important than anything else, while Jiang Chen grew up with an elite education. With a high IQ, he should be like him, starting from a young age and asking various famous teachers to teach him.

    But because Jiang Chen was often away from home, Shen Mingyou was taking care of the child, so Shen Mingyou had the final say on how to educate her, and Jiang Chen would not interfere with her.

    As a result, Nian Nian has not gone to school until now.

    "Mom, I don't go to school." Nian Nian knew that going to kindergarten means going to school. She heard Jiang Xu and brother Zhao Yiyang chatting about it. Jiang Xu said that he hated going to kindergarten the most. Since going to kindergarten is so bad, Nian Nian I don't want to either.

    She just wants to be with her mother, the crew must be more fun than kindergarten.

    "But everyone has to go to school. If Nian Nian doesn't go to school, he will become a little illiterate." "Nian Nian is not illiterate,"     Nian

    Nian frowned, "I can read and count, and I am not illiterate."

She didn't go to school, but when she lived abroad, her mother would teach her to read and write. Sometimes there would be teachers at home to teach Nian Nian. Nian Nian is smart and self-taught. She knows a lot. , how can it be a little illiterate.

    "Going to school can not only learn knowledge, but also make good friends," Shen Mingyou said. "Every child has to go to school, and he also has to go to school."

    Jiang Chen also believes that going to kindergarten is good for children. He joined the discussion and said, "Niannian, you can go to the kindergarten first to familiarize yourself with the environment. When you get used to it, we will officially enter the school."

    Seeing that his parents were so determined, Niannian changed his mouth and said, "Then my mother will go to school with Niannian."

    Shen Mingyou : "..."

    After having lunch and taking a nap, Shen Mingyou did what she said and took her daughter all the way to an international private kindergarten that she had contacted early in the morning.

    This kindergarten is called Dumbo International Kindergarten. It is one of the kindergartens that Shen Mingyou inspected. She thinks it is the most suitable kindergarten for reading.

    Now that it is summer vacation, the kindergarten has a summer nursery class, which is specially prepared for those parents who are busy with work and cannot bring their children.

    After Jiang Chen delivered them, he didn't leave, but took Nian Nian's hand and went in together.

    The kindergarten teacher who received the reception has long been waiting at the door. The teacher is a young girl who looks very kind. She bent down to say hello to Niannian: "Hello, Niannian, I will be your teacher in the future, you can call me Teacher Wen."

    Teacher Wen conjured up a small flower from her hand and sent it to Niannian: "Welcome to Niannian."

    Niannian's eyes lit up, she had been paying attention to the teacher in front of her just now. The teacher obviously had nothing in his hand, but in the next second, he conjured a little flower out of thin air. It was amazing.

    Teacher Wen took Niannian into the kindergarten, and Shen Mingyou directly chose the middle class for Niannian. The children in the small class were just in their early three years, and Niannian was almost four years old. The middle class was just right for her.