Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Huo Xingze's arrival not only caused an unprecedented sensation in the live broadcast room, but even the recording of the show was full of shock and enthusiasm.

    Not to mention the adults at the scene, even the children jumped up excitedly.

    "It's brother Huo Xingze!" Zhao Yiyang took Jiang Xu's hand. The two of them are the oldest children, and they usually like to watch movies. They have all watched several big movies starring Huo Xingze, especially a policeman. In this movie, Huo Xingze plays a police officer with blood, high IQ and strong force. Because of this role, he has attracted a large number of small fans who worship justice.

    Zhao Yiyang quickly let go of his brother's hand and ran over: "Brother Xingze, hello, I'm Zhao Yiyang, I like you very much, you are my idol!"

    "And me and me," Jiang Xu was also excited He jumped over, "I've seen all the movies you've acted in, I like you, can you sign me?"

    Children like to follow suit, seeing how excited the other two little brothers are, Zhou Ziyu and Zhou Ziai also learned from their mother's He got out of his arms and ran over with his friends. Five children surrounded Huo Xingze, "Brother Xingze, I want to sign too."

    "I want to sign too, and I want to take a photo together, Brother Xingze, is that okay?"

    Huo Xingze's appearance turned into a fan meeting in an instant. The children were clamoring and the scene was lively. Everyone could see that Huo Xingze's appearance was more enthusiastic than any of the previous guests.

    Zhong Yao and Fang Tang didn't care about the size of the celebrity. Even Zhuang Yi, who was invited by Fang Tang, these three female artists even joined the star chasing camp, holding the children and asking Huo Xingze to sign autographs.

    No way, it was because Huo Xingze was too hot.

    Huo Xingze, who is only 22 years old, can be said to be a legend in the circle.

    His status in the circle is too special. Before Huo Xingze returned to China to develop, he was already an internationally renowned top idol. He used his talent and strength to open up a world in the world, and he became famous and popular all over the world.

    When all the fans thought that he would continue on the road of idols, Huo Xingze did something unexpected to everyone. He gave up everything he had worked hard abroad and resolutely terminated the contract and returned to China!     After returning to China, Huo Xingze set up his own studio. With his fame, his popularity after returning to China can be imagined. As long as his albums are released, they can be sold out in one minute, and the production company will be restocked. As long as he holds a concert, no matter how big the venue is, the venue is full. After returning to China, his popularity has not declined. Many foreign fans flew over to see him, just to participate in his concert. His Chinese Even if overseas fans don't understand the album, it can also be sold abroad in large quantities...     Huo Xingze is such a legendary figure.     But just when others were positioning him for his future development, Huo Xingze did another thing that surprised everyone, and he did it to the extreme.     Huo Xingze entered the film industry when he was 20 years old and changed from idol to actor. Some people in the industry were not optimistic about him at the beginning, and fans were also worried about him, afraid that he would not be able to be an actor. After all, not every idol can be a good actor. Actor, but it turns out that Huo Xingze is a legend!     A movie starring Huo Xingze is a hit, whether it is a commercial film that grabs the box office or a literary film with a wide reputation, Huo Xingze can control it all.     The youngest actor in the history of the Golden Tripod Award, the youngest actor in the history of the Grand Slam winner, the actor who won the best actor twice at the fastest speed, the domestic film awards in the past two or three years have been contracted by Huo Xingze, which movie? Being able to invite Huo Xingze means that the movie has a box office guarantee. Who is not uncommon for such a young talented actor.     "What to act like, what to act is what - this is the birth of a talented actor, no one can stop his shining footsteps, he is the creator of the legend!" - This is the most influential film in the industry Professional magazine's evaluation of actor Huo Xingze.     Yao Tuo fought a bloody path among the fans of star chasing. He took Zhao Yiyang away and let the children go to their mothers, so that the lively scene of star chasing was controlled.